So guys I will be honest and open minded since I read all kind of stuff and people was open minded wouldn't luagh or offend someone so 1- I started training long ago and was doing lil inner training and cultivation since until now I didn't find any source all would agree 100% and I really wanted to do a good start a cultivation with really excellent foundation my goals I will be honest my primary goals isn't immortalty wisdom engi or healing they are just sub goals my main is for inner martial arts get stronger  and for that I know important of basics and foundation so I can advance well since I do martial arts but I really can't find any real life master and most of master in online can't really trust one 100% and they all do for yourself not that u would have that very good foundation and stuff  so would anyone have a book or topic or anything can help me start it's been years asking searching around get experience bout qiqong niedan etc but it took too long and until now can't risk with something I am not sure of and thanks guys wish you help)) sec is I had some questions 1- is that phone and video treating really a thing how qi could be send from a distance or control patient 2- could a master see your qi flow and your mistakes etc throw online video chat )) and wish you try help me start my path for cultivation for real. Sorry again for my long topic

Edited by apdo

1 minute ago, RiverSnake said:

Have you looked into any martial arts schools in your area? 

I already do martial arts under a master but that's external ones I wanted start cultivation since long ago like neidan etc but I alway find wrong or un complete practice which can lead to harm 

Here, the movement he does for the first 1:10. Stick to that movement. Start 10 min everyday and slowly ramp it up as your comfort grows. It will get your energy flowing. Cheers. 

• Like 2

It does.  What does the video of the man with the tie depict?  Is that to show us a machine that generates that kind of amperage, or is he claiming to have the same amperage as the machine?

1 hour ago, manitou said:

It does.  What does the video of the man with the tie depict?  Is that to show us a machine that generates that kind of amperage, or is he claiming to have the same amperage as the machine?

That's a scene from the movie the Watchmen. He talks a bit about it in the video. 

• Like 1