Sign in to follow this  
Fido

Daily Acupuncture?

Does anyone know if it is ok to get daily acupuncture for a period of a week or even 1-3 months when dealing with a brand new patient (me) who has fairly moderate imbalances (possibly even Gu Syndrome). As a means of 'kick-starting' the healing process.

It isn't recommended to get acupuncture more than once every two to three days if you're a healthy person who just wants to improve your energy flow.

Acupuncture do use a lot of energy and punctures the skin and inserts a needle on your meridians. There are is very minimal damage which usually doesn't pose a problem, not even for those very sick, but can become a gate for disease with such constant usage.

Look for techniques which are non invasive, such as Do-In or acupressure.

• Like 2

Thank you. I'm seeing an acupuncturist right now, I have been doing every 2 days. So far I'm feeling well, but only had 3 sessions so far, waiting to get to the 10 session mark before expecting major changes.

18 hours ago, Fido said:

Thank you. I'm seeing an acupuncturist right now, I have been doing every 2 days. So far I'm feeling well, but only had 3 sessions so far, waiting to get to the 10 session mark before expecting major changes.

Good luck!

Sign in to follow this