blackdragon

tai chi that allows you to see into the astral

i heard of a tai chi method that allows you to , over time, see things around you that ordinary people can't see. yes i am talking about astral entities, aliens you name it. what is this method called? has anyone been able to be so sensitive after doing training that they see stuff? i know it's yin training so. 

"Sight" is generally a 3rd eye oriented capacity. Some people have a natural capacity for these things...and it's not always a blessing. You gotta open this shit up gradually over time....too quickly and without proper guidance....and you'll wish you hadn't. 

As for whether Tai Chi can do this...i don't know of any styles that focus particularly on 3rd Eye cultivation...but Tai Chi definitely is a genuine form of internal martial cultivation that gets juice moving. 

After eating bacon shift your head, tilt backwards so you can see the sky. Tai chi has may names for this movement But if you see things with your eyes that ordinary people do not see it would be better to enroll in an insane asylum to get the help you need.

Basic Tai Chi Chuan rule of thumb is "seeing without seeing is truly seeing." When you break the principles and guidelines one is instantly lost and will become sick that no medicine can cure.

• Haha 1

"Sight" is generally a 3rd eye oriented capacity. Some people have a natural capacity for these things...and it's not always a blessing. You gotta open this shit up gradually over time....too quickly and without proper guidance....and you'll wish you hadn't. 

@RiverSnake What if someone has such a natural capacity and has been struggling with it, what would you recommend them to do? Do you happen to have any references or tips?

Edited by Sarasin

12 hours ago, blackdragon said:

i heard of a tai chi method that allows you to , over time, see things around you that ordinary people can't see. yes i am talking about astral entities, aliens you name it. what is this method called? has anyone been able to be so sensitive after doing training that they see stuff? i know it's yin training so. 

Why only astral? You can see the causal as well. Key is to become empty and develop “listening”. Then the listening will transform into “understanding”. 

In terms of a “method”, there are practices that are done,  but I don’t think there are names — only instructions handed down from teacher to student. At least that’s how it is in the system I practice.  

Edited by dwai

4 hours ago, Sarasin said:

@RiverSnake What if someone has such a natural capacity and has been struggling with it, what would you recommend them to do? Do you happen to have any references or tips?

I have meet several people like this...most of them drown themselves in alcohol and drugs to shut it out or just go into a deep state of denial in an attempt to seal it away. Neither of these actions are optimal. 

In terms of healthy approaches, it depends on the individual, i would have to do a divination and then determine what pieces of the board need to be re-arranged in order to bring balance to the situation. 

Edited by RiverSnake

11 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

After eating bacon shift your head, tilt backwards so you can see the sky. Tai chi has may names for this movement But if you see things with your eyes that ordinary people do not see it would be better to enroll in an insane asylum to get the help you need.

Basic Tai Chi Chuan rule of thumb is "seeing without seeing is truly seeing." When you break the principles and guidelines one is instantly lost and will become sick that no medicine can cure.

hey. maybe bacon is key to enlightenment. that's why people like it so much. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, RiverSnake said:

I have meet several people like this...most of them drown themselves in alcohol and drugs to shut it out or just go into a deep state of denial in an attempt to seal it away. Neither of these actions are optimal. 

In terms of healthy approaches, it depends on the individual, i would have to do a divination and then determine what pieces of the board need to be re-arranged in order to bring balance to the situation. 

what do they see exactly? what did they tell you? i would love to know, because one guy told me that " you will see things that are not of this world" says he sees angels or demons. he says sometimes the demons don't do anything. just neutral and sit in the corner. things like that. 

9 hours ago, dwai said:

Why only astral? You can see the causal as well. Key is to become empty and develop “listening”. Then the listening will transform into “understanding”. 

In terms of a “method”, there are practices that are done,  but I don’t think there are names — only instructions handed down from teacher to student. At least that’s how it is in the system I practice.  

what do you mean by casual. the astral is the nearest layer to our reality. of course reality is layered like an onion. ours then astral then angelic then god mind. something like that. 

1 minute ago, blackdragon said:

what do you mean by casual. the astral is the nearest layer to our reality. of course reality is layered like an onion. ours then astral then angelic then god mind. something like that. 

Consider the causal to be like the angelic. 

1 minute ago, dwai said:

Yes :) 

if you saw in the causal what did you see in the astral. can you see the right now without being in a meditative state? i doubt it. 

24 minutes ago, blackdragon said:

what do they see exactly? what did they tell you? i would love to know, because one guy told me that " you will see things that are not of this world" says he sees angels or demons. he says sometimes the demons don't do anything. just neutral and sit in the corner. things like that. 

Talking about this stuff isn't of much value IME...if you want to develop those siddhi, then you need to put in the time on the cushion. Ivo Dominguez just released a book called Keys to Perception...haven't read it myself...but he always puts out good quality work and it may be of help to achieving your goals. Cheers. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, blackdragon said:

if you saw in the causal what did you see in the astral. can you see the right now without being in a meditative state? i doubt it. 

I can’t without going into a meditative state. 

5 minutes ago, RiverSnake said:

Talking about this stuff isn't of much value IME...if you want to develop those siddhi, then you need to put in the time on the cushion. Ivo Dominguez just released a book called Keys to Perception...haven't read it myself...but he always puts out good quality work and it may be of help to achieving your goals. Cheers. 

i don't appreciate you telling me that stuff has no value. that's just messed up. 

The goal is to strip away filters from your perception of reality....so that you can "part the veil"....when your hearing 2nd 3rd 4th hand accounts of someones personal experience.....it becomes less useful.....and more of just another filter to achieving such experiences for yourself. Best of luck on your path. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RiverSnake said:

The goal is to strip away filters from your perception of reality....so that you can "part the veil"....when your hearing 2nd 3rd 4th hand accounts of someones personal experience.....it becomes less useful.....and more of just another filter to achieving such experiences for yourself. Best of luck on your path. 

Great advice :) 

15 hours ago, RiverSnake said:

Hoo interesting 

Can you tell me more about the "pieces of the board"? What do you mean by that?

12 hours ago, Sarasin said:

Hoo interesting 

Can you tell me more about the "pieces of the board"? What do you mean by that?

No comment.