Master Milo

The three questions that started your journey

Who am I

Why am I here

What is my purpose

These are the three questions everyone  here has ask them self. sometimes it's can be more subconsciously than consciously. But they all have been asked. Until these three questions are answered the story or the journey of seeking will continue. for most it will be lifetimes before these questions are truly answered. These answers cannot be answered by the mind. They cannot be given to you by someone else. They must come from within.

So I asked you today who are you why are you here and what is your purpose.

My personal 3 questions

How to get powerfull

How do I fulfill my strongest desires

How to destroy those who oppose me

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

My personal 3 questions

How to get powerfull

Easy peasy.

Watch and read only the mainstream sources.  This will help you identify organizations representing, setting, or following the latest trends (political, ideological, moral, etc.), as well as the ones trending negatively (to be excluded from consideration).   Choose one of the  promoted ones.  Learn its agenda of the moment by heart.  Rehearse chanting its slogans in front of the mirror.  Adopt its dress code.  Then approach it, seek out the highest bidder, and offer your soul in exchange for initiation, training, and membership. 

If your soul is deemed worthy of the transaction, you've arrived.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Master Milo said:

Who am I

Why am I here

What is my purpose

These are the three questions everyone  here has ask them self. sometimes it's can be more subconsciously than consciously. But they all have been asked. Until these three questions are answered the story or the journey of seeking will continue. for most it will be lifetimes before these questions are truly answered. These answers cannot be answered by the mind. They cannot be given to you by someone else. They must come from within.

What are your answers? :) 

On 19/01/2021 at 6:29 AM, Master Milo said:

Who am I

Why am I here

What is my purpose

Nungali.

To answer you questions.

Answering questions .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Scholar said:

My personal 3 questions

How to get powerfull

Shave your head

Wear an over the top collar

Get an eyebrow lift .

ming-the-merciless-emperor-of-mongo_flas

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I think for me it started with a cat in William Saroyan's The Human Comedy.  I read that novel a long time ago so I don't remember the exact words in which the cat formulated his questions to god, just the essence: what's the purpose of it all, why all the commotion, and where's my bowl of milk?   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Shave your head

Get an eyebrow lift .

did you forget tattoos? 

4 minutes ago, old3bob said:

did you forget tattoos? 

Personally ,  no .   I have 6  -  one for each  level of initiation  ( except  for the 'Rite of  Annihilation '  )

Of course they don't give any power , but represent 'powers'  gained  and serve as reminders for 'sets of principles'  to access those 'powers' .

I met a  ( adult ) woman who had opted , for who knows what effen reason,  to have  a  'SpongeBob  SquarePants'  tattoo in a visually prominent place .

1200px-SpongeBob_SquarePants_character.s

- poor thing !  She is a real mess . 

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Personally ,  no .   I have 6  -  one for each  level of initiation  ( except  for the 'Rite of  Annihilation '  )

Of course they don't give any power , but represent 'powers'  gained  and serve as reminders for 'sets of principles'  to access those 'powers' .

I met a  ( adult ) woman who had opted , for who knows what effen reason,  to have  a  'SpongeBob  SquarePants'  tattoo in a visually prominent place .

1200px-SpongeBob_SquarePants_character.s

- poor thing !  She is a real mess . 

what happens down under stays down under

• Haha 1

I dont think in an "I" sense.  I hardly ever did.  I never asked myself what my purpose was, I just went on my way towards one.  I never asked myself "Who am I"?  I just became who I was.  I did ask myself what was good.  I used to say "I pursue truth!"  and eventually I found some.  

Nowadays there is no I.  Its just self evident daily life that I go from place to place engaged in.  I plan for little, and I imagine nothing.  

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Shave your head

Get an eyebrow lift .

ming-the-merciless-emperor-of-mongo_flas

Yes Emperor Ming certainly fits the bill :D 

22 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

I dont think in an "I" sense.  I hardly ever did.  I never asked myself what my purpose was, I just went on my way towards one.  I never asked myself "Who am I"?  I just became who I was.  I did ask myself what was good.  I used to say "I pursue truth!"  and eventually I found some.  

Nowadays there is no I.  Its just self evident daily life that I go from place to place engaged in.  I plan for little, and I imagine nothing.  

Then try writing a post without using that first-person singular nominative pronoun .    ;)

(One of our exercises was to write and speak for a period of time without its use .  It is a bit of an art , that many found to be a useful exercise , ) .

• Like 1

Milo is my nephews dog.

That answers who am I? :-) without using I.

My sister is dog sitting Milo puppy Shitzu while he is skiing.

Detox/Healing/Learning 

Between books:

The Gurus, The Young Man, and Elder Paisos

( a second important and relatable read) not finished but close

know the faith

a handbook for Orthodox Christians and Inquirers not started but examining for a soon Zoom class Sunday pm.

Called Orthodoxy 101 but its pretty not much entry book.

most recent listen pm yesterday: Krishnamurti 

todays update

You are your nephew's dog  ?   Okey dokey .

You used I twice when describing how you didnt use I   :D

Todays update ....

nothing .

Wot ?

where abides source?

how does awareness arise?

what constitutes individuality?

three questions that recurr, seemingly unbidden and from within.

incidentally... within seems to be the answer to all three, at this juncture.

• Like 2