I had some questions guys and discussion that confused me

1-  I know doing standing exercise with quick fire  to convert yin jing in fake Dan Tien ( cavity of vitality) into Yin qi then go through back channels to be purified by emptiness and fuse to become Sprite vilitalty yuan qi  so what I need to ask about is 

1- I hear same training you use to collect enough yin qi in fake Dan Tien first to be able to start that process so which exactly we do both training same time or just collect yin qi until it's full which need months  then go for quick fire training to purify it and transform into yuan qi 

2-when the yin jing become yuan qi where it will be stored  in fake Dan Tien which have impure yin jing or real Dan Tien which I hear you would build by emptiness training to send yuan qi you built with active training to real Dan Tien and make it 

I feel like all training go in same time like no sense or I can't understand how it works  sorry for that but those questions really confused me and when I try ask them i become a laugh and look like a kid but I see people here open minded and thanks 

Edited by apdo
Change title

I don't have an answer to your question, but please be careful in your training. You can damage yourself seriously if you take these things lightly. I know, I am in permanent disablity pension for mental problems which is mostly due to damage of incorrect practise and experimenting with internal energy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, apdo said:

I can't understand how it works  sorry for that but those questions really confused me and when I try ask them i become a laugh 

Terminology differs between qigong and neidan, so you cannot ask a person doing qigong. 

Terminology differs between lineages, for example I do not use any of the terms you used in your post. 

That, and the fact that you use so many terms in the post, makes it difficult to respond to. 

Maybe Void can explain it, since you are using his method?