Sign in to follow this  
ShenGoku

golden age?

Its been said that a pole shift will cause the collapse of civilization. Giving birth to a new age that is the Golden Age where humanity begins to ascend into a higher consciousness. The New Aeon. Do you guys believe in this? A future where all of humanity is entering spiritual truth and harmony and ascending?

• Like 1

I don't know about that, pretty confident in a more sane world... confidence in fluid strides on humanity's part,  might just maybe Kali Yuga will be over be in the near future...

Edited by Zorro Dantes

to honor your thread though yes golden age all the way...don't know about you, but I grew up on an Indian reservation, it's been hell! lol if anything though I feel highly reassured...skinheads and cops get together end up killing their own...and I'm supposed to be intimidated by the two bullies that essentially were served wet willies up the butt...I can see its turbulence but keep in mind I'm riding coach on this flight and aware of the survival odds in doing so. 

Edited by Zorro Dantes

A lot depends on if us  human beings use our minds and wills for good or evil...and also the mostly unseen forces behind those forces and how we respond or interact with them.  In the end only that which is rooted in Dharma or Tao will prevail,  granted we have often been in exceedingly long periods of horrific wars or chaos on Mother Earth along with some periods of peace; anyway She too will prevail.   Btw. I haven't been a youngster for a very long time but still well remember being taught to "duck and cover" under my 3rd grade desk if the bombs started falling.  "The darkest hour is before dawn" and dawn is still a ways off imo..  A saying from many spiritual teachings (both east and west) unquestionably states,  "Fear not",  and I also appreciate the saying from the novel Dune, "fear is the mind killer".

Edited by old3bob
  • Thanks 1

What would the conceptual framework for a "higher consciousness" or "spiritual truth and harmony ascending" even be, if there were such a thing. Could all people REALLY agree on what that might look like, or are they merely ideals and moral relativism that varies person to person? 

Right, wrong; good, evil; important, unimportant; according to whom? From whose perspective? It is the way of all the earth for most people to feel that those things that are closest to them are most important. From your perspective, you will most likely feel more distraught over the death of one family member than you will over the death of thousands in a foreign country you have never seen. From one perspective, an act of terror is evidence of evil; from another, it is evidence that God is great. It is neither; it just is. It all simply arises in the wholeness of Consciousness, which is totally impersonal, and entirely neutral. Right or wrong, important or not, are only your projections, from your perspective. - David Carse, "Perfect Brilliant Stillness"

I'd say that inviolate, universal spiritual law does not come from the mind of endless speculation and diminishing returns, for if it did we could all kiss our asses goodbye.

Sign in to follow this