EAO

WW_D

Are there any historical examples of so called "white magicians" using "dark magic"?

For example something along the lines of Jesus cursing a roman or are they all stories of people being good and doing good for their own spiritual progress and not worrying too much of the worldly affairs. 

Hi EAO,

Welcome to the bums; your account is approved.

I don’t know what parameters you’re using for your considerations, but Jesus did curse a fig tree for having the audacity to not be in season and offer him the fruit he was seeking - which always seemed rather curious and dark to me.

In any case, there are three topics pinned at the top of this sub forum regarding the rules and guidelines here, please familiarize yourself with them.

warm regards,

ilu

Thank you for your reply. I am not familiar with the story but perhaps that relates to Mathew 25:15

it seems all have a responsibility to grow and produce. 

Then if it was possible to limit people to a 500 million max wealth, would that be considered dark magic or something else? Are there any historical examples like that?

Edited by EAO

22 hours ago, EAO said:

Then if it was possible to limit people to a 500 million max wealth, would that be considered dark magic or something else? Are there any historical examples like that?

Not magic, just tax law.  In the US, in the 40s, 50s, 60's the top tax rate was about 90%, that kept people from earning too much.  Course it was a somewhat golden age of tax write off loop holes, but the tax rate was very high.  New stock releases create many new billionaires, I suppose you could create a tax law that would limit that. 

History of Tax Rates: 1913 – 2021

34553ea0-e37a-4da5-abe0-aa5b1af39862.JPG

For sure. Tax laws were changed by lobbying and middle class disappeared while wealth accumulated to the .01 percent. 

Perhaps in 200 years the whole world will be owned by a small fraction of a percentage of the population. 

It just makes me want to re-ask the question. Are there any historical examples of so called "white magicians" using "dark magic"?

Welcome to TDB

Greek Mythology is filled with these kinds of events, Gods cursing others. Pagan religious styles are a little more playful and realistic about the nature of reality. 

Edited by RiverSnake

I am by no means an expert. It seems to me they attacked forces, not people. 

Is the solution to dig some of these forces back up or something else?

5The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” 8But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

Noah and the Flood

9This is the account of Noah and his family.

Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God. 10Noah had three sons: Shem, Ham and Japheth.

11Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight and was full of violence. 12God saw how corrupt the earth had become, for all the people on earth had corrupted their ways. 13So God said to Noah, “I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth. 14So make yourself an ark of cypress c wood; make rooms in it and coat it with pitch inside and out. 15This is how you are to build it: The ark is to be three hundred cubits long, fifty cubits wide and thirty cubits high. d 16Make a roof for it, leaving below the roof an opening one cubite high all around. f Put a door in the side of the ark and make lower, middle and upper decks. 17I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish. 18But I will establish my covenant with you, and you will enter the ark—you and your sons and your wife and your sons’ wives with you. 19You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. 20Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive. 21You are to take every kind of food that is to be eaten and store it away as food for you and for them.”

There are quite a few billionaires probably have not had the best interest of their fellow man or mankind in mind when they made their decisions. Yet they seem quite content, spiritual and even glowing at times. 

Then there's the total opposite. Whose main concern seem to be the things outside of their power. 

I cant seem to grasp what's "good and evil". 

Perhaps it is living your own truth (how ever fucked up on a traditional sense it may be) and not interfering with others. Yes oil wars happen. But was it to grow and expand your country's influence, made good business sense, or was it to hurt a bunch of people. 

So if it just about framing things toward good and betterment and not directly being the Kain to an Able, I suppose one cannot curse another person. One could support the opposite boxer or even be a good soldier. 

Maybe there's just a different type of education that's given to pheasants with all the moral traps.