Xienkula1

Max's Gamma Radiation

gamma rays break dna strands and modify the guanine nucleotides to 8-oxoguanine which the DNA polymerase-reads as thymine, so the next time it replicates all the 8-oxoguanines are read as thymines and pair with adenines instead of cytosines. OOOooo! DNA repair mechanisms then form a triple helix as a way to repair the super bad damage, so you too can have indefinite longevity.

Study with Super Nithyanandaji cause he's clearly beyond his brain: http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com/2005/04/sw...rain-waves.html

Edited by Xienkula1

Here's what Mantra68 had to say about the difference between Dragon Body and Rainbow Body:

Thanks for this!

Xienkula

Here's what Mantra68 had to say about the difference between Dragon Body and Rainbow Body:

Brilliant white light, eternal, timeless, ever compassionate... Back in my body, I started my tai chi form. Swirls and spirals of energy moving in, out and through everything. Moving with an eternal breath."Your time will come," I was told, "...all is good."

Dragon body?

I don't know.

Edited by .broken.

David Banner ;)

"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

David Bruce Banner was his name on the TV series...the original comic book character's name was Robert Bruce Banner-I call him Bruce because that's what his mama called him ;)

David Bruce Banner was his name on the TV series...the original comic book character's name was Robert Bruce Banner-I call him Bruce because that's what his mama called him ;)

Whatever, .. I've heard that he's chillin' these days...

2005_06_28_hulk_pool.jpg

... life after super-hero stardom ...

Look we have 4 DNA bases and 20 amino acids, how does RNA code for all of them? How does the ribosome know how to bind to the RNA? Well there's a recognition site on the mRNA that identifies AUG (Adenine Uracil Guanine), as a start codon. 4^1=4 4^2=16(nope not enough to account for all 20 AA) 4^3=64, more than enough to account for all AA plus a start AUG(also codes for methionine after RNA poly starts transcribing mRNA), plus 3 stop codons UAA, UGA UAG. The fact that there are only 20 amino acids and start and stop functions, and that there are 64 codons(of which DNA and RNA polymerase are both fully capable of reading and writing every one of them during replication and transcription of DNA to RNA + Ribosome + acetyl-t-RNA synthetases + transfer RNA's with codons and anticodons(with wobble base pair is fully capable of translating them in the primary sequence of a protein or we'd all be dead) indicates the code is degenerate - ie. there are 4 codons for alanine - 6 codons for serine 6 codons for arginine 2 codons for lysine, 4 for valine, 4 for threonine, 2 for cysteine, 4 for proloine, 2 - aspartate... you get the idea? We use ALL of them. Some kid with ADD does not have more functioning codons than you :lol: There are however some very interesting I CHING connections to the genetic code. The code is nearly universal however has been found to have a couple of exceptions between differing organisms, which codons mean which amino acid - fruit flies, mitochondria of mammals, yeasts mitochondria, plant mitohondria, protozoa nuclei etc. The multiple codons for AA are helpful from an evolutionary biology perspective because if by chance a single base does change in the codon, it is likely to code for chemically similar AA ie. if you have a protein that has a hydrophobic side chain mutating to a hydrophilic side chain, the result could destroy the functioning of the protein in a cell, single base change in codon that destroys the shape and there fore the function of hemoglobin preventing the binding of oxygen to the iron in the heme group hence sickle cell anemia. The degeneracy is thus a fail safe system, like a having multiple back up files.( Although arguably there are a lot of other epigenetic factors that determine how this mutation will be expressed or suspressed that are currently not fully understood - epigenetic meaning the histone code, X chromosome inactivation and other epigenetic processes.) Anyways there's the two cents.

My advice is to read Mae Wan Ho. Genetic Engineering Dream or Nightmare, Fluid Genome, Rainbow and The Worm. She is brilliant! I love Mae Wan Ho!

Edited by Xienkula1

My advice is to read Mae Wan Ho. Genetic Engineering Dream or Nightmare, Fluid Genome, Rainbow and The Worm. She is brilliant! I love Mae Wan Ho!

Mae Wan Ho is great! Ive been subscribing to her newsletter for years.

Which Buddhist practices that develop the Rainbow Body and Diamond Body have you learned, if you don't mind sharing :) ? Also, how do you define "Rainbow Body" and "Diamond Body"?

AugustLeo :)

Im far from sure on this but i heard about diffrent practises, trekchod being one of them. Also thodgal is a related practice i think.

Dont quote me on this though :)

Im far from sure on this but i heard about diffrent practises, trekchod being one of them. Also thodgal is a related practice i think.

Dont quote me on this though :)

I sometimes make typos and am too lazy to correct them. It would have been more skillful to have said "learned about" rainbow body, diamond body practices of the buddhist tradition. Yes Trekchod, cutting through duality, and thogyal (Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche talks about that) , perceiving the luminous are part of the the practice in Bon Dzogchen to attain Rainbow body. Darkness retreats are a huge part of awakening this body. Vajra visualisation is used as part of it. This Rinpoche warns that anyone spending enough time in the darkness will start to have dream like experiences and images, he says without the above practices you will just trip on your karmic programming, without cutting through to duality, and there are very specific experiences and visions that are sign posts on the progressive involution of the 5 tattvas, tanmatras etc. Tummo has become associated with six yogas of naropa, mahamudra lineage of Milarepa, but it also seems to have been practiced by Nyingma havof Guru Padmasambhava and Bon lineages. Rainbow body means the physical body has united with the greater bodies( Dharmakaya Sarvikakaya). The physical body is sometimes said to shrink, but that is a lower attainment. In most cases the physical body dissapears, leaving just the hair and nails behind, very very few people ever attain this level. In cases of the Diamond body, they leave absolutely nothing behind, they have attained a full Vajra body and they never come back to a "physical" body. At least that is what has been said.

Study with Super Nithyanandaji cause he's clearly beyond his brain: http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com/2005/04/sw...rain-waves.html

athayogaanushaasanam-And now begins the teachings concerning yoga

yogashchittavrittinirodhah: Yoga is the cessation of thought waves

Yoga Sutras 1:1-2

This verse from Patanjali explains why a yoga teacher would consider a lack of brain waves to be a desirable, significant finding-especially if one equates "chittavritti" with brain wave activity. Patanjali and EEG are thousands of years apart making it difficult to conclude that one could describe the other. Yet one can make a compelling argument in this direction if one examines both ancient descriptions of states of consciousness and modern findings that connect neural functioning with subjective states of awareness.

As an EEG researcher, I was drawn into this discussion by your first post which correctly distinguished the phenomenon of gamma radiation from the phenomenon of gamma frequency brain waves. It is important to note that the gamma frequency has only been identified in the past 10 years or so-and even today some researchers still cling to the four frequency paradigm that classifies anything over 14Hz to be Beta activity.

Until recently, scalp recordings could detect gamma waves only up to 70 firings per second, but in 1998 researchers at Johns Hopkins University discovered brain waves up to 100 oscillations per second by placing electrodes directly on the surface of the brain (ECoG). Knight and his UC Berkeley group used the same technique to show last year that brain oscillations can occur up to 200 times per second - and perhaps as fast as 300 times per second. In your original post you claimed that, "There are higher brain wave functions than gamma, associated with Samadhi." I do not know where you obtained this information but in my research there is found no classification beyond the gamma range and the association with Samadhi does not fit the current thinking regarding high-frequency oscillations. One theory is that brain oscillations organize neurons into cooperating groups: low-frequency waves synchronize the firing of large groups of neurons, while the higher frequencies synchronize smaller groups. High-frequency oscillations can be compared roughly to neurons talking "on cell phones" to other localized neurons in "their circle" whereas low-frequency waves act like "radio" broadcasts from large groups to large groups. Gamma oscillations have a more firmly established association with memory functions...it is possible that meditating on unconditional compassion while cultivating a state of being and not a specific memory or object of awareness could trigger a functionality similar to memory.

I have no idea if RP 2 and 3 are necissary to achieve Gold Dragon Body. I don't have a clue what is or isn't required. From what I understand K2 and K3 aren't required but that's just based on a short conversation we had with Max.

Either Chris or Max himself would need to answer those type of questions. I will ask Max about RP2 if we have time in NJ since he already mentioned to me that he would teach it to me. But it depends on the workshop. If there are alot of people I probably won't bother him about it.

I mostly just do standing meditation and kunlun anyway and rarely practice RP. Though K1 seems to spontaneously open up the niwan/energy in the head on it's own.

Cam

I'm sure there's going to be enough of us there for Max to show us RP2...at least those of us that are ready for it :)

.at least those of us that are ready for it :)

Im sure there's enough juice for all of our pineals to get a blastin' of RP2, but Im really interested in RP3.

Bloody Awesome, this guy wrote what I attempted to explain to you drunvalo and Greg Braden bed fellows far better than I could have ever articulated it, over 8 years ago, props to him! :

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, Bruce Fleming wrote:

> I'd like to know if anyone has encountered a similar case.

> Is it really possible for 24 Codons to be on in contrast to the normal

> which is 20? A person with this characteristic can be said to acquire

> super immunity against all disease including AIDS. Comments welcome.

well, you're asking a question based on false assumptions. in humans, and

as far as we know in all organisms, all 64 possible codons code for

something: in your terminology, all 64 are 'on'.

here's a (very brief) explanation of the primary structure of DNA, just in

case.

DNA is made up of a sequence of nucleotide residues, usually called bases.

there are four different bases which can be used in DNA, which are often

known by their code letters C, T, A and G. these can be incorporated into

DNA in any order, so you could have a DNA molecule ATGGAGTCGACGTAG. in

this respect, a DNA sequence is just like a book, made up of a sequence of

characters, and, like a book, DNA contains information; the information in

DNA specifies how and when to make proteins and some other molecules which

are the building blocks of cells and, thus, of living organisms.

protein, like DNA, are made up of a sequence of building blocks, but where

DNA has bases, proteins have amino acids. where there are 4 bases, there

are 20 amino acids that can be be built into proteins. so, how does a DNA

sequence, with its four building blocks, specify a protein sequence, with

20 possible building blocks? the answer is that the DNA is not read as a

sequence of single bases, but as a sequence of triplets of bases: these

triplets are called codons. this is a bit like splitting a book up into

words, except that in DNA, all the words are 3 letters long and there are

no spaces between them!

thus, when a DNA sequence is translated into protein, each codon is

translated into a particular amino acid in the protein sequence. the rules

for translating are now well-known, and are the same for almost all

organisms. the system also allows a 'stop' signal to be included, so that

when that part of the sequence is reached, translation is stopped and the

protein is finished. proteins are started a bit differently: the start is

marked by a codon for the amino acid methionine.

if there are four bases in DNA, and words contain three bases, then there

are 4 * 4 * 4 = 64 different possible words in DNA. since there are only

20 amino acids which need to be specified, plus a stop signal, this is

excessive.

the obvious thing to do would be to use only 21 of the 64 codons, and have

the other 43 do nothing (that is, be 'null codons'). however, it turns out

that this is a bit of a bad idea, because of mutations. if a mutation

changes one base of a DNA sequence so that a codon which was previously

useful becomes a null codon, and so the information is ruined.

what nature does instead is assign a meaning to every codon, so that if

there is a mutation, the new sequence is at least meaningful, if wrong.

furthermore, things are arranged so that many mutations do not affect the

result of translation: for instance, since GTT, GTC, GTA and GTG all code

for valine, a mutation in the third position of a valine codon will have

no effect.

the rules, known as the genetic code, can be written out as a table, and

you can see such a table at:

http://ftp.hgu.mrc.ac.uk/Softdata/Misc/gencode.htm

note that this table is for RNA rather than DNA, so where a table for DNA

would have a T, this table has a U. looking at this table, the entry "CCG

Pro (P)" shows that the codon CCG (an C followed by a C followed by a G)

is translated into a proline in the protein (pro and P are abbreviations

for proline).

thus, we can translate the sequence i wrote out earlier:

ATGGAGTCGACGTAG

consists of the codons:

ATG GAG TCG ACG TAG

which code for:

met glu ser thr STOP

M E S T

so, the DNA sequence ATGGAGTCGACGTAG codes for the protein

methionine-glutamate-serine-threonine.

so, in response to your question: no. if a person had 24 codons turned on,

they would almost certainly be dead, as they wouldn't be able to translate

their DNA very effectively.

> I saw the following posted elsewhere.

>

> >About 10 or 11 years ago in the US, there was a baby born with AIDS.

> >They tested him at birth and at 6 months and he tested positive for

> >AIDS. They tested him a year later and he still tested positive. Then

> they didn't test him again until

> >he was 6, and what was amazing is that this test showed that he was

> >completely AIDS free! In fact, there was no trace that he ever had

> AIDS

> >or HIV whatsoever!

> >

> >He was taken to UCLA to see what was going on and those tests showed

> that

> >he didn't have normal human DNA. In the human DNA we have 4 nucleic

> acids

> >that combine in sets of 3 producing 64 different patterns that are

> called

> >codons. Human DNA all over the world always has 20 of these codons

> turned

> >on and the rest of them are turned off, except for 3 which are the

> stop

> >and start codes, much like a computer. Science always assumed that the

> >ones that were turned off were old programs from our past. I've always

> seen

> >them like application programs in a computer. Anyway...this boy had 24

> codons

> >turned on - 4 more than any other human being. Then they tested this

> kid

> >tosee how strong his immune system was. They took a very lethal dose of

> >AIDS in a petri dish and mixed it with some of his cells and his cells

> >remained completely unaffected. They kept raising the lethalness of the

> >composition

> >- and finally went up to 3,000 times more than what was necessary to

> >infect a human being and his cells stayed completely disease free. Then

> they

> >started testing his blood with other things like cancer and discovered

> >that this kid was immune to everything! Then they found another kid

> with

> these

> >codons turned on - then another one - then another one - then 10,000,

> >then 100,000, then a million of them - and at this point, UCLA, by

> watching

> >world-wide DNA testing, estimates that 1% of the world has this new

> DNA.

> >That breaks down to approximately 60 million people who are not human

> by

> >the old criteria.

what is written here is wrong. it might be that the author was confused,

and that what he really meant was that this child had 24 amino acids

rather than the normal 20. this strikes me as very unlikely: it took the

present system of translation many millions of years to evolve, and it has

remained stable for over a billion years. the jump from 20 amino acids to

24 would require new amino-acids synthesis and degradation pathways, new

transporters, new regulatory networks, new amino-acyl tRNA synthetases

and, last but by no means least, the alteration of almost every other gene

in the genome to fit the new genetic code. in short, it's not going to

happen.

furthermore, it's not clear how adding new amino acids would improve the

immune system. if the genetic code was massively altered, that would give

immunity to viruses, but cancer and parasitic cells like bacteria, fungi,

malaria, etc, should be unaffected.

all in all, it sounds like someone's been reading too much Greg Egan :).

oh, and well done for asking! if you are ever suspicious of something

someone says, don't be afraid to check it out. this is a central principle

of science!

hope this helps,

tom

Edited by Xienkula1

this was an old post by mantra, one of max's top students, I hope it helps clarify..

at any rate, you guys can very well think that max isn't the real deal, it doesn't detract from all our experiences with him, just know that we have already been over all of this, reading some of mantras posts (by clicking on his name then opening the tab in the upper right corner of his account profile) can be very informative.

Thank you so much for making this available again. After attending Max's seminar in San Diego, I am convinced that he is teaching and transmitting sth extraordinary. He certainly isn't into a cult following. I have seen enough of cults like TM and Art of Living that encourage students into becoming total followers, volunteering long hours for nothing while charging huge fees for every little program. This is certainly not the case here.

Max is truly a great teacher, who doesn't even want the status of one.

The whole gamma radiation thing reminds me a bit of the rope to heaven of the Bushmen that I've been reading about in Shaking Medicine and of the Mu cord in Tibetan mythology that connects us to heaven.

Guest winpro07
Edited by winpro07

I dare say I think the level of scientific ignorance is rather funny, the strange anomaly is not gamma radiation, as in radioactivity, as in the popular philosopher's stone of some people's conjecture, but must be reffering to an EEG reading of Max's brain waves where he showed higher levels of gamma range activity, higher approx 25-approx 100Hz . There are higher brain wave functions than gamma, associated with Samadhi. Tibetan compassion meditators were shown to have high levels of "gamma synchronisation." The current view is that levels of gamma synchronisation increased incrementally with practice.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlere...gi?artid=526201

No, it was supposedly from an MRI, not an EEG.

sifumaxdorjiinnerselfcekg2.jpg

If he has such a high radiation level, but low carbon content...that would seem to imply that he has literally converted a lot of matter in his body to light.

Gamma rays are generally characterized as electromagnetic radiation having the highest frequency and energy, and also the shortest wavelength (below about 10 picometer), within the electromagnetic spectrum. Gamma rays consist of high energy photons with energies above about 100 keV.

Due to their high energy content, gamma rays can cause serious damage when absorbed by living cells.

Gamma rays are the most dangerous form of radiation emitted by a nuclear explosion because of the difficulty in shielding them.

Gamma-rays are not stopped by the skin. They can induce DNA alteration by interfering with the genetic material of the cell.

So, gamma rays are high energy photons...and can alter DNA. Hmmm.... Edited by vortex

I have no idea if RP 2 and 3 are necissary to achieve Gold Dragon Body. I don't have a clue what is or isn't required. From what I understand K2 and K3 aren't required but that's just based on a short conversation we had with Max.

RP stands for Red Phoenix?

I am pretty sure that Max stated in his lecture that the one basic practice weekend would teach you what you need to achieve Golden Dragon body :) How long it will take you is variable and individual... But don't quote me on it...

Harry

RP is Red Phoenix. Yes, he mentioned several times in different workshops I attended that you only really need to see him once. But we Taobums have developed a special realationship and it's definetly worth going to multiple workshops because he teaches you more practices. For example, at the last workshop in NJ I went to he taught the TB's group a cool bagua form and the Red Dragon practice, a high level method that opens the orbit in reverse.

But to be honest I haven't really practiced the side practices he taught us and stick to the 5 Element Standing, Kunlun and Red Phoenix.

Cam

No, it was supposedly from an EEG, not an EKG.

huh? I said EEG.

[

So, gamma rays are high energy photons...and can alter DNA. Hmmm....

Oh Vortex!!! You have found the evidence that convinces me! Let's go sniff radon together...all of us Taobums, let's blaze up our DNA real good. Yea RadoTao phowa! Euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Edited by Xienkula1