Zenn

All I know

Hey all. My name is Jenn. Simply, I am a 26 year old female living in Colorado.

Ummm... (I like elipses) I was introduced to Taoism in a high school philosophy class of all places. You know, the one where a new theory is discussed every week or two. None the less, I instantly felt parallel with the thought, via the Tao de Ching; much of what I read resounded with feelings and thoughts of my own. Aside pre-occupation or the usual keeping up with (or against) the tide, the connection has never left me.

So there I was in the lobby...

I'm here just because I am, I suppose, but I think it also has something to do with seeking like-minded ones :) Lately I feel I've been waiting to feel alive - but its not depressing as it sounds, it just is, and I'm okay with that. When I'm not analyzing everything, I'm analyzing everything else and I think that might have something to do with it :mellow: As of late I feel I am constantly looking forward to the moments where I truly feel alive, happy, at peace; for example, on top of a mountain. I love and cherish these moments, but it seems I anticipate them more than I live them. Seems backwards. Ahh, but I hardly expect nor believe in roses all the time. I'm just contemplating the balance of it all. Needless to say, I am never without thought - good ole cultivation of self.

Aside that little tid bit, I love nature (among many other things), it is my "religion". I cannot express with words what nature/mountains do for me and to me; I have learned so much...

Anyhow, I think I'll leave it here. So, hello and thank you.

Jenn

P.S. Anyone here from Colorado??

Zenn,

I used to live in Colorado, went to Naropa.

Welcome to Taobums!

Yoda