z4py

Spanish Daoist

Hello!

Zapy here. I am currently a 29 year old who lives in Barcelona. I have been a practising Buddhist for the past 8 years, but switched to Daoism after falling in love with the Dao De Jing, Taiji and Qi Gong. I currently study in the Wudang Taoist Wellness Academy under Master Gu. I hope I can make valuable contributions to the forum. Nice to meet you all.

Hi Zapy,

Welcome. Nice to meet you as well, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

warm regards,

ilu

Hi z4py, nice to meet you! 

Por las mismas razones entre al foro hace ya un tiempo, ha sido muy interesante los puntos de investigación que te da estudiar los diferentes hilos de conversaciones.

Soy de Chile por cierto, sudamerica.

bienvenido!

On 6/3/2021 at 12:06 PM, z4py said:

Hello!

Zapy here. I am currently a 29 year old who lives in Barcelona. I have been a practising Buddhist for the past 8 years, but switched to Daoism after falling in love with the Dao De Jing, Taiji and Qi Gong. I currently study in the Wudang Taoist Wellness Academy under Master Gu. I hope I can make valuable contributions to the forum. Nice to meet you all.

How happened that transition from Buddhism to Daoism? What was about the DDJ, Taijiquan or Qigong that sparked your interest?

On 14/6/2021 at 8:11 AM, Mig said:

How happened that transition from Buddhism to Daoism? What was about the DDJ, Taijiquan or Qigong that sparked your interest?

Hi there everyone, thank you for your comments. Sorry it took so long to respond.

Mig, I would say the three! I feel like Buddhism has given me a greater understanding on meditation, the cultivation of ethics and so on, but I feel like my body is stagnant, low in energy. I need to exercise, my body is almost screaming: MOVE! haha. Anyhow, since my time is limited, and I really love the DDJ and Taoism, I figured it would be best to find a way to combine meditation and exercise. So Taijiquan or Qigong both sounded like an excellent possibility.