EAO

WW_D

Are there any historical examples of so called "white magicians" using "dark magic"?

For example something along the lines of Jesus cursing a roman or are they all stories of people being good and doing good for their own spiritual progress and not worrying too much of the worldly affairs. 

Hi EAO,

Welcome to the bums; your account is approved.

I don’t know what parameters you’re using for your considerations, but Jesus did curse a fig tree for having the audacity to not be in season and offer him the fruit he was seeking - which always seemed rather curious and dark to me.

In any case, there are three topics pinned at the top of this sub forum regarding the rules and guidelines here, please familiarize yourself with them.

warm regards,

ilu

Thank you for your reply. I am not familiar with the story but perhaps that relates to Mathew 25:15

it seems all have a responsibility to grow and produce. 

Then if it was possible to limit people to a 500 million max wealth, would that be considered dark magic or something else? Are there any historical examples like that?

Edited by EAO

22 hours ago, EAO said:

Then if it was possible to limit people to a 500 million max wealth, would that be considered dark magic or something else? Are there any historical examples like that?

Not magic, just tax law.  In the US, in the 40s, 50s, 60's the top tax rate was about 90%, that kept people from earning too much.  Course it was a somewhat golden age of tax write off loop holes, but the tax rate was very high.  New stock releases create many new billionaires, I suppose you could create a tax law that would limit that. 

History of Tax Rates: 1913 – 2021

34553ea0-e37a-4da5-abe0-aa5b1af39862.JPG

For sure. Tax laws were changed by lobbying and middle class disappeared while wealth accumulated to the .01 percent. 

Perhaps in 200 years the whole world will be owned by a small fraction of a percentage of the population. 

It just makes me want to re-ask the question. Are there any historical examples of so called "white magicians" using "dark magic"?

Welcome to TDB

Greek Mythology is filled with these kinds of events, Gods cursing others. Pagan religious styles are a little more playful and realistic about the nature of reality. 

Edited by RiverSnake

I am by no means an expert. It seems to me they attacked forces, not people. 

Is the solution to dig some of these forces back up or something else?