senseless virtue

Another Guru Busted: Oneness Movement Raided for Tax Avoidance, Money Laundering, and Political Corruption to Cover Land-grabs

It turns out that Oneness Movement had been outed in a large police investigation few years ago. Another would-be guru pretender had decided to turn promises of heaven into a stable source of revenue.

A few years ago I had discovered some very critical accounts about Oneness Movement money collection practices and their deeksha (aka "Oneness blessing") initiations, and I had been very skeptical how one of their proposed unorthodox yoga methods, becoming a "cosmic being" and staying in prolonged and seemingly uncomfortable trance, could possibly help cleanse an individual's karma.

Out of respect for anyone's positive belief about the Oneness Movement spiritual practices, I'll say that these negative claims are difficult to prove.

Some fairly recent news about Oneness Movement tax avoidance, money laundering, and political corruption to cover land-grabs:

https://www.opindia.com/2019/10/kalki-bhagwan-income-tax-raids/

https://theprint.in/india/kalki-bhagavan-guru-started-as-lic-clerk-undisclosed-income-500-crore/309158/

https://openthemagazine.com/features/the-cult-of-kalki-bhagavan/

https://www.theweek.in/theweek/current/2019/11/09/mystic-and-the-moolah.html

Wikipedia's page on the leader Vijaykumar Naidu aka "Kalki Bhagavan" is no less flattering (remember to check the sources for authenticity):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki_Bhagawan

I consider it to be a very serious red flag that anyone declares themselves to be an Avatar or God incarnate. All the reported issues with excess wealth on the other hand testify of ordinary samsaric greed above all.

His organization also participated in the apocalyptic year 2012 scare mongering, for goodness sake!

I haven't been able to vet all these sources throughout, but they offer very critical glimpses into the Oneness Movement's conduct and spiritual projects. Be mindful that some of the links on the pages are expired and must be retrieved through the Internet Archive Wayback Machine that has stored lots of old websites.

http://deekshadanger.weebly.com/freddy-speaks-out.htm

http://deekshadanger.weebly.com/links.html

http://deekshadanger.weebly.com/deeksha-black-tantra.html

https://jonathanevatt.com/the-dark-side-of-the-oneness-movement-1773/

https://www.enlightened-spirituality.org/deeksha_oneness.html

https://mortentolboll.weebly.com/a-critique-of-the-indian-oneness-movement-and-its-use-of-western-success-coaching.html

Select Quotes from the above Sources

To me the most alarming issue is about the practices themselves. The Oneness Movement claims to give authentic deeksha initiations that connect to God and to teach how to become a "cosmic being" by remaining in a trance torpor. The latter especially is something that I am very wary of because the Buddhist teachings point out in unison that karma of self-grasping can be only shed when there is relaxed and open ("ordinary") awareness present. Even the proper Dhyana absorptions wouldn't fit for this purpose, although they can be very useful in transforming the energy-body. (This is an important technical point concerning Form skandha vs four other immaterial skandhas, but it's beyond the current discussion.)

Excerpted from Why I ended my Involvement with the Oneness Movement by Christian Opitz (Neuroscience PhD):

Manipulation

In 2004, so many Western deeksha givers reported the enormous peak experiences that were common then in Golden City. In early 2005 when I did the 21 day course, these experiences no longer occurred. We were told that Bhagavan had decided to no longer “give” them, because they were distracting from true enlightenment. Sounded very reasonable. All of this fostered the myth that Bhagvan has the ability to simply switch on and off such effects of deeksha, that he could influence a person’s consciousness to a degree that seemed unheard of.

From all I know now, it seems clear that in 2004, there was a psychedelic substance used in an herbal preparation that was given to participants in the courses, which really caused many if not most of the peak experiences. Before this preparation called leyham was introduced, no peak experienced occurred in early 2004 in a course where participants were promised enlightenment in five days. Wanting to appease the disappointed folks, Bhagavan invited everybody for another free course. This time leyham was given for the first time and people had incredible experiences of cosmic oneness, blood-boiling love etc. These usually occurred after taking leyham. Whatever this stuff was, it also caused severe nausea and vomiting.

But the Ayurveda experts that I have asked told me in unison that leyham is about as gentle as it gets, it is given to babies shortly after birth. Whatever they gave to people in Golden City was not traditional leyham. Nausea and vomiting are known reactions to alkaloids with psychedelic properties. Some people could not handle the leyham and had pyschotic episodes, even after leaving Golden City, they had screaming fits at the airport, which almost caused problems for the OM with the police. I know this from first hand reports from several people who were there. In 2005, when Bhagavan did no longer “give” peak experiences, we were told that some people had gone into such high samadhis [trance states], they had been dysfunctional at the airport. Simply not true. The people who had psychotic episodes were accompanied to the airport to get them on the plane without causing trouble. After that, they received no help, no support from the OM and their stories where changed into another PR pitch that helped to foster the myth of Bhagavan’s ability to just give people incredible high states of consciousness.

Some people believe drugs can help to open doors in consciousness, others believe they cause more harm than good. But even the strongest supporters of psychdelics I have met ... agree that to give drugs to people without their consent and then to claim that the experiences were due to the grace of a master is a serious breach of integrity.

A more recent manifestation of manipulation by the OM, one that prompted me to leave this movement for good, are the changes of the term deeksha to oneness blessing and the change of the message towards prosperity and success. We were told that there were problems with the term deeksha in the Western world, that many people thought it was a cult because of this term. I have never found this to be true. Countless people believe the OM is a cult because of the prices they charge, if THAT was changed, the OM would really do something for its reputation....

The real reason for both these changes, the change of the message to success and the term deeksha to oneness blessing has a completely different reason that the OM apparently does not want to tell people openly. Tony Robbins demanded these changes of the OM and agreed to bring all his famous friends and clients into the OM if they follow his directive. The dasas were obviously coached by Tony Robbins, at a recent course in Golden City, they sounded like Western-style success coaches. Great idea, take a bunch of monks who took vows of renunciation as teenagers and let them deliver a message of success in the world…but I am digressing. So the OM is obviously willing to simply change what they tell people, because a famous person promises them more famous people to join. This sounds like a politician campaigning, not like a spiritual movement. At least they should have the honesty to tell people, “hey, we thought it was a great idea for Tony Robbins to decide our message.” But no, they decided to give some reasons they simply made up, pretending to address real problems with these changes.

Is it worth it? Is the limelight of fame, the endorsement of celebrities really worth the discarding of any principle of integrity and honesty?...

Freddy Nielsen left the Oneness Movement after being one of Kalki Bhagavan's closest disciples for 15 years. Now he speaks out:

You have been sharing a lot about your own experince. What has been Madeleine´s experience and reactions?

Freddy: Madeleine was among the few Westerners I met who behaved and believed in Bhagavan like a dasa (Bhagavan’s monks and nuns). Bhagavan had asked her to have his ashram as a base, from where she could travel the world and spread his deekshas and teaching. She wanted most of all to become a “cosmic being”. Bhagavan has said that a cosmic is someone who has become occupied by gods and has become completely one with the consciousness of Amma & Bhagavan. They must live in celibacy, many of them hardly ever talk. They sit in some kind of trance most of the time and just pray for others. Many of them cannot even go to the toilet or eat. They need to be taken care of as a very old or very handicapped person. Bhagavan said he needed minimum 8000 people to become Cosmic Beings in order for him to be able to save the world.

Like many gurus, Bhagavan cannot tolerate when followers don’t agree with him or disobey. He is narcissistic and controlling. All this has been my experience during 15 years of being one of his closest disciples.

What did he say about other gurus?

Freddy: It was rare that he spoke nice or approving words about other gurus or masters. He regularly ridiculed them – sometimes even in a rude way; or at least emphasizing that he is infinitely more powerful than they are. They only spoke about enlightenment. At the best they also made some efforts to give people enlightenment. Bhagavan said he is the only one that can make it happen and actually give it. The very best of these masters could give enlightenment to one or a few disciples at most. He said this about Ramana; however, some years later he had changed his mind. He now said that Ramana did not give enlightenment to anyone, what he gave was not full enlightenment.

In Bhagavan’s opinion, most spiritual teachers were not actually enlightened (Osho for example), or had an inferior kind of enlightenment that should not be call enlightenment at all. The dasas has much, much higher states than Buddha, Ramana etc., he maintains.

Before my process in June 2004, he told me that he, in my process, was going to give me a permanent state that was 100 times higher than what Ramana Maharshi had.

Someone recently wrote to me that he had heard Bhagavan say in a darshan that Ramana was not 100% enlightened (I do not know if this information is correct).

Does Bhagavan use Tantrics to get powers?

The first question that sprang to mind was, "where does this energy actually come from?" And that question opened the door to a vast science, underlying the phenomenon of the transmission of energy ...often in the guise of a Divine connection. I came to understand that most "gurus", whether legitimate or not, come to work with a Tantric practitioner, in the course of their preparation to hold extremely high levels of energy and transmit it to others. In India, this is virtually standard-procedure and an important stop along the way on the inner path to becoming "a guru."

In India, the sacred science of Tantra is an ancient spiritual art, focused in the manifestation of energy and the altering of material circumstances, through highly exacting rituals and vibrational formulas. In its purest form, White Tantra, this has nothing whatsoever to do with the X-rated reputation the word "tantra" has garnered in the West. The work with a White Tantric practitioner serves to fortify the energy field of the would-be "guru" and helps to turn him/her into a virtual force-field, through which the transmission of "shaktipat" or "deeksha" may then be possible.

These Divinely-focused and incredibly dedicated Tantrics, taught in the ancient oral tradition by their fathers and grandfathers over thousands of years, are amongst the true angels of this world. Unbeknownst to most of us, they are tucked-away in India, performing their timeless rituals ...and secretly "making-miracles" for us all ...and for the planet we share ...during these challenging times.

When the services of a White Tantric practitioner cannot be obtained, or in cases of calculated, money-minded empire-building, the aspiring "guru" will often turn to Black Tantric practitioners, (the Indian equivalent of black-magic) who are hired to work behind-the-scenes to supply the energy that fuels the organization ...for vast sums of money. When the exorbitant fees of these Black Tantrics start to escalate over time and cannot be paid as demanded, the project often begins to veer out of control.

Where one might naturally assume that an absolute fortune must be sitting in the "guru's" coffers with which to complete building projects and other un-met commitments, in fact, the cupboards are bare. The situation becomes desperate. And suddenly, many of the goings-on surrounding the "guru" become puzzling and don't add up. According to the information I received, this could well explain the phenomena I'd observed and the other reports from South India that just didn't make sense.

At the same time, you might ask yourself "what's the harm in it, as far as I'm concerned? Energy is being transmitted through "deeksha." That has to be good. Right?" This question opened up an entirely different avenue of exploration. And the information I uncovered in delving into it, proved to be equally fascinating.

When a "guru" establishes a connection with a spiritual aspirant, through the imparting of energy ...often accompanied by a secret mantra ...a spiritual cord is established through which, in theory, the "guru" can continue to feed the student with energy. This is part of the timeless tradition of "guru" and disciple. And when practiced with integrity, it can supply the aspiring student with an abundant energy-boost that can greatly accelerate the process of spiritual transformation. It is for this reason that so many feel guided to seek to affiliate with an Indian "guru", to receive "deeksha" or "shaktipat", or simply to be in the physical presence of such a one, whose vibration is extremely high.

What we often don't suspect, is that the spiritual cord which the "guru" establishes with his student through these practices, is able to carry energy both ways. When the "guru" has dubious connections himself, or has motives that are rooted in ego and spiritual empire-building, the cord can be used to direct the energy-flow the other way and literally "vacuum-out" the unsuspecting student, vibrationally. This could explain why, after being in the presence of certain "gurus", what may have started-out feeling quite nice, suddenly doesn't feel good at all.

Initially, in these unscrupulous practices, the student is given a little dose of energy. At first. In this way, any doubts or concerns one may have had are soothed. And we become open ...and trusting. It is only later that the tap is re-directed, and the energy begins to flow the other way ...from the student to the "guru." In cases where the integrity of the "guru" and his organization is further compromised by an affiliation with a Black Tantric practitioner, the unsuspecting student's energy is actually sucked through the "guru" and filtered directly to feed the Black Tantric individuals who stand behind the entire "spiritual" super-structure.

In cases where certain individuals have received an initiation and are declared to be qualified to be giving so-called "deeksha" energy to others, a spiritual cord has been well established within them, to the extent that they would be able to function as mediums for the guru. And through these people, the energy of others can be drained. In this way, the insidious practice of energy piracy can be practiced clandestinely by certain so-called Indian "gurus", while couched in lovely, believable-sounding spiritual jargon calculated to ensnare the hearts ...and wallets ...of sincere and financially affluent seekers in the West.

It turns out that this is a practice that is actually quite widespread in India ...and elsewhere. And according to the information I uncovered, this could well explain the mysterious symptoms so many have been reporting. Who would ever have suspected it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, virtue said:

What we often don't suspect, is that the spiritual cord which the "guru" establishes with his student through these practices, is able to carry energy both ways. When the "guru" has dubious connections himself, or has motives that are rooted in ego and spiritual empire-building, the cord can be used to direct the energy-flow the other way and literally "vacuum-out" the unsuspecting student, vibrationally. This could explain why, after being in the presence of certain "gurus", what may have started-out feeling quite nice, suddenly doesn't feel good at all.

Initially, in these unscrupulous practices, the student is given a little dose of energy. At first. In this way, any doubts or concerns one may have had are soothed. And we become open ...and trusting. It is only later that the tap is re-directed, and the energy begins to flow the other way ...from the student to the "guru." In cases where the integrity of the "guru" and his organization is further compromised by an affiliation with a Black Tantric practitioner, the unsuspecting student's energy is actually sucked through the "guru" and filtered directly to feed the Black Tantric individuals who stand behind the entire "spiritual" super-structure.

In cases where certain individuals have received an initiation and are declared to be qualified to be giving so-called "deeksha" energy to others, a spiritual cord has been well established within them, to the extent that they would be able to function as mediums for the guru. And through these people, the energy of others can be drained. In this way, the insidious practice of energy piracy can be practiced clandestinely by certain so-called Indian "gurus", while couched in lovely, believable-sounding spiritual jargon calculated to ensnare the hearts ...and wallets ...of sincere and financially affluent seekers in the West.

Accurate account. 

This sort of thing is rife in varying degrees throughout Southeast Asia, from small Hindu temples, comprising no more than 20 or 30 devotees, to massive 'corporate' structures with thousands of patrons & devotees. Some Tibetan charlatan 'gurus' indulge in similar disgusting practices as well, albeit with more sophisticated set-ups. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 02/03/2021 at 11:20 AM, C T said:

Accurate account. 

This sort of thing is rife in varying degrees throughout Southeast Asia, from small Hindu temples, comprising no more than 20 or 30 devotees, to massive 'corporate' structures with thousands of patrons & devotees. Some Tibetan charlatan 'gurus' indulge in similar disgusting practices as well, albeit with more sophisticated set-ups. 

And how are we supposed to know them or guard against them?

5 hours ago, skyblue said:

Stay alert at all times. Never ever be swayed by what is seen or heard, or felt for that matter, on an emotional level. Exercise every ounce of your discriminatory powers to avoid being drawn in to tempting situations. Be a strong skeptic, and yet be open enough not to be a cynic. Keep your feelings private, especially at group retreat settings - this is a most crucial point to bear in mind at all times - my experience have shown that this is a matter easily overlooked because, as in the case of a charismatic retreat master leading the group, participants easily lose their sense of composure and/or priority, and can't wait to seek out others to express their zealous excitement, and then to obtain consensus. This is a form of emotional surrender that one must not partake in until one has tested the guru thoroughly, which normally should require a few years of close assessment. By all means, adopt a beginner's mind, trust your intuition, yet maintain an expert level of discernment. Its imperative that one always stay ahead of the pack so that one is not fallible to being enticed by promises of quick spiritual gains - there's no such thing, regardless of whatever mystical visions and temporary 'felt' energetic shifts one is personally exposed to initially. In fact, being given these 'appetizers' early on is, in itself, a sign of caution. 

If one lacks patience and perseverance, stay away from following a teacher. An authentic guru or master won't want anyone new in the group to get too close because he/she would also want to *test* all new students/aspirants. 

One does not need a guru to first develop a mature spirit. 

When the spirit matures sufficiently, then seek out a guru. 

An authentic guru's role is not to mend any perceived brokenness or fragmentation.... 

Its to show that such perceptions arise from ignorance & delusion, 

And sets about showing the way out of this self-imposed dilemma. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Some seem easier to bust than others. 

Though a guru should be eccentric, demanding,  otherworldly.  And there may be benefits to a fake one.  After all they're probably well studied.  I suppose like a risky stock, don't invest more then you can afford to lose.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

15 hours ago, skyblue said:

By not seeking after certain results in the first place  .  Those that seek after glamour, siddhis, power  and the like will get that bait dangled in front of them by the unscrupulous .   

Your development or advancement may not depend on any approach they can offer .  One must first come to an understanding of  WHY one is attracted to a specific school or teaching in the first place  .  If you are unclear on this , you may become a fly in their spiders web

'Regarding such siddhis,  visions,  magical or unusual experiences ; .

"It is immaterial whether these exist or not. By doing certain things certain results will follow; students are most earnestly warned against attributing objective reality or philosophic validity to any of them.

. The advantages to be gained from them are chiefly these:
("a") A widening of the horizon of the mind.
("b") An improvement of the control of the mind.

. The student, if he attains any success in the following practices, will find himself confronted by things (ideas or  beings) too glorious or too dreadful to be described. It is essential that he remain the master of all that he beholds, hears or conceives; otherwise he will be the slave of illusion, and the prey of madness . "

I am reminded of  when the 'Order of the Solar temple' got busted .   An intelligent professional ex-member was being questioned about how such an intelligent and aware person as himself was so sucked in as a member of of the Order .

He said that , during a ritual he saw a vision of the Holy Grail over the altar ; it appeared out of nowhere , was shining with light and sparkles  yet he could see through it . Without describing anything to another member he asked him if he had seen anything , the other member described exactly what he himself saw , and others saw it too  ... along with other miracles during rituals .

After the police raid ( and finding the bodies)  they started pulling apart the temple  ..... and found a hologram projector concealed under the altar .

https://torontosun.com/news/world/solar-temple-massacre-mystery-endures-25-years-later

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Edit/delete

Edited by Fido
Don't want to pile on accusations. Truth has already come out.

On 3/3/2021 at 5:15 AM, C T said:

Stay alert at all times. Never ever be swayed by what is seen or heard, or felt for that matter, on an emotional level. Exercise every ounce of your discriminatory powers to avoid being drawn in to tempting situations. Be a strong skeptic, and yet be open enough not to be a cynic. Keep your feelings private, especially at group retreat settings - this is a most crucial point to bear in mind at all times - my experience have shown that this is a matter easily overlooked because, as in the case of a charismatic retreat master leading the group, participants easily lose their sense of composure and/or priority, and can't wait to seek out others to express their zealous excitement, and then to obtain consensus. This is a form of emotional surrender that one must not partake in until one has tested the guru thoroughly, which normally should require a few years of close assessment. By all means, adopt a beginner's mind, trust your intuition, yet maintain an expert level of discernment. Its imperative that one always stay ahead of the pack so that one is not fallible to being enticed by promises of quick spiritual gains - there's no such thing, regardless of whatever mystical visions and temporary 'felt' energetic shifts one is personally exposed to initially. In fact, being given these 'appetizers' early on is, in itself, a sign of caution. 

If one lacks patience and perseverance, stay away from following a teacher. An authentic guru or master won't want anyone new in the group to get too close because he/she would also want to *test* all new students/aspirants. 

One does not need a guru to first develop a mature spirit. 

When the spirit matures sufficiently, then seek out a guru. 

An authentic guru's role is not to mend any perceived brokenness or fragmentation.... 

Its to show that such perceptions arise from ignorance & delusion, 

And sets about showing the way out of this self-imposed dilemma. 

lots of useable precautions but there can be  exceptions to  normally taking a "few years"...for the Self is revealed in a split second of always

Posted (edited)
On 07/03/2021 at 4:07 AM, Fido said:

I worked with Eric Isen for about four years, then I became a bit suspicious. Without wanting to go into the details, an experience later on confirmed my suspicions. 

In regards to telling the real from the fake, which was asked earlier, my rule of thumb is that anything that offers to give you outright (for an exorbitant price) love, peace and enlightenment is in my opinion hugely sketchy.

Edited by Vajra Fist
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

another one to watch out for is sharing your info for a horoscope to anyone since that might or could be used in a negative way.  

Edited by old3bob

The question to ask ourselves every now and then is 'Am I being played?'

Is a person or group feeding one's vanity or insecurity in order to manipulate?  It can big or small.  When the Vietcong would 'brainwash' captives often it wasn't dramatic torture, it was little things.  Little capitulations done step by step.  Like a good salesperson, moving from yes to yes, til the person was bought and paid for.  

• Like 2

Looking for teachers who belong to a lineage helps, but is not necessarily a guarantee (not even a guarantee of any realization). Part of the path I think it getting fooled. We get fooled by bad teachers the same way we get fooled into believing out thoughts and that reality is solid and real, etc. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
On 3/7/2021 at 8:47 PM, Vajra Fist said:

I worked with Eric Isen for about four years, then I became a bit suspicious. Without wanting to go into the details, an experience later on confirmed my suspicions. 

In regards to telling the real from the fake, which was asked earlier, my rule of thumb is that anything that offers to give you outright (for an exorbitant price) love, peace and enlightenment is in my opinion hugely sketchy.

If you are implying $108 for Dr. Eric Isen is "exorbitant" for you, then it appears you are also presuming that Dr. Isen has the same fraudulent nature of the Oneness Movement. Your earlier posts before lamenting your loss of what you've spent on Dr. Isen's services sounds more like you feel you didn't get your return on investment, which is not how it works.

Eric Isen is not a traditional medical professional, but he has been spoken of very highly by many, not all. His clairvoyance is helped by his training in both western medicine and Ayurveda, but it ultimately requires him to draw upon his training to interpret what he sees. Granted, you and one other person, a forum admin, have spoken of how his assessment in your experiences have been incorrect. This does not invalidate the many other patients who have been satisfied with the work he has done with them, and we can't assess your own experience without details, nor is it our interest or business to do so. 

Terry Dunn @zen-bear, a good friend of his and one of the most prominent people promoting the work of Dr. Isen, has spoken to us before saying that ultimately, whatever problems came from Oneness Movement only serves to strengthen the sincerity of the dedication Dr. Isen has. 

With regards to the Oneness Movement itself, I shall quote an oft-posted passage from Tibetan Yoga and the Secret Doctrine, by W.Y. Evans-Wentz:

X. THE TEN ERRORS

(1) Weakness of faith combined with strength of intellect are apt to lead to the error of talkativeness.

(2) Strength of faith combined with weakness of intellect are apt to lead to the error of narrow-minded dogmatism.

(3) Great zeal without adequate religious instruction is apt to lead to the error of going to erroneous extremes {or follow- ing misleading paths].

(4) Meditation without sufficient preparation through having heard and pondered the Doctrine is apt to lead to the error of losing oneself in the darkness of unconsiousness. This refers to that mental chaos or delusion which is the antithesis of the mental discipline acquired by right practice of yoga under a wise guru's guidance.

(5) Without practical and adequate understanding of the Doctrine, one is apt to lead to the error of religious self-conceit.

(6) Unless the mind be trained to selflessness and infinite compassion, one is apt to lead to the error of seeking liberation for self alone.

(7) Unless the mind be disciplined by knowledge of its own immaterial nature, one is apt to lead to the error of diverting all activities along the path of worldliness.

(8) Unless all worldly ambitions be eradicated, one is apt to fall into the error of allowing oneself to be dominated by worldly motives.

(9) By permitting credulous and vulgar admirers to congregate about thee, there is liability of falling into the error of becoming puffed up with worldly pride.

(10) By boasting of one's occult learning and powers, one is liable to fall into the error of proudly exhibiting proficiency in worldly rites. No true master of the occult sciences ever allows himself to boast or make public exhibition of his yogic powers. It is only in secret initiations of disciples, as was the case with Marpa, that they are shown, if at all.  

These are The Ten Errors.

XVI. THE TEN SIGNS OF A SUPERIOR MAN

(1) To have but little pride and envy is the sign of a superior man.

(2) To have but few desires and satisfaction with simple things is the sign of a superior man.

(3) To be lacking in hypocrisy and deceit is the sign of a superior man.

(4) To regulate one's conduct in accordance with the law of cause and effect as carefully as one guardeth the pupils of one's eyes is the sign of a superior man.

(5) To be faithful to one's engagements and obligations is the sign of a superior man.

(6) To be able to keep alive friendships while one [at the same time] regardeth all beings with impartiality is the sign of a superior man.

(7) To look with pity and without anger upon those who live evilly is the sign of a superior man.

(8) To allow unto others the victory, taking unto oneself the defeat, is the sign of a superior man.

(9) To differ from the multitude in every thought and action is the sign of a superior man.

(10) To observe faithfully and without pride one's vows of chastity and piety is the sign of a superior man.

These are The Ten Signs Of A Superior Man.

Their opposites are The Ten Signs Of An Inferior Man.

With regards to Dr. Isen, I shall quote to you this significant passage from Terry Dunn's own post:

"The wrong person with the right exercise will still come to no good end (--nor will he be able to manifest the full potential of the exercise). But the right person even with the wrong (or incomplete) exercise, will still (be guided to) make it work and become empowered."

Dr. Isen is a sincere man and is not out to rip anyone off. If you are unsatisfied with your results but continued to seek his services, I wonder what your thought process was to return if you weren't satisfied initially. I can separate Dr. Isen from OM easily because of my experience with him as a professional, as a client of my own work, and as a friend, and speak only positively of him 

To each his own. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1