Thermidor

Tao, thing and cosmology.

Hello, I have several questions about the essence of Tao. So, let's go. I am former Muslim, so my thoughts about the Tao might be not correct

1. Our universe emerged from Tao? Or it's emerged from Wu Ji as the Creation of the world, this is its Path? 

2. Is Tao forcing to do something? Like "Even leaves fall with his knowledge"? Or Tao (named Tao I mean, because true eternal Tao of course cannot be expressed by words) is basically the nature of all things?

3. And please say, if we consider, that some Supreme God exists, Is it correct to say that the creation of the world and the management of the world is the God's Tao?

Sorry for this questions, they might be strange, but do you think about same things? What are your thoughts on this?

Edited by Thermidor

Welcome to the bums Thermidor; your account is approved.

You have asked some interesting questions, let’s see if they garner a response here. If not, you may wish to ask again in the general forum areas - which are more widely read.

warm regards,

ilu

11 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Welcome to the bums Thermidor; your account is approved.

You have asked some interesting questions, let’s see if they garner a response here. If not, you may wish to ask again in the general forum areas - which are more widely read.

warm regards,

ilu

Ah thank you. Looks like I mistaken and wrote all in welcome post.

• Like 1