AriesAnnie

Introducing Myself

AriesAnne,

Our fearless webmaster is an Aries too! Welcome to taobums! Is your husband also a member? Is he doing Kunlun/Red Phoenix too? I was at the November workshop in Phoenix and might go to NJ as it may be Max's last appearance for a bit.

Yours,

Yoda

AriesAnne,

Our fearless webmaster is an Aries too! Welcome to taobums! Is your husband also a member? Is he doing Kunlun/Red Phoenix too? I was at the November workshop in Phoenix and might go to NJ as it may be Max's last appearance for a bit.

Yours,

Yoda

Yoda, thank you for the welcome.

Yes, my husband is a taobum and he practices RP and Kunlun. I hope you can make it to the NJ seminar. Looking forward to meeting you.

Warmly,

AriesAnnieicon1.gif

Welcome :)

Thank you Cameron

Welcome to da Bums.

Thank you Darin

Michael's wife???

Welcome!!!

Yes, Michael is my husband.

thank you

Oh, the Anne-Marie... who legend has it went to Phoenix to go golfing but decided to take Max's class on the flip of a coin and now has become a taoist immortal!

I'm sure you would have become a very good golfer, too, if that's any consolation. :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

I did - in a PM. We don't believe that I should receive special attention just because I'm her husband. :)

On another note, we may be in Michigan (Ann Arbor) this summer visiting relatives. Maybe we could plan to get together with Taobums in the Detroit area? Sounds like fun to us. Interested?

Michael

Heck yeah!