arthur

Which QiGong form to start?

On 2/2/2021 at 7:18 AM, Conan said:

Correction. I misremembered.

The comment I paraphrased regarding life force is in the second book.

@arthur Any closer to making a choice, or is it still overwhelming?

I still have a lot of questions. But i'll start with whatever i can and decide along the way. Thank you.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2021 at 7:15 AM, Wilhelm said:

life is short, join a cult.

Actually though, it's really good that you're taking your decision so seriously.  In my OPINION, since you've got a lifetime of study ahead of you in Qigong/Neigong/Alchemy/IMAs/Daoism (if you choose to take the arts as far as they can go), you might as well jump in somewhere that feels good and have fun, but keep looking around too.  When you get sucked in to a system, you'll know, and then you're screwed!  (Because a good system with a good teacher will slowly absorb all of your spare time until it's all you want to do anymore [I used to have hobbies 😅])

If I was you, I'd double check on here that whatever system you're into has a few key boxes ticked (i.e. they start with the physical body, the teachers are good people with skills, and so are the senior students) and then if you become disinterested, don't worry too much about moving on.

Most learning is done online these days, anyways, so there's an even lower commitment needed to test out the waters.

I guess it all depends on the affinity i have with whichever art and its resources that will come my way. Thanks.