apdo

Building special foundations and Dan Tien

Hi guys I was asking I am still in building foundations level and wanted to know tips for how to build special Dan Tien and medirian not just anything for healing and tho I am talking about semi perfect foundations and Dan Tien that is can hold much qi and have good  explosive power for martial arts usuallyany tips guys and thanks 

What you are looking for is genuine Neigong that rewires the body if you want the true foundation. It will give you the capability to generate and issue electric Qi.

Xinyi, an internal martial art style, has produced excellent results for many people that are dedicated with Zhan Zhuang.

Dantian will turn up later after completing the Neigong because it's another process associated with deep meditation which is made easy by Neigong. Building the Dantian early on is possible, but it usually is much easier to have the foundation first. From what I've understood, jump-starting Dantian cultivation early is a closely kept secret that you might need to seek hard. The down-side is that going that route blocks martial development for a long time because physical rewiring cannot happen simultaneously.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, virtue said:

What you are looking for is genuine Neigong that rewires the body if you want the true foundation. It will give you the capability to generate and issue electric Qi.

Xinyi, an internal martial art style, has produced excellent results for many people that are dedicated with Zhan Zhuang.

Dantian will turn up later after completing the Neigong because it's another process associated with deep meditation which is made easy by Neigong. Building the Dantian early on is possible, but it usually is much easier to have the foundation first. From what I've understood, jump-starting Dantian cultivation early is a closely kept secret that you might need to seek hard. The down-side is that going that route blocks martial development for a long time because physical rewiring cannot happen simultaneously.

Thanks so much for info yeah I would like to start going for true foundations and rewiring the body I have my time do you know. Any master or source for that niegong system I can start using or anything? And thanks 

If you want the Neidan style Neigong, then I've heard that Damo Mitchell and Robert Peng are the popular dogs right now.

If you want the martial Neigong, then I summon in @Earl Grey for more knowledgeable views about the opportunities 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, virtue said:

That's what I am looking for rewires the body for true foundation 

Both Neidan style Neigong and martial Neigong accomplish the same rewiring.

The difference really is that martial Neigong also teaches Fajin and martial skills along the way.

I see well my main goal is niegong itself I already know some external martial arts but it won't harm learn more and inner ones

18 hours ago, virtue said:

Both Neidan style Neigong and martial Neigong accomplish the same rewiring.

The difference really is that martial Neigong also teaches Fajin and martial skills along the way.

By the way may i know what you mean by rewiring exactly

1 hour ago, apdo said:

I feel this should be answered by someone who really has done much Neigong.

@Earl Grey Would you like to share your insights and experiences about what is rewiring of Neigong?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, apdo said:

1 hour ago, virtue said:

I feel this should be answered by someone who really has done much Neigong.

@Earl Grey Would you like to share your insights and experiences about what is rewiring of Neigong?

Rewiring of the body in my practices is both internal to external and external to internal. 

Whether it is basically Yi Jin Jing where your body transforms physically through specific exercises from Zhan Zhuang and so on, or alchemical approaches that involve the activation of the Lower Dan Tian through proper practices, nothing available online, in any published book, or YouTube video, which both at the very least affect your health and physical strength.

It is better to illustrate using specific examples: 

- increased bone density and relaxed, intelligent muscle rather than big and hard muscles

- activation of the killer instinct gene

- expanding and contracting of the fascia, between the muscles and skin, to the organs, the bones, and even the teeth

- powerful joints and tendon strength

- lesser exertion required to project more power, greatly enhanced strength, and superior stamina

- radiant health that diminishes most illnesses and outright prevents them

- a pearl-like object that can be felt by people pressing against your abdomen behind your navel, which feels electromagnetic and at times has a slightly audible hum

- a completely casual attitude towards what people once described as mystical and mysterious through hyperbole

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

Rewiring of the body in my practices is both internal to external and external to internal. 

Whether it is basically Yi Jin Jing where your body transforms physically through specific exercises from Zhan Zhuang and so on, or alchemical approaches that involve the activation of the Lower Dan Tian through proper practices, nothing available online, in any published book, or YouTube video, which both at the very least affect your health and physical strength.

- increased bone density and relaxed, intelligent muscle rather than big and hard muscles

- expanding and contracting of the fascia, between the muscles and skin, to the organs, the bones, and even the teeth

- lesser exertion required to project more power, greatly enhanced strength, and superior stamina

- a pearl-like object that can be felt by people pressing against your abdomen behind your navel, which feels electromagnetic and at times has a slightly audible hum

- a completely casual attitude towards what people once described as mystical and mysterious through hyperbole

I see and as you say nothing available online for such a practice so I should try find real master in real life ? Or you have any idea man

I see and as you say nothing available online for such a practice so I should try find real master in real life ? Or you have any idea man /// by the way isn't that similar to wai Dan  and marrow washing training???

Edited by apdo

The questions weren't for me, but I can give interim answers.

43 minutes ago, apdo said:

I see and as you say nothing available online for such a practice so I should try find real master in real life ?

If you want to train the Lower Dantian first, then absolutely yes. It's a closely guarded secret.

43 minutes ago, apdo said:

by the way isn't that similar to wai Dan  and marrow washing training???

What exactly is similar to Waidan and Marrow Washing?

Waidan is external alchemy as in consuming herbal and mineral pills. It can be very dangerous and requires painstaking supervision by masters who understand causality in supernatural level.

Marrow Washing is a very advanced level of practice which is supposed to be made possible by accomplishing Neigong first. Having this preparation transforms the muscles, fascia, sinews, tendons, and joints. Marrow washing then progresses into the more subtle tissues with the transformation of nerves, brain, and marrow. This pretty much is the precursor for attaining deep meditative concentration. I have seen some teachers offer "Marrow Washing Qigong", but these are fake teachings and marketing bullshit. The level of readiness needed for the real Marrow Washing is so high that there is no point of discussing its details or offering the training to the general public.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, apdo said:

I see and as you say nothing available online for such a practice so I should try find real master in real life ? Or you have any idea man /// by the way isn't that similar to wai Dan  and marrow washing training???

The most reputable one I’ve come across who does teach online is Terry Dunn and his peers through the Tao Tan Pai practice.

Others I know of do not have an online presence and aren’t taking new students now.

Many who claim to have the LDT active do not. I’ve come across roughly 6 who actually did have an active dantian, and many who claim they did actually just had potbellies.

Also, virtue answered the latter part already, so this is adequate.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, virtue said:

If you want to train the Lower Dantian first, then absolutely yes. It's a closely guarded secret.

I said I could start with wiring don't need start with dan Tien as soon as I am progressing I don't need to rush 

7 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

The most reputable one I’ve come across who does teach online is Terry Dunn and his peers through the Tao Tan Pai practice.

Others I know of do not have an online presence and aren’t taking new students now.

Many who claim to have the LDT active do not. I’ve come across roughly 6 who actually did have an active dantian, and many who claim they did actually just had potbellies.

Also, virtue answered the latter part already, so this is adequate.

I see thanks I will check him thanks for help 

9 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I see by the way how you know you could know through net or must meet in real life 

6 minutes ago, apdo said:

I see by the way how you know you could know through net or must meet in real life 

If you have met them in person, it’s very obvious when they give their demonstration indirectly or through what they can do. My doctor in Singapore was one such individual.

With adequate experience and self-development, you can tell who has it and is full of shit online, both on video and from what they write.

Edited by Earl Grey

17 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I searched all I found is meeting practice can't find online source for him any help ?

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

If you have met them in person, it’s very obvious when they give their demonstration indirectly or through what they can do. My doctor in Singapore was one such individual.

With adequate experience and self-development, you can tell who has it and is full of shit online, both on video and from what they write.

I see

Just now, apdo said:

I searched all I found is meeting practice can't find online source for him any help ?

Go to the Flying Phoenix thread in zen bear’s PPJ  here  in TDB or to the Flying Phoenix thread in Alchemical Garden as linked in my signature.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Go to the Flying Phoenix thread in zen bear’s PPJ  here  in TDB or to the Flying Phoenix thread in Alchemical Garden as linked in my signature.

Thanks for help 

38 minutes ago, apdo said:

I said I could start with wiring don't need start with dan Tien as soon as I am progressing I don't need to rush 

I see. The way you first quoted Earl Grey indicated that you now asked about the Dantian training. But nevertheless, Earl gave you good advice based on that inquiry.

Sifu Terry's Tao Tan Pai integrates kungfu, certain type of Neigong, and Dantian cultivation. It's a complete internal alchemy program in other words.

Since we talk about Sifu Terry and the Marrow Washing came up earlier, then I must mention about the Flying Phoenix Qigong. Flying Phoenix probably is the closest approximation of Marrow Washing in Qigong form that you could find: It first of all activates the spinal channel and brain, which leads to very meditative states. There is a similar skill in Tibetan Buddhism called Tummo ("Inner Fire").

2 minutes ago, virtue said:

I see. The way you first quoted Earl Grey indicated that you now asked about the Dantian training. But nevertheless, Earl gave you good advice based on that inquiry.

Sifu Terry's Tao Tan Pai integrates kungfu, certain type of Neigong, and Dantian cultivation. It's a complete internal alchemy program in other words.

Since we talk about Sifu Terry and the Marrow Washing came up earlier, then I must mention about the Flying Phoenix Qigong. Flying Phoenix probably is the closest approximation of Marrow Washing in Qigong form that you could find: It first of all activates the spinal channel and brain, which leads to very meditative states. There is a similar skill in Tibetan Buddhism called Tummo ("Inner Fire").

I see thanks 

• Like 1

Go to the Flying Phoenix thread in zen bear’s PPJ  here  in TDB

Is there a link I can't find it sorry for troubling you