LookingForAnswer366

Questions about Qigong and Healing

I have come to this site in order to find answers to answers to the following questions: 

1. can qigong fix scoliosis 

2. can qigong really help you grow taller 

3. can qigong really fix and change your bone structure (particularly the face)? 

4. can qigong really be used to heal the body? 

After coming across this video on YouTube below along with another video with an older woman stating that her scoliosis was healed, I have a deep routed curiosity to know if chi can really heal the body this way. The video below is by a man named master Wong but I cannot find anything else by this man. In the video, he says that the bones are harder to change but the joints are easier, so the bones can changed? I'm curious. I have come across qigong in the past a long while back but was not in a position to really delve as deep as I would like into the subject. 

I spoke to a person that taught qigong and said in the chi world, anything is possible? I want to know more about qigong for the purpose of and I do not like to use this word in fear of sounding off my rocker but shape shifting. I do not believe that I can magically change into another person but to me it makes sense that certain parts of a person can change and heal. I do not think the story about the woman who used this practice to fix her scoliosis is far fetched. I have read many stories of the amazing things the body can do. 

I want to know to what extent qigong can be used to change and heal the body. This whole search could be in vain but for a long time, I have had the feeling that it is not and the only way to really find this out to leave no stone unturned.  I will read whatever material I have to, and do whatever qigong practice I have to. 

So hello to anyone who is reading, I want to know all I can about qigong. 

*In the second video at time stamp 1:51, the elderly woman talks about the severe scoliosis, at 2:15 she states "I came to qigong for my Lyme disease and my scoliosis straightened"

11 hours ago, Scholar said:

I honest have a hard time believing thats true, I never seen anyone that got taller with qigong

I gain by at least 2 cm after practise a simple ChiKung move.  Most peoples' spine columns are compressed, fixed, and affected by prolong posture problems.  Some ChiKung movements loosen, pull and thus lengthen the spine and a person becomes taller.   There is nothing mystical about this.  It is just most body training and even Yoga don't stress on this aspect.  Another general belief is the Chi and points are on/near endocrine areas.  Stimulating them might promote growth. 

On 4/9/2021 at 8:36 AM, LookingForAnswer366 said:

1. can qigong fix scoliosis 

No

2. can qigong really help you grow taller 

No but it may improve posture and alignment which may make you appear functionally taller

3. can qigong really fix and change your bone structure (particularly the face)? 

No but it may help you to appear more youthful and preserve, even improve the senses

4. can qigong really be used to heal the body? 

Yes

• Like 2

3.  Zygomatic  (cheek )  bone is related to longevity ; if it is high and convex , then likely you can  live long   ;  front-head bone's shape ( whether it  be  broad or convex ) related to intelligence .  Both are  jing-related and can  be changed  in our  lifetime via qigong practice .

Edited by exorcist_1699

4.  There are many ways you can use qi to heal :

•  In case you can't initialize qi :  Try to search  those places you find very painful  on your limbs ,  which likely are also those main acupuncture points on the meridians ,  say Sanyinjiao (SP6 ) for  handling kidneys problems  or  Diji (SP8 )  for healing  Diabetes ;

In fact ,  pains  at those places  foretell what diseases  you will have later  if  their symbols not yet appear.

• If you already can initialize qi by paying attention to lower dantian :  In that case , trivial diseases can be healed by shifting your attention or  visualize something related to qi ;

•  Severe diseases likely can only be healed by qi's  higher level : Shen .  Assume that you get a malignant tumor in your brain , right inside your consciousness,  and it grows day after day ,  can you get rid of it  by visualizing  it  being burnt  off  or being squeezed ; hardly  can it be done  by that way  but by subliming qi to a mindless Shen  that can be used as a operation knife or laser beam to yet without their side-effect defects..

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Like 1