Nuralshamal

My experience with Spring Forest Qigong

Dear Dao Bums,

This is the post I always searched for; a no nonsense, personal description of my experiences with the Spring Forest Qigong system of Chunyi Lin.

1) First I'll give an intro as to my thoughts on Spring Forest Qigong and how it works in general.

2) Then I'll go through level 1, 2 and 3 of the system (there are 5 levels in total).

3) Thereafter I'll give a short summary of what I've covered.

4) Finally I'll conclude my post.

Intro:
There is an enormeous amount of qi transmission from Chunyi Lin in Spring Forest Qigong. Even though you simply follow the instructional videos online, or go to train with an assistant teacher, they're all connected to Chunyi Lin's qi.

This is because a hallmark of Spring Forest Qigong is "connecting to the master's qi".

Therefore, your personal individual energy system gets plugged in to the larger container of Spring Forest Qigong. 

Just like you pay taxes in the country you live in, and then in return you get access to education, school, health care, protection from police force and army, roads and traffic regulation etc.

In Spring Forest Qigong, the "taxes" are simply practicing the system every day. In return, you get access to the qi of all Spring Forest Qigong Practitioners, Chunyi Lin, and the masters of Chunyi Lin which he's connected to (alive in China that he trained with, or simply master in spiritual form he is connected to).

Therefore you can achieve good results very fast, as you plug in your energy system to a larger, shared container.

Level 1

Here you learn basic standing exercises, which open your body and meridians, circulate and build your qi, as well as building your lower dan tien (the foundation for your physical strength and health, your physical vitality.)

These exercises might seem basic, however, they contain everything you need to build up your vitality (jing, physical body) and energy (qi, energetic body).

Level 2
Here you start to focus more on how to apply the qi you've built towards healing others; it can be people or animals. It can be through qi-massage or through qi transmission through your hands.

You learn qigong exercises to increase your healing power through your hands.

You also learn some qigong exercises to start to build your spiritual energy, your shen, your consciousness. This is because building this up will increase your healing power, as well as your ability to easier understand what's wrong with the patient and how to heal it.

Level 3
Here you start to go more into the spiritual side of qigong. This is done through longer and deeper meditations, fasting, as well as some explanations about how the universe works.

You also learn about the third eye and auras.

Summary:
In level one everything is covered for you to attain a strong, healthy body, good energy and a peaceful, relaxed mind. It has everything you need as an individual to take care of yourself and your health. You develop the lower dan tien.

In level two you learn to share this with others through healing. You develop the lower and middle dan tien.

In level three you go deeper, going into the spiritual side of qigong. This makes you stronger and more spiritual, as well as increase your healing power. Through meditation you start to develop your upper dan tien and third eye.

Conclusion:
This was a very short explanation of the system in general. I will provide information about level 4 as soon as I take it.

Be blessed

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

How long have you trained Spring Forest Qigong? Have you experienced any side effects that manifest around McDonald's restaurants? Common ones include giving spontaneous and unsolicited 3rd eye transmissions to complete strangers.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, virtue said:

How long have you trained Spring Forest Qigong? Have you experienced any side effects that manifest around McDonald's restaurants? Common ones include giving spontaneous and unsolicited 3rd eye transmissions to complete strangers.

Hey Virtue,

I've done Spring Forest Qigong for a couple of years.

Nope, no McDonald's side effects ;)

But feel free to ask any questions, then I'll see what I can do to answer them :)

I always thought it was nice to be able to pick someone else's brain about a system, when considering for oneself whether to try out that system.

Be blessed!

• Like 3

On 7/19/2021 at 4:25 PM, virtue said:

What is this referring to?

1 hour ago, EFreethought said:

What is this referring to?

You can look it up and search O@D or "orgasm at distance" on this forum, but it may lead to bewilderment and more perplexing questions than real answers.

Some stones are better left unturned. Take care.

• Haha 1

@EFreethought @virtue

I cannot speak for others' experiences with Spring Forest Qigong and third eye experiences.

However, I can share my own.

Opening the third eye is like growing a new organ.

Just like your 5 physical senses can do different things, the energetic senses can also do different things.

Just like your interpretation of reality (as perceived through your 5 senses) is dependent on your mind, similarly, your interpretation of the energetic reality (as perceived through your energetic 5 senses, including the third eye) is dependent on your mind.

Your mind is built up of structures. These structures are created in an interaction with the physical world. After receiving life-long inputs from the outside world through your 5 senses, you've built up a mental idea about the world inside your mind.

As you go through new sense experiences, these are then interpreted based on the structures already present in your mind.

Therefore you can expose two people to exactly the same, identical physical sense-experience, however, they will interpret it completely different. Why? Due to the different structures in their mind.

However, we can always get feedback and correction about any sense-experience we acquire, as most people more or less share the same physical sense perception. These corrections lead to people acquiring a "consensus-reality". This consensus-reality is then shared amongst people of similar race, culture, religion, belief system etc.

When we enter into the non-physical realm (i.e. Qi, energy), it's much more difficult to get feedback and correction about the interpretation of our energetically-sensed experiences. This is because the number of people with energetic sense perception is less, and on top of that, their range of energetic sense perception differs. Therefore, they might also perceive an identical phenomenon completely different. Say, one has a range of 10% energetic perception, the other has a range of 60% energetic perception. Their sense-perception will differ.

Therefore it's extremely important to be close to a guiding teacher you can trust when opening up these senses, so they can guide and correct you, making sure you stay in contact with reality, both physically and energetically.

As we hear about others perceiving things outside our own perceptional range, it's only healthy to take these experiences with a grain of salt. Take your own perception of reality as your guide, and if there are people you truly trust, you can also consider their perception.

In my own experience, yes, Spring Forest Qigong can open your third eye and allow you to perceive energy, channels, organs, auras and dis-incarnated souls.

However, other styles of qigong and meditation can do the same.

Just like bodybuilding, gymnastics, weightlifting and swimming can all develop your physical muscles. Similarly, this or that style of qigong and meditation can develop your energy. They might go about it slightly differently, but the end result is somewhat similar.

A bodybuilders muscle mass, a gymnast, a weightlifter, a swimmer, they all have muscles, but their muscular frame, proportions and physical capacity is slightly different.

It's the same with different systems of qigong and meditation.

This was quite the rant, I simply tried to clarify some of the more "mystical" things of qigong in a logical manner.

Feel free to ask questions, give comments, share your own thoughts and feelings if you have any.

Be blessed :)

• Like 2

On 7/19/2021 at 3:49 PM, Nuralshamal said:

But feel free to ask any questions, then I'll see what I can do to answer them :)

Hi Nuralshamal! Would you mind sharing some insight and experiences regarding the small universe as practiced in SFQ ? 

Hi @Rakiel,

Thanks for your message :)

Yes of course.

Chunyi Lin mentions that there are 4 ways to cultivate, activate and manipulate energy:

1) Body
2) Breath
3) Mantras / sound
4) Mind

The small universe in SFQ uses especially 1) the mind and 2) mantras to open and circulate the small universe. It's done in a seated position.

Building the lower dan tien and opening the microcosmic orbit or small universe is something every single system of qigong I've ever tried focuses on.

What's good about SFQ is that mantras are very powerful, so they will activate and get your energy moving.

Over time, when you have practiced it daily for a longer period, the channels "get used" to being open and circulated. 

Another advantage in SFQ is that because you're in a relaxed, seated position, it's doesn't matter if you're elderly, sick, have bad knees etc. Everyone can do the practice and benefit from it.

Compare this to other more strenous, standing, more body oriented methods, and there's a definitive advantage in SFQ.

Personally I can feel the vibrations of the qi as I focus my mind on the different energy spots and say the mantras. I can also see/sense the color of the energy. I can also see/sense if some places are more blocked than others, or more open. Finally I can also see/sense the strength of the energy.

My perception of energy (being able to firstly sense it as pulsating vibrations, and later being able to see it) started with Simplified Kundalini Yoga (I've written about it in another post).

Later when I started qigong, it was very handy to be able to sense the qi as it moves about the body during different exercises. Then you can truly sense which teachers give strong qi transmission, and of course which exercises really work for your body and energy.

I personally really like SFQ.

Edited by Nuralshamal
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 14/07/2021 at 11:32 AM, Nuralshamal said:

Dear Dao Bums,

This is the post I always searched for; a no nonsense, personal description of my experiences with the Spring Forest Qigong system of Chunyi Lin.

1) First I'll give an intro as to my thoughts on Spring Forest Qigong and how it works in general.

2) Then I'll go through level 1, 2 and 3 of the system (there are 5 levels in total).

3) Thereafter I'll give a short summary of what I've covered.

4) Finally I'll conclude my post.

Intro:
There is an enormeous amount of qi transmission from Chunyi Lin in Spring Forest Qigong. Even though you simply follow the instructional videos online, or go to train with an assistant teacher, they're all connected to Chunyi Lin's qi.

This is because a hallmark of Spring Forest Qigong is "connecting to the master's qi".

Therefore, your personal individual energy system gets plugged in to the larger container of Spring Forest Qigong. 

Just like you pay taxes in the country you live in, and then in return you get access to education, school, health care, protection from police force and army, roads and traffic regulation etc.

In Spring Forest Qigong, the "taxes" are simply practicing the system every day. In return, you get access to the qi of all Spring Forest Qigong Practitioners, Chunyi Lin, and the masters of Chunyi Lin which he's connected to (alive in China that he trained with, or simply master in spiritual form he is connected to).

Therefore you can achieve good results very fast, as you plug in your energy system to a larger, shared container.

Level 1

Here you learn basic standing exercises, which open your body and meridians, circulate and build your qi, as well as building your lower dan tien (the foundation for your physical strength and health, your physical vitality.)

These exercises might seem basic, however, they contain everything you need to build up your vitality (jing, physical body) and energy (qi, energetic body).

Level 2
Here you start to focus more on how to apply the qi you've built towards healing others; it can be people or animals. It can be through qi-massage or through qi transmission through your hands.

You learn qigong exercises to increase your healing power through your hands.

You also learn some qigong exercises to start to build your spiritual energy, your shen, your consciousness. This is because building this up will increase your healing power, as well as your ability to easier understand what's wrong with the patient and how to heal it.

Level 3
Here you start to go more into the spiritual side of qigong. This is done through longer and deeper meditations, fasting, as well as some explanations about how the universe works.

You also learn about the third eye and auras.

Summary:
In level one everything is covered for you to attain a strong, healthy body, good energy and a peaceful, relaxed mind. It has everything you need as an individual to take care of yourself and your health. You develop the lower dan tien.

In level two you learn to share this with others through healing. You develop the lower and middle dan tien.

In level three you go deeper, going into the spiritual side of qigong. This makes you stronger and more spiritual, as well as increase your healing power. Through meditation you start to develop your upper dan tien and third eye.

Conclusion:
This was a very short explanation of the system in general. I will provide information about level 4 as soon as I take it.

Be blessed

Hello, thank you very much for sharing!

I did not realise that SFQ doesn't require a so-called energy transmission since it seems more powerful if everybody practicing it is connected on various levels. I wonder why others qigong systems cannot do the same and insist you need an in-person energy transmission to progress?

Anyway, I have a question for you. I bought SFQ Level 1 some years ago and did try it out. I'm not sure why I stopped. However, if I remember correctly,  doing the standing exercise plus the micro cosmic orbit meditation took around 1.5 hours to do. It was a lot of time for me. My question id: now that you have also done levels 2 and 3, how many hours a day do you have to devote to practice? Are you supposed to do all 3 levels every day?

• Like 1

@hierundjetzt

Thanks for your post :D

1) Why don't other systems share energy?
Many qigong systems work in exactly the same way. It just not always apparent, or it's not explained or it's not emphasised. However, from the very first day in SFQ the importance of "connecting to the Master's energy" is explained. This immediately and consciously hooks every individual up to a commonly shared energy "bank" :)

2) Time spent on daily practice in the different levels
I suggest you do qigong everyday. However, if you've only got 5 minutes, then do 5 minutes. The most important is simply to continue and don't stop :) You miss a day, okay, do it again the next.

If you've only got 5 minutes, just do 5 minutes of connecting to the master, connecting to the universe (i am in the universe, the universe is in my body, I and the universe merge together), and bouncing.

Or you could do 10 minutes of your most favorite exercise, moving of yin and yang, 7 steps to new life etc.

3) My personal practice time
I usually pick and do a certain set of standing and seated exercises and stick with them for 49 day cycles. Then I choose other ones for a new cycle, or do the same again.

I meditate about 20-75 minutes a day (usually in either the morning or evening). Qigong I do about 10-45 minutes a day.

I'm very flexible with my self :)

Be blessed!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dear friends,

An update!

I just finished the level 4 retreat.

Here are some initial thoughts (I'll include more as I practice more of the things we've learnt).

What I especially like with Chunyi Lin is his mindset.

Many other teachers of qigong follow the chinese cultural way: don't ask questions, submit to your teacher completely, don't think for yourself, simply do what you're told, be patient etc.

Chunyi Lin's mindset is actually very academic, western, individual and intellectual in his approach. He was a college professor after all :D

He considers qigong as "research".

He has learned methods, theory, practice and techniques from his masters and of course studies of texts.

However, he takes these as hypotheses to be tested out.

Therefore he stays open minded and investigates for himself, always willing to change his positions on something if the evidence and research says something else (a very academic and intellectual approach from my point of view, which I like).

Apart from that, he's humble, says he is also learning each day, and finally he talks openly about things other teachers consider "secret", "private", "inner door", "not to be discussed" etc. This allows for open, frank and equal dialogue.

Therefore many things I've personally struggled with over the past couple of years, which my "more chinese minded" teachers ignored (auras, energies, spirits, transition of dead people, contacting dead people, objects carrying curses or negative energy etc) he discussed and explained openly.

Furthermore he's open to "challenges". Someone asked him about a person they knew who had some troubles with their child. He simply said "let me check". After 5-10 seconds he said "there's a blockage here and here". So, he accepted the challenge and showcased his third eye reading skills immediately.

Furtheremore, he explains very advanced things very simply, almost always using the physical body as an example. This means there's no imagination going on; if you see a person who dies with open eyes, this is what it means. If you see a person who dies with an open mouth, this is what it means. If you feel tightness in this part of the body suddenly one day, this is what it means.

You can always come back to your physical body and "read its signs" which are physical facts. These can be felt and verified by everyone without a doubt. This takes all the imagination, fantasy and doubt away.

Easy, simple, physical, no doubt nor fantasy nor imagination, just easy, practical tips you can use to improve your everyday life :)

Be blessed!

Edited by Nuralshamal
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Learner thanks for your question!

Yes, here are some very concrete benefits I've experienced under 4 headers, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

1) Physically:
The standing "active exercises" have been extremely beneficial for me. I found them very physical in nature compared to other qigong sets I've tried. They mobilize and move all joints, as well as stretch you out. Especially "harmony of the universe" is exceptional for my body. It stretches all the right places, it just feels so good.

I've suffered some spinal injuries as well as shoulder injuries in my life. This has led to upper back stifness and general stifness and discomfort in the hips and lower back.

The standing exercises coupled with his "closing" or "harvesting the qi" exercises have really helped me a lot. All the self cupping, self massage, and especially hitting the tailbone, sacrum, just next to the tailbone and sacrum, as well as the hips on the side... It works magic for my physical issues.

2) Emotionally:
Due to my many years of deep meditation (I was a meditator for many years before I started qigong) it's quite rare I'm emotionally disturbed.

However, especially when I work on my Liver, I notice I feel much more relaxed emotionally after. I realize I was both physically and emotionally a tiny bit tense. This tension releases after practice.

3) Mentally:
Many, many, many things I've struggled with mentally have fallen into place with the explanations of Chunyi Lin. After going deep in meditation for many years, I had experiences with auras, ghosts, dead people in transition, curses and black magic, and many other things.

In my prayers and meditation I got a lot of help and guidance with these things, but most of my teachers didn't help me out when I sought support and guidance with my experiences. They said "just ignore it", "don't pay attention to it", "keep practicing" etc.

Chunyi Lin openly discusses and explains how these things work. This has brought me peace of mind, as the explanations have allowed things to "fall into place" mentally in my world view by allowing me to understand these things.

4) Spiritually:
I truly feel that SFQ helps a lot with my third eye. Exceptionally much.

It's the best for the third eye I've experienced, alongside my "Simplified Kundalini Yoga" meditations.

Edited by Nuralshamal
  • Like 2

Let me add some more about what is covered in Level 4 and what I think about it so far (I've been practicing daily for two weeks after the course now).

What you realize in level 4 is that even though you don't get the deeper theory, actually you get everything you need in level 1, 2 and 3.

What you learn in level 4 is that actually the basic standing postures from level 1, as well as small tiny tips like "feel your hands", or "invite your master from the end of the universe to come and help you with your practice"... Some of these small, tiny tips hold tremendous, treasured qigong secrets.

When you practice visualisation, you're training your yi stronger and stronger. Your yi can actually go out from your body and travel anywhere in the world. When you send it to get your Master, to get the Sun, the Moon or the Rainbow, your yi is actually exiting from your body and going through the universe.

This makes it stronger.

This allows your yi to penetrate deeper inside your own body for healing purposes, but especially when using your yi during healing of others.

Furthermore, paying attention to "feeling the exercise", feeling the tingling, the heat, the buzzing, the vibrations etc, this will eventually connect you directly to be able to feel the qi.

Once you become conscious of your qi, you can do anything with it. Use it for healing, better massages, when making calligraphy, deeper meditation, self-healing, the list goes on.

Furthermore, the whole standing set of level 1 and 2 (all of the active exercises) are all that you need for your three dan tiens, opening all channels and strengthening all your 5 organ system's qi.

Furthermore, it can take you all the way to becoming one with the universe. You can really experience the beginning of the universe, the forming of yin and yang, the moving of yin and yang, and finally how the ten thousand things got generated from the original qi. You can see yourself in the prenatal state, how you formed as a fetus, how the dan tiens and channels developed.

If you just continue with your training, it will go deeper and deeper.

The very first meditation you learn in level one, namely the small universe, this is actually the most important. This is the exercise that will heal all physical problems and give you longevity as well as happiness, energy and peace of mind.

The basic detection exercises used for healing in level 2.. if you just keep working at it, this will naturally (when your yi also gets stronger) allow you to do long distance healing. The combination of "feeling" with your hands and body, with your yi traveling, this can allow it to travel any length of distance in the whole universe.

Later, it can allow you to send your yi back and forward in time, e.g. to read the past lives of the patients, as well as your own past lives. 

What is new in level 4 is that you get the theory more explicitly explained. This allows you to appreciate that you actually got all the "secrets" from level 1. Furthermore, you expand your capacity for self-development, spirituality and of course healing.

This is by including BOTH the 1) physical level, 2) the emotional level and 3) the spiritual level. This is what's new. You expand and go deeper, you go to detect and heal blockages on ALL levels.

Then he gives concrete techniques for healing ADHD, past lives, energizing objects, attracting more money qi, detecting and removing curses and black magic, and many other concrete techniques.

With you having developed your qi, feeling and yi from level 1, 2 and 3 already, you have opened up the possiblity for using these much more advanced techniques.

All in all, SFQ is great :) it's easy, it's simple, and if you keep at it, it really, really works!

Be blessed!

• Like 1

On 21-8-2021 at 4:51 PM, Nuralshamal said:

Let me add some more about what is covered in Level 4 and what I think about it so far (I've been practicing daily for two weeks after the course now).

What you realize in level 4 is that even though you don't get the deeper theory, actually you get everything you need in level 1, 2 and 3.

What you learn in level 4 is that actually the basic standing postures from level 1, as well as small tiny tips like "feel your hands", or "invite your master from the end of the universe to come and help you with your practice"... Some of these small, tiny tips hold tremendous, treasured qigong secrets.

When you practice visualisation, you're training your yi stronger and stronger. Your yi can actually go out from your body and travel anywhere in the world. When you send it to get your Master, to get the Sun, the Moon or the Rainbow, your yi is actually exiting from your body and going through the universe.

This makes it stronger.

This allows your yi to penetrate deeper inside your own body for healing purposes, but especially when using your yi during healing of others.

Furthermore, paying attention to "feeling the exercise", feeling the tingling, the heat, the buzzing, the vibrations etc, this will eventually connect you directly to be able to feel the qi.

Once you become conscious of your qi, you can do anything with it. Use it for healing, better massages, when making calligraphy, deeper meditation, self-healing, the list goes on.

Furthermore, the whole standing set of level 1 and 2 (all of the active exercises) are all that you need for your three dan tiens, opening all channels and strengthening all your 5 organ system's qi.

Furthermore, it can take you all the way to becoming one with the universe. You can really experience the beginning of the universe, the forming of yin and yang, the moving of yin and yang, and finally how the ten thousand things got generated from the original qi. You can see yourself in the prenatal state, how you formed as a fetus, how the dan tiens and channels developed.

If you just continue with your training, it will go deeper and deeper.

The very first meditation you learn in level one, namely the small universe, this is actually the most important. This is the exercise that will heal all physical problems and give you longevity as well as happiness, energy and peace of mind.

The basic detection exercises used for healing in level 2.. if you just keep working at it, this will naturally (when your yi also gets stronger) allow you to do long distance healing. The combination of "feeling" with your hands and body, with your yi traveling, this can allow it to travel any length of distance in the whole universe.

Later, it can allow you to send your yi back and forward in time, e.g. to read the past lives of the patients, as well as your own past lives. 

What is new in level 4 is that you get the theory more explicitly explained. This allows you to appreciate that you actually got all the "secrets" from level 1. Furthermore, you expand your capacity for self-development, spirituality and of course healing.

This is by including BOTH the 1) physical level, 2) the emotional level and 3) the spiritual level. This is what's new. You expand and go deeper, you go to detect and heal blockages on ALL levels.

Then he gives concrete techniques for healing ADHD, past lives, energizing objects, attracting more money qi, detecting and removing curses and black magic, and many other concrete techniques.

With you having developed your qi, feeling and yi from level 1, 2 and 3 already, you have opened up the possiblity for using these much more advanced techniques.

All in all, SFQ is great :) it's easy, it's simple, and if you keep at it, it really, really works!

Be blessed!

@NuralshamalThanks for taking the time to write these extensive writeups, very interesting..

im not sure if youre still around but how does chun yi go about or teach healing.

ADHD, past lives, ene, attracting more money qi, detecting and removing curses and black magic, 

could you share a bit more about these?

especially the last 2 and adhd id be very curious to read more about.

i wasnt sure if you get a notification on old threads so i hope you dont mind that i @ you in this thread.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Takingcharge said:

@NuralshamalThanks for taking the time to write these extensive writeups, very interesting..

im not sure if youre still around but how does chun yi go about or teach healing.

ADHD, past lives, ene, attracting more money qi, detecting and removing curses and black magic, 

could you share a bit more about these?

especially the last 2 and adhd id be very curious to read more about.

i wasnt sure if you get a notification on old threads so i hope you dont mind that i @ you in this thread.

He has devised a very systematic approach to healing. It's simply a couple of simple steps you follow.

I feel his approach is leaning towards being a "psychic/clairvoyant", simply with the qigong exercises on top.

You pray to your master every time you practice.
If you need something, you simply pray to your master about it.
If you need to know something, you ask your master about it.

This method is used for money as well "I would like to make more money for me and my family, could the universe support this? Tell me how I can serve the Universe, and make more money" could be an example for the prayer you would say for money qi.

Similarly for black magic and curses, you would do the usual detecting, and then maybe ask your master "is there black magic involved? Is it within my power to heal it?" as you see, yes/no questions.

For past lives, during the healing you ask your master "when did this blockage form?" then if it's from past lives, you will get a vision of the person you're healing, yet in a different time and different body. Then you will see what happened. Then you will start healing their old body, in order to erase the traumatic memory from the soul.

ADHD was healed using a special mudra and talisman on the brain.

You can see an overview of the steps involved in healing in this thread:

Edited by Nuralshamal

Thanks for taking the time,

I wonder how much of this asking the master/the universe/ is traditional methods and how much did he base on some teachings from modern hypnotherapy

the yes / no.    Is that with finger signals by any chance?

i know he did a program w it paul scheele whos in the same place, a welll known nlp and hypnotherapist that creates alot personal development cources and is in the same town

i can definstly see some simmilarities though it may just be coincidence,

but from what he understwnd he brought alot  different things together w the goal of able to teach the public, scheele is definatly good in that respect

though it might just be simmilar. 

funny he simply sets intent, or well asks

does he believe traumatic psychologicsl memories and behaviour rooting from that csn be healed passively in a long distance manner?

as for adhd what is the talisman supposed to do?

Interesting stuff

@Nuralshamal I hear a lot about clearing blockages in SFQ. Do you think SFQ has the capability to clear magic and entity issues from the body. If yes , then at which level is it possible.

Also , Is SFQ an energy in itself or is it a clearing Qigong?

19 hours ago, Nuralshamal said:

He has devised a very systematic approach to healing. It's simply a couple of simple steps you follow.

I feel his approach is leaning towards being a "psychic/clairvoyant", simply with the qigong exercises on top.

This method is used for money as well "I would like to make more money for me and my family, could the universe support this? Tell me how I can serve the Universe, and make more money" could be an example for the prayer you would say for money qi.

Similarly for black magic and curses, you would do the usual detecting, and then maybe ask your master "is there black magic involved? Is it within my power to heal it?" as you see, yes/no questions.

For past lives, during the healing you ask your master "when did this blockage form?" then if it's from past lives, you will get a vision of the person you're healing, yet in a different time and different body. Then you will see what happened. Then you will start healing their old body, in order to erase the traumatic memory from the soul.

Could you elaborate what or who exactly is meant by "master" in SFQ? Is it Chunyi himself? Or is some abstract concept?

• Like 1

@hierundjetzt

Yes, of course.

You choose a Master, someone you love, look up to, who embodies your ideal, and has strong healing qi. A person that should evoke all your strongest, positive feelings when you think of them.

Many Americans choose Jesus, because they grew up Christian. Buddhists might choose a buddha that they grew up worshipping (depending which country they're from).

But yes, Chunyi Lin does strongly suggest that you choose him as your master in the higher levels ;)

A Buddhist would say that the Master is simply "the best part of yourself" that you evoke, as all is simply Mind. "Spiritual" people might say that a dis-embodied soul, who actually possesses these qualities will come and help you. Others might say it's your guardian angel, that stays with you. And of course, the simplest explanation, you simply connect with the energy field of your master, which then helps you.

4 hours ago, Learner said:

@Nuralshamal I hear a lot about clearing blockages in SFQ. Do you think SFQ has the capability to clear magic and entity issues from the body. If yes , then at which level is it possible.

Also , Is SFQ an energy in itself or is it a clearing Qigong?

Yes, SFQ can indeed help clear issues with black magic and dark spirits, up to a certain level. I got some help in this area at one point. It helped a bit, but it didn't solve the issues completely.

From my POV SFQ is a "shared energy bank", consisting of the accumulated qi of Chunyi Lin and all practicioners from since SFQ began. When you practice SFQ, you tap into that bank.

• Like 3

On 7/26/2022 at 3:21 PM, Nuralshamal said:

@Nuralshamal, Can you tell which mudra did you use and was there any specific way to use it. And by healed do you mean Adhd is completely  gone.

1 hour ago, Learner said:

@Nuralshamal, Can you tell which mudra did you use and was there any specific way to use it. And by healed do you mean Adhd is completely  gone.

Hey @Learner,

Chunyi Lin states that ADHD is because the brain and the Heart doesn't communicate. So you draw a talisman 9 times on the bai hui (heavenly gate or crown) to help the brain come into balance so it can communicate with the heart.

I tried it on myself, my girlfriend and a few people I healed, and everyone became much calmer and in a more harmonious mood.

I think it was in his lvl 4 he shared it.

I haven't had the chance to try it on an actual ADHD person.

But in general I feel the best approach in healing is to "help the person to help themselves". Otherwise the patient is simply a help-less victim in a perpetually dependent relationship with something outside themselves (the healer) forever costing them money and time, putting a band-aid on their wound, but never helping them cut out the root-cause of their suffering (themselves and their self-created karma through thoughts-words-deeds in this and previous lifetimes).

So educate the person in qigong, meditation, herbs, life style etc, and give them "qi boosts" every now and then to quicken their path to self-healing, that's my own personal philosophy :D 

Otherwise they spend money and time, the healer spends energy and time, yet the patient just goes and gets sick again because of the same habitual patterns that brought them to the healer, it's a never ending cycle. 

I've seen that happen many times in all my years of meditation, qigong, healing and going to see many great healers. Seeing this pattern again and again with so many "great healers's" followers, that's why I formed the above mentioned personal philosophy that you should help them to help themselves. Empower them into autonomy, don't make them helpless dependents.