dwai

Video/audio chats with the 'Bums'

I've been contemplating the idea of video chats among the Bums. What if, any interest would there be for such an activity/series of activities?

There's a lot of collective wisdom here among the bums, and it might be a good idea to do face-to-face video chats etc and actually get to know each other a bit more?

• Like 1

This WOULD create a platform for me to pester people into letting me hear what they sound like when they chant. Be warned. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, dwai said:

I've been contemplating the idea of video chats among the Bums. What if, any interest would there be for such an activity/series of activities?

There's a lot of collective wisdom here among the bums, and it might be a good idea to do face-to-face video chats etc and actually get to know each other a bit more?

I'm up for Zoombums if someone sets it up :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dwai said:

HA!   

I  am running on a part /  works  sometimes if you lucky / 3G network that  has trouble opening my email.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, forestofemptiness said:

Sounds interesting. Or like a complete disaster. :lol:

We’ll only know when we try it out 😃

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, dwai said:

We’ll only know when we try it out 😃

Different time zones might be a problem.

17 minutes ago, Apech said:

Different time zones might be a problem.

Maybe a weekend (Saturday sometime)?