Capeador1

Microcosmic orbit, headache, pressure and pain.

Hi to everyone, a week ago I began to perform the meditation of the microcosmic orbit of the mantak chia book awakens the healing light of the tao, the first method to open the microcosmic orbit, it says that you have to condense energy at each point of the 2 channels of the orbit, But in the description of the meditation they mention a point of the head that does not exist in the governing channel, between the crown and the jade pillow, it also speaks of accumulating energy in the palate, but there is not an energy point there either according to the diagram of the microcosmic orbit, the point is that after doing the meditation as it appears in the book I have been for several days continuous with pressure, pain and tingling all over my head, put my tongue on the palate before the teeth while doing the meditation, but it didn't help either, please I need help, the meditation has errors?

Hi Capeador1,

We have had a number of people arrive at this forum while experiencing various issues after attempting Mantak Chia practices. A simple search should supply you with some of the answers and recommendations presented to them.

Best of luck,

ilu

• Like 1

Yes, thank you for answering, I already investigated a lot in the forum but I did not find the answer I was looking for, I want to know if that meditation has any error, because in my conception it really does, because if the governor channel has 3 energy centers in the head, Why are there 4 steps in the book?

In internal alchemy, most do not exactly follow the Chinese medicine channels.  And very often it is not recommended to follow the acupuncture points one by one. 

• Like 1