Sign in to follow this  
ShenGoku

sexual exchange

I read that sex is a powerful exchange of energy and a cord is attached. If this is true, when you have sex with someone ur basically taking on all the energies of their past partners as well? Maybe its not that literal if the cords of energy are eventually dropped over time if the encounters arent recurring. Hypothetically speaking, if a person is highly advanced on the path of cultivation and has sex with someone not really on their level or doesnt cultivate at all, does this person then develop an interest in spirituality and cultivation and get a "boost" of spiritual power and awareness since they had sex with this spiritually advanced person? How would that work out?

1 hour ago, ShenGoku said:

I read that sex is a powerful exchange of energy and a cord is attached. If this is true, when you have sex with someone ur basically taking on all the energies of their past partners as well? Maybe its not that literal if the cords of energy are eventually dropped over time if the encounters arent recurring. Hypothetically speaking, if a person is highly advanced on the path of cultivation and has sex with someone not really on their level or doesnt cultivate at all, does this person then develop an interest in spirituality and cultivation and get a "boost" of spiritual power and awareness since they had sex with this spiritually advanced person? How would that work out?

By cord you mean an energy link?  I think this is true.  In your example of an advanced person and another I think yes they will get a boost but that it is temporary and it is up to them what they do with that energy - i.e. use it for spiritual development or just fritter it on egoic pursuits.

Lol so I would just do it with an advanced partner 🤣🤣 for a boost xd

1 hour ago, ShenGoku said:

when you have sex with someone ur basically taking on all the energies of their past partners as well?

Hypothetically speaking, if a person is highly advanced on the path of cultivation and has sex with someone not really on their level or doesnt cultivate at all, does this person then develop an interest in spirituality and cultivation and get a "boost" of spiritual power and awareness since they had sex with this spiritually advanced person?

How would that work out?

1. Depends, if the person hasn't cleaned off there energy and still has that resonance from a previous partner, it is possible. Cords can be cut.

2. Probably   

3. Glenn Morris has a few good chapters that focus on energy exchange in his book Path Notes. Worth a read. 

Edited by RiverSnake

1 hour ago, apdo said:

I mean. If sex is an energy exchange. Is it far fetched?

Edited by ShenGoku

12 hours ago, Apech said:

By cord you mean an energy link?  I think this is true.  In your example of an advanced person and another I think yes they will get a boost but that it is temporary and it is up to them what they do with that energy - i.e. use it for spiritual development or just fritter it on egoic pursuits.

What i mean is. If this person has never been into spirituality. But you exchange energy with them. Do they all of a sudden develop the interest? Do they change? I wish i understood exactly how sexual energy exchange works

On 23/3/2021 at 4:22 AM, ShenGoku said:

What i mean is. If this person has never been into spirituality. But you exchange energy with them. Do they all of a sudden develop the interest? 

I think there´s some truth to the idea that sex is accompanied by an exchange of energy but I don´t think it´s literal.  In my opinion, sex with a spiritual person won´t confer spiritual interest or abilities (though good pillow talk might).  If sexual energy exchange was a literal thing my Spanish would be much better.

• Haha 3

subtle I'd say.

spanish is rather easy to learn. 

no need for any outward interference.

Edited by liberale.ironikerin
dispensable

On 3/22/2021 at 7:04 PM, apdo said:

Seems humorous but this is precisely why there are people, not necessarily practitioners themselves, who willingly partner sexually with tantric practitioners. I'm told this is common in the Himalayas but don't have any direct knowledge of it myself! B)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I am really glad you find this humourous! 

:lol: 

Sign in to follow this