RTW

Head Energy

.I have been experiencing very intense energy in my head.  I think that my crown chakra opened up during meditation.  I experienced a lot of unusual energy.  The energy in my head is awful.  Has anyone experienced this?  Does anyone know how to contact Michael Winn?  If someone has experienced this and can tell me how to bring the energy down , that would be amazing.  Please help!

Hi RTW,

Welcome to the bums; your account is approved. You may be able to find some useful and/or pertinent info by using the search feature here, and you are welcome to start new threads as well.

I am sorry to read you are going through a rough time; perhaps a bit more specific information will enable members of this community to better respond to your specific situation, and needs.

warm regards and best wishes,

ilu

P.S. You will find three topics pinned at the top in this sub forum regarding expectations and rules here, please make sure you are familiar with them.

• Like 1

Michael Winn´s website is healingtaousa.com.  There you can find contact information, including a telephone number, for the healingtao office manager -- not a direct line to Michael Winn but a place to start.  

Michael might well have some good suggestions for dealing with the energy in your head (if that´s why you want to contact him), but there are also knowledgable people right here who might be more accessible.  I suggest contacting @freeform.

On 2/6/2021 at 1:25 PM, RTW said:

.I have been experiencing very intense energy in my head.  I think that my crown chakra opened up during meditation.  I experienced a lot of unusual energy.  The energy in my head is awful.  Has anyone experienced this?  Does anyone know how to contact Michael Winn?  If someone has experienced this and can tell me how to bring the energy down , that would be amazing.  Please help!

Wiggle your toes and keep your mind on the toes, pay attention to the sensations, etc -- no seriously, I'm not kidding about this. The more you think about the energy in your head, the worse it will get. Energy goes where your mind focuses its attention. 

Another thing you can do is some physical exercise. Run, or go for a walk if the weather permits. 

• Like 1

Hi.  My root Chakra cracked open and it affected my head Chakra.  I had visions of angels and a God.  Lots of energy happening, which turned into wires being placed in my brain and body.  Im not sure what youre experiencing, but the only thing that takes it away for me is anti psychotic medication.  My thoughts get out of control and make the wires move and devour me.

The same thing happened with me.

It would be for the best if you can get an expert to look at this.

Other than that, one thing you can do is absolutely abandon any sort of meditation/ stillness/ energy work and live a full materialistic life for some time so that you don't build too much of karma with the head region. Cuz once the mind gets fully anchored in the head because of the energy movement inside it, it's difficult to let go and simply allow the energy to do their thing. You often want to control it or force it to dampen, which ends up not working the way you want and will bring you lots of frustration.

Other than that, there isn't a fast working method that you can perform by yourself.

Btw can you describe what you're experiencing? Is it headaches with ringing sound?

it feels like fingers on my brain.  Sometimes it feels like someone is tugging on my brain. I also have terrible panic attacks.    Has anyone experienced this? What did you do?

Mine began with an explosion in my groin that was also in my head.  Then this terrible wrenching/screeching sound, as someone opened the side of my head.  Then there was this buzzing and a spot below my ear that felt energized.  In meditation I would mentally try to remove it, which I think agitated it, and pissed off whoever put it there, because then these wires came out of it and overtook my pineal gland and fingers and organs.  Over the years the energy has felt as fine as a wire, felt like a lazer cutting parts of me apart, and yes, fingers and tugging.  This has been going on for 20 years.  Eventually it overtook my mental capacity and I started hearing voices and my thoughts were the wires, and it went crazy.

My best advice is not to mess with it.  If it acts up, center yourself, stay calm, dont think anything.  Observe it come and go.