Goku76

Need some help with cultivation

Hey, I've been having a lot of trouble regarding energy feeling and control. And to give you a gist of what's been happening is that I have been doing a lot of building the bucket exercise's and the energy started to get very dense and my lower abdomen gets pretty warm with a buzzing sensation but very low in intensity. That was great and all and I had the idea of trying to feel the energy on the outside of my hands, in the environment but I had a thought in my head that kept saying that I am doing something wrong or something doesn't make sense. The energy  or whatever is in the air in front of me feels like a bunch of little blue or whiteish blue orbs, or electric balls, that I try and feel everything about. Then with my awareness of it I try to a "be" it almost like the "be the ball" saying, and feel like I'm moving it towards my hand to gather the energy and it felt electric actually to the point of me being able to make my muscle spasm and twitch when focused through my fingers to the other arm. That was great until I started to question are we actually cultivating the gases like oxygen, and nitrogen in the air we breathe or is it these tiny little electric blue thing's?

I started to try and do my breathwork but it's never been the same always asking how do I do it? And another really important question I have been meaning to ask How In the world do we actually control the energy!? do we feel that this energy from cultivation is ours and it moves like our limbs, with full control of our minds? or do we have to feel like our willpower is pulling this energy somehow? This kind of thing has really been bothering me, and the same thing with dantien building do we feel like the actual air itself is somehow fueling this ball of electromagnetic energy? somebody with many years of experience and knowledge please tell me how this works thank you in advance :) 

13 hours ago, Goku76 said:

I've been having a lot of trouble regarding energy feeling and control.

Hi Goku76,

Your words flow well in black and white.

You will be able to overcome your "trouble".

Just FEEL your energy without any "control".

Energy flows freely...

watermovingglitter4.gif

- Anand

• Thanks 1