Sign in to follow this  
apdo

Restore yuan qi

How long you think it will take to repilsh my yuan qi to start fill Dan Tien I am 24y old I train my body do martial arts never had sex done masturbation like 15 times only in my whole life was in a month when I was in army I always almost always try maintain   celibacy mind but was for other reasons than alchemy  I was doing some qiqong training over the years but wasn't much just small amount every week and thanks

That would depend on the method. 

If I recall right:

In Xing before Ming methods, you have to develop your Xing enough, and then the replenishing is instantaneous. 

In some Ming first methods, you progress through first post heaven methods and then you can work with pre heaven energetics. 

But it is a diverse world, so there might be a method where you can go directly on the yuan jing and yuan qi.

WuLiu Pai claimed that their methods was bang on the ball, but you have to be russian to take advantage of that super secret method. 

Conclusion: Depending on method: In an instant; it will take the time it takes; or never because you need a lineage teacher for learning the right method. 

• Like 1

Well sadly I am not a Russian although I can use translator xd and thanks man

7 hours ago, apdo said:

Isnt Xing is yin qi ? If yes so Xing and king methods almost same 

In my tradition, we would not mix terms in that way. But no, Ming and Xing methods differs (but are  interdependent). 

I don't even know which exactly is my method from Ming and Xing but u could answer the question based on both 

9 hours ago, apdo said:

Well sadly I am not a Russian although I can use translator xd and thanks man

All Neidan methods are transmitted "from heart to heart" only. Translator is not much of help in this case. But of course you need to comprehend what teacher says to you. Real Ming methods have never been disclosed in books. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Antares said:

Real Ming methods have never been disclosed in books. 

And that fact have initiated heated discussions on the subject in the past. 

1 hour ago, apdo said:

I don't even know which exactly is my method from Ming and Xing but u could answer the question based on both 

I can only analyze my own method, layer by layer.

I'm afraid that since I do not understand Voids method, I would judge that from my own biased perspective that would fail to see the strengths of the method you have choosen. 

6 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

And that fact have initiated heated discussions on the subject in the past. 

Yeah, I can see millions people disappearing in the space and leaving rainbows here and there after reading Mantek Chia's books.

1 hour ago, Antares said:

Mantek Chia's books.

Zheng Yi works with purifying the post natal energetics, and await the Xing method to kick in for the pre natal to be completed. 

That sort of disqualifies that kind of methods from a Ming method discussion. 

1 hour ago, Cleansox said:

Zheng Yi works with purifying the post natal energetics, and await the Xing method to kick in for the pre natal to be completed. 

That sort of disqualifies that kind of methods from a Ming method discussion. 

But how Mantek Chia relates to any authentic Pai? To me it is mishmash of qigong methods which can only  lead to many sorts of deviations. If you want really to assess the quality of his "methods" at first you might want to taste the effects of the methods of any authentic Pai. If you do this then you are able to realize what is good and not for you. Mantek's methods and many others that use mind to lead qi strenuously can only harm people energy - some less than others - but all these methods will lead you nowhere. This is not even Xing. Xing and Ming are interrelated and they are cultivated simultaneously. The phrase "Cultivation of Xing first" means only that there is more stress on Xing in the outset but Ming is cultivated as well. Ming can not be transmitted through the book. Even "sentient beings" of other realms can not transmitt Ming. I recall some people used to say "you can get transmission from the Tao" on this forum but this is not true. It is pointless to talk about Xing and Ming methods until you find a knowlegeable Teacher. And the issue is not even in knowing movements but there is another essential factor that related to essence of our reality. Try to comprehend what are post- and preheaven energy. All individual "mind-body" nature (what one realizes as "I am") is postheaven in its nature. One can only have a glimpse on preheaven reality but hardly can comprehend the method. Even if he/she finds the describtion of the method then it is the the matter of how to overcome all blockages not being caught by dark entities 

Edited by Antares

Lol I will just remove that question from my head I will use my own method and let it take the time it need if just need anything I will ask viod or in form no need to rush

To be honest it's first time I know there is more than method in niedan to recover yuan qi and build lower Dan Tien I always found all talk about almost same method of viod  which use active training like horse stance with reserve breathing and move if yin and Yang collect yin qi to be purified later and so until you are done with foundation

36 minutes ago, Antares said:

Mantek's methods and many others that use mind to lead qi strenuously can only harm people energy - some less than others - but all these methods will lead you nowhere. 

You just invalidated a major division of Daoist schools. 

Just now, Cleansox said:

You just invalidated a major division of Daoist schools. 

Okey... I am completely arrogant person. Can you elaborate on your experience of Mantek methods? 

14 minutes ago, Antares said:

Can you elaborate on your experience of Mantek methods? 

Sure! 

I had a period in the 90-ties when I practiced by his books. 

I was young and had no teacher available. 

Result:

I messed up my system a bit, then I found a teacher and started with a proper practice. 

And you? 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, apdo said:

I always found all talk about almost same method of viod 

Noone but Void talk about that. 

You can see for yourself, in old threads on the subject. 

I have collected som in my ppd. 

9 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

Result:

I messed up my system a bit, then I found a teacher and started with a proper practice. 

And you? 

I was drinking and smoking a lot, then I found a teacher

• Like 1

My mind 🤯🤯 so what I should do there is no teacher around as I said and that seemed best thing method of viod I thought it was only method and legit one from old times and got a bit upgrade now I find out again there is deferent stuff vvvvv

Well to be honest tho most of viod tech make sense to me and looks good  although sometimes it would confuse but that's normal when no master near you but I think it's fine for me and I would ask him and around if have a problem

This is the great thing about a forum. 

People from different backgrounds meet, compare, argue, bitch, and troll each other. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, apdo said:

My mind 🤯🤯 so what I should do there is no teacher around as I said and that seemed best thing method of viod I thought it was only method and legit one from old times and got a bit upgrade now I find out again there is deferent stuff vvvvv

My recommendations for you:

• Nathan Brine
  • Damo Mitchell
  • Chun Yi lin

All are online, although at some point you will want to visit them.

What is it that you think restoring yuan qi will get you?

I would most recommend that you find a lineage because restoring yuan qi and other things will be taken care of as you progress in a long lineage.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Visit what lol I am in Egypt going there for now semi impossible ; I need restore yuan qi. Cuz I heared that's very first thing restore yuan qi to build real lower Dan Tien and start cultivation ofc there is stuff before it like how medidate how breath etc

IMO pre-heaven stuff only comes through alchemy.  That isn't to say all the good habits you're doing won't have an effect - it sounds like you're concerned with consolidating your Jing and improving your body's efficiency, which is great!

For all but the most sheltered among us, it seems to take years to replenish the natural levels of post-heaven Qi/Jing (which hour lifestyle habits will assist, as would returning to Qigong)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this