Scholar

How to build a foundation while I cant afford a teacher?

51 minutes ago, apdo said:

I see 40 isn't really big problem and what is FB group link ! 

The link for the fb group is for students only and has a password, but it's available immediately upon joining. 

but there are plenty of podcasts here

50 minutes ago, Antares said:

Online program? Do they do energy corrections? Can they see people's energy? 

As far as purely using the online program (I think some people also go to seminars with Damo or certified teachers under him), there's an ~11.5 hour course on Qigong deviation, as well as some other videos, such as a 2 hour session called "qigong troubleshooting." 

But I'm very new to nei gong myself and quite far from having to use those videos (though they are available), so I cant speak to its effectiveness on my own, though I have seen other users claiming that they found it very helpful.

On 12/3/2021 at 2:42 AM, apdo said:

U said something very true I know that feeling when energy stuck at head can't get rid of it and u feel headache still not sure how remove that or end training

Stop energy training. Find a teacher and only then resume. This is a qi deviation from improper training.

4 hours ago, Nam Sao said:

As far as purely using the online program (I think some people also go to seminars with Damo or certified teachers under him), there's an ~11.5 hour course on Qigong deviation, as well as some other videos, such as a 2 hour session called "qigong troubleshooting." 

In my experience the best way of qi deviations elimination is its prevention on all stages from the very ouset. That means that teacher should control the correctness of a student' execution of the exercises and give corrections straight away. Also the energy of teacher is playing huge role in all this process. Otherwise  deviations are inevitable    

Edited by Antares

On 3/13/2021 at 7:28 AM, Antares said:

In my experience the best way of qi deviations elimination is its prevention on all stages from the very ouset. That means that teacher should control the correctness of a student' execution of the exercises and give corrections straight away. Also the energy of teacher is playing huge role in all this process. Otherwise  deviations are inevitable    

I think this is how the program sees it as well. Aside from the Nei Gong program that is done on a weekly basis, which I've heard is best done alongside a 5.5 hour course on qi gong foundations, the next stages are to move into a 8 hour course called heavenly streams, followed by the course on qi gong deviations.

I wonder if there are any people on this forum who are up to those stages and can shed some light on this

Edited by Nam Sao

23 hours ago, Zork said:

Stop energy training. Find a teacher and only then resume. This is a qi deviation from improper training.

Well it happen mostly when I stop training and I feel like I wanted to do more it's like I quitted early but I don't know how stop it without being there for quit sometime 

On 3/14/2021 at 3:34 PM, apdo said:

Well it happen mostly when I stop training and I feel like I wanted to do more it's like I quitted early but I don't know how stop it without being there for quit sometime 

Qi deviations accrue during training when it is done wrong. What you got was from months of bad training coming into surface.

On 17/03/2021 at 9:59 AM, Zork said:

Qi deviations accrue during training when it is done wrong. What you got was from months of bad training coming into surface.

And here I was very careful that I was rarely training because everyone find new tech try it I feel it have a problem or I need a guild I would try stop and search more I was hardly doing internal training

我都是不收任何學費的,但是我對學生有一個要求,當你學會之後,你必須把你學到的教給別人,跟我一樣,免費的教。

I do not charge any tuition fees, but I have a requirement for students. After you learn, you must teach what you have learned to others, like me, for free.

• Like 3

On 3/18/2022 at 10:05 PM, awaken said:

我都是不收任何學費的,但是我對學生有一個要求,當你學會之後,你必須把你學到的教給別人,跟我一樣,免費的教。

I do not charge any tuition fees, but I have a requirement for students. After you learn, you must teach what you have learned to others, like me, for free.

Do you teach full Neigong system? Can you teach online? And what lineage do you teach? 

Thanks,

7 hours ago, awarenessrules said:

Do you teach full Neigong system? Can you teach online? And what lineage do you teach? 

Thanks,

yes, I have taught Wu Wei Dan Dao full system online since 2014.

https://play.google.com/store/books/details/藍石_無為丹道?id=rkJIEAAAQBAJ

And this is the book I wrote.

But it is all Chinese.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

Rudi's system is a really great option and he is an approachable, knowledgable and stable teacher- difficult to get all three qualities on one teacher.

Check out his website here. It's honestly a fantastic route to cultivation.

https://authenticneigong.com

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 9:12 AM, Scholar said:

I know some qigong exercises and I do those everyday twice along with zhang zhuang. I can feel my hands hot and "electric/magnetic" when I do those and can move that feeling around my body( stronger on hands and feet, weakest at my belly)

If someone has some free basic theorethical content for me it will be helpful too

Some of the simplest methods are the best and just keep going deeper and deeper.

Zhang zhuang, standing, is one of ‘em.  Just keep going, it adds up over time. :D

Some free content: johndaoproductions.wordpress.com

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Awen said:

Rudi's system is a really great option and he is an approachable, knowledgable and stable teacher- difficult to get all three qualities on one teacher.

Check out his website here. It's honestly a fantastic route to cultivation.

https://authenticneigong.com

Just to add to this, the next session will be discounted, so it's 2/3 less of the cost of the usual price!

你想要築基,問題是你花錢找到的老師,應該大多是搬運法的,搬運法教的就是繞行小周天,這種方法,不用老師也能練。

而真正的丹道的築基,就是『煉精化氣』,基本上只要能產生氣,就算築基成功了。

If you want to build a foundation, the problem is that most of the teachers you spend money to find are in the transfer method. The teacher of the transfer method teaches to go around the small Zhoutian. This method can be practiced without a teacher.

And the real foundation of Dan Dao is "refining and transforming qi". Basically, as long as qi can be generated, the foundation can be established successfully.

第二個階段就是練氣化神,而神有兩種神,陽神和陰神,烏肝就是陽神,兔髓就是陰神,而完整的元神則必須等心竅全開才能出現。

而無為丹道所教的,就是教你如何從第一階段的練精化氣,轉化成第二階段的練氣化神,甚至到第三階段的練神還虛。

基本上我認為,第一階段,根本不需要老師,自己隨便練練就有氣感了。

The second stage is to practice qi to transform into the spirit, and there are two kinds of spirits, the yang spirit and the yin spirit. Wugan is the yang spirit, and the rabbit marrow is the yin spirit.

What Wuwei Pill Dao teaches is to teach you how to transform from the first stage of training essence into qi, to the second stage of training qi and transforming into spirit, and even the third stage of training spirit is still empty.

Basically, I think that in the first stage, there is no need for a teacher at all, and you will have a sense of vigor if you practice casually.

而市面上大多收費的老師,頂多也只能教你第一個階段,這些老師自己都練不到第二階段了。所以第一階段不需要老師,卻充斥著一堆收費的老師。第二階段需要老師,但是這裡收費老師是沒辦法教你的。只有我這種不收費的老師,才能教你。但是我也不見得願意教你,因為你可能已經被誤導很久了。我就是把話說清楚而已。

And most of the teachers on the market who charge fees can only teach you the first stage at most, and these teachers themselves can't practice the second stage. So the first stage does not require teachers, but it is filled with a bunch of teachers who pay. In the second stage, a teacher is needed, but there is no way for a paid teacher to teach you. Only a free teacher like me can teach you. But I'm not necessarily willing to teach you, because you may have been misled for a long time. I just made it clear.

不要以為產生氣感是一件困難的事情,事實上,產生氣感是非常容易的。而搬運法所強調的繞行小周天的氣感運行,也是非常的不必要。因為兩個理由,氣感有他自己的路線,不用刻意干預。道法自然。順其自然是最重要的。第二,氣的目的就是化神,因此不需要重複的繞行任督小周天,這是浪費生命的行為。

Don't think that generating a sense of qi is a difficult thing, in fact, it is very easy to generate a sense of qi. And the qi sense running around the small Zhoutian emphasized by the transportation method is also very unnecessary. For two reasons, Qi sense has his own line and does not need to interfere deliberately. Taoism is natural. Going with the flow is the most important thing. Second, the purpose of qi is to transform the spirit, so there is no need to repeatedly detour around Ren Du Xiao Zhou Tian, which is a waste of life.

第三,再補充一個理由,搬運法的任督小周天是用後天意識去帶動的。而真正的丹道小周天,是功態的一個小過程,時機成熟會自己出現,時機過了,就消失了。不需要一直用後天意識刻意去重複運行。

Third, let's add another reason. The director of the transportation method, Xiao Zhoutian, is driven by acquired consciousness. And the real Pill Dao Xiao Zhoutian is a small process of the power state. When the time is right, it will appear on its own, and when the time is over, it will disappear. There is no need to deliberately repeat the operation with acquired consciousness all the time.

由於產生氣感是如此的容易。你只要把注意力收回到你的身體。你可以自己發明任何動作。這些動作就會讓你產生氣感。當然你也可以放鬆,讓身體帶動你自由產生氣感。這麼簡單的事情,不需要大費周章,花那麼多錢,你只要懂得收回自己的注意力就可以輕鬆地做到了。

Because it is so easy to generate a sense of qi. You just bring your attention back to your body. You can invent any action yourself. These actions will make you feel Qi. Of course, you can also relax and let your body drive you to generate a sense of Qi freely. For such a simple thing, you don't need to spend a lot of money, you can easily do it as long as you know how to take your attention back.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1