Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

I-thought is the Pre-Amp

Normally the mind is weak and we are controlled by our emotions, causing sickness and lack of potential free energy.

As Gurdjieff states the West relies on dualism -- whereas he relies on the Law of Three. There is an exception though in the West -- THE TRIODE AMPLIFIER.

To turn your mind into a triode amplifier you first need a PRE-AMP. The I-thought -- without visions and without words -- is the pre-amp grid which reverses and amplifies the weak current that normally exists in our brain.

80% of our brain's energy is used for vision but when we are asleep people rely on sound to wake us. Just as Einstein used the Doppler Effect to develop his theory of relativity -- so too does the phase-shift of frequency create a significant increase in amplitude. That's the secret of quantum chaos Brian Goodwin -- a biologist who authored "Temporal Order of Cells" and is now the inspiration for digital biology at M.I.T. Basically Kirkhoff's Law -- harmonic functions -- apply equally to mechanical and electrical systems.

So back to your brain -- the pineal gland exists between the ears -- in the center of the head. When we hold onto the I-thought we activate the pineal gland as the pre-amp grid, just like a triode tube amp.

So normally there's ALWAYS a weak current between the inner ears -- the grid of the I-thought blocks that current and then amplifies it as a reversed current -- a 180 degree shift.

This is just like how pedaling a bike makes you go forward -- but you can't explain this to someone, they just have to learn how to do it. The first time I was lied to, that I remember, was when I was taught how to ride a bike. The mind or talking and seeing is cheap. We learn through experience.

Einstein liked to use bike riding as a metaphor -- just keeping moving so we off-set the inertia which normally makes the wheels wobble side to side. You can see this by holding a wheel at the axle and spinning it -- you can't hold it because it wobbles side to side.

So gravity is just the velocity and acceleration of the forward motion while the mass causes the inertia. Intensity of energy is actually caused by frequency, not mass as amplitude. So gravity uses logarithmic math while quantum energy uses divide and average statistics but BOTH are dualistic. The triode amp is different -- it uses Gurdjieff's Law of Three whereby the I-thought, as the Pre-Amp, harmonizes the Will and Consciousness.

The amplified current is the kidney energy (will), the spinning of the wheel, is the reverse breathing, activated through the I-thought.

But remember -- the whole system relies on putting that PRE-AMPLIFIER or grid in place.

Gurdjieff emphasized that most Western alchemists just focused on the chemistry - what Taoists call the Jing -- and therefore the energy level was just left at the emotional level.

He said the reason is because the West is too materialistic and didn't take into account that alchemy starts with the I-thought. So will power is driven by the I-thought -- the YI or intention in Taoism -- reverses the desire of what our eyes see, so that the weak current between our ears now, with the pre-amp in place -- the grid of the I-thought, is activated, reversed and AMPLIFIED.

Welcome to your new triode amplifier system -- enjoy it's hi-fi quality! haha.

OK so last night I was reading at Hard Times, the local anarchist cafe (for Mpls. readers). I left there at 3 a.m. or so, after shooting energy into a friend of mine who is really into Algernon Blackwood and his "cosmic horror" buddies (previously he was into Crowley). We shared garlic cloves as I recovered from that 75% discounted Easter candy at Walgreens. haha.

Anyway then I had 3 mutual climaxes with this young well-endowed female who sat across from me. Of course I was sitting in full-lotus as I do all day long.

Oh yeah I was reading Richard Feynman's autobiography and he was the Triode Amplifier master of western science. That's how he started his career -- fixing tube amps in the depression in NYC.

What's fascinating is that he wondered about "streamless consciousness" and so focused his mind when sleeping to see if it slowed down or just smeared into gibberish. He broke his sleep into two intervals so that he would double his dream mind yoga practice.

He figured out that it was the latter (the mind turned to gibberish) but then he also developed lucid dreaming. Finally he realized his dreams were symbolic and took advice from a Freudian analyst about it.

But Feynman stopped just when things were getting interesting: He dreamt that the back of his skull was getting soft and that an metal rod had penetrated the back of his skull.

For anyone steeped in studies of alchemy it's clear that he had developed his astral body for spirit travel. For example the skull DOES become soft when the body is filled with electromagnetic fields -- as detailed in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" and as I experienced and as detailed by qigong master Chunyi Lin -- http://springforestqigong.com.

Feynman already was dreaming in color (DMT-pineal gland) and was young, healthy -- so his emotional ethereal body was already strong. He was developing his Higher Emotional consciousness but he stopped.

Anyway Feynman just assumed that his brain was "bored" with lucid dreaming and therefore was making up new gibberish -- he didn't want to analyze it and of course Freudian psychology didn't provide any answers.

The subconscious answer though lies in his Triode Tube Amp work - Feynman focused on one particular problem which first gave him the "genius" reputation. A radio had really strong noise -- and Feynman figured out that the tube amps had to be reversed because the preamp was getting to hot to fast.

As I've stated the I-thought is the Pre-amp and Feynman, by relying soley on mind yoga, ALSO heated up his brain too fast, without grounding the energy in his lower tan tien of Taoist alchemy.

Gurdjieff states very clearly that the problem with the West is that the sex energy remains undeveloped -- and clearly Christianity doesn't develop the sex energy (not CONSCIOUSLY that is). Most people consider Gurdjieff a Sufi but he stated that he relied on Pythagorean teachings -- the original gnostic Logos of the Bible. The Logos goes back to the time of tantra in Buddhism and in fact Gurdjieff's teaching is most closely related to mahayana buddhism, as detailed in Professor and yoga master Nan, Huai-chin's books (best-sellers in Asia, but unknown in the West, precisely because Nan focuses on grounding the energy in the body, instead of relying on mind yoga).

The connection between the Taoist lower tan tien -- or what Gurdjieff called the Moving Center -- and the Intellectual Center (the upper tan tien, the brain) is the middle tan tien or the Emotional Center (the heart). What happens is that the heart emotion is over-excitement as the alchemical transformation of sex energy -- and the love energy is shot out of the eyes as love-light. That's how tantra works -- you shoot the heart energy out of the eyes, through the pineal gland, but at the same time you take in the Moving center energy from where you shot the Love energy. It's just yin-yang or negative-postive harmonics.

As Gurdjieff states, the Moving Center is NEUTRALIZED or grounded by the sex energy and this is why it's so important to develop the sex center. It's detailed how Gurdjieff also practiced what I call "O at a D" -- in Colin Wilson's book The Occult.

So in Taoism the meditation practice always focuses on the lower tan tien -- in order to take the electromagnetic love energy of the heart-mind -- and ground it in the stomach (so that the energy doesn't just stay at the electrochemical level of over-excitement). But this grounding also entails replacing the moving energy with the love energy -- and this is why Gurdjieff always ate very little food.

That was his tantric secret. I assure you that the western diet is totally against alchemy (whether it's lack of omega-3, too much omega-6 or sugar and salt, etc.)

Gurdjieff practiced what in Taoism is called a "modified bigu" diet.

Ramana Maharshi, for example, insists that even mind yoga, what he teaches, must rely on vegetarianism.

So anyway as the heart energy increases then the higher emotional consciousness is achieved -- but only when this is grounded in the stomach -- through pure logic as the source of the I-thought -- will Higher Intelligence be achieved (what's called Nirvikalpi Samadhi or the Emptiness in Taoism).

Just as Richard Feynman reversed the amp tubes so that the radio wouldn't overheat -- so too must the pre-amp, the I-thought, be reversed so that it's stored in the stomach, thereby causing the final level of alchemy described by Gurdjieff in a chart in the end of "In Search of the Miraculous" -- the heart-mind has now been completely filled with the sex energy converted into pure consciousness and, just as Ramana Maharshi achieved and Gurdjieff describes: the WILL (kidney reproductive energy of the moving center) and the I-thought are merged or united back into pure consciousness (the Number 8 person of Gurdjieff or the Level 8 consciousness of Mahayana Buddhism).

Just like Christ, Ramana Maharshi literally stopped his heart for over 10 minutes, but did so with total self-awareness, the I-thought as the Pre-Amp. This is the goal of Advaita Vedanta, the secret of the Gnostics, etc.

Well I followed Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality when I practiced seriously.

No Salt. so you have to rely on lets of vegetables to get sodium naturally.

Then you go to the bigu state -- which means free energy with no food and next to no water.

Right now I'm eating a bunch of cilantro after eating maybe 5 cloves of garlic after eating a fish sandwich after drinking some o.j. This morning I had spirulina.

Garlic is cheap and kills the e. coli which is transduced along with the serotonin up into the brain. Garlic is also the best source for hydrogen sulfide which the military is now using as alchemy -- it doubles endurance and strength, creating a natural suspended animation, recently proven on mice.

where do you buy spirulina? i wanted to buy some after i read about it in men's health magazine but wal-mart or publix don't carry it apparently. i consume roughly 800mg of epa and about 550mg of dha a day, sometimes more when i eat tuna.

i eat some cabbage for vegetables and carrots every now and then (lol rabbit diet) but it's mostly high protein for me; a lot of red meat turkey and chicken. for grains i mostly consume whole grain bread.

can you eat garlic raw?

where do you buy spirulina? i wanted to buy some after i read about it in men's health magazine but wal-mart or publix don't carry it apparently. i consume roughly 800mg of epa and about 550mg of dha a day, sometimes more when i eat tuna.

i eat some cabbage for vegetables and carrots every now and then (lol rabbit diet) but it's mostly high protein for me; a lot of red meat turkey and chicken. for grains i mostly consume whole grain bread.

can you eat garlic raw?

Yes you most certainly can eat garlic raw!

i grow alot of garlic and use it as scallions (planting the small bulbs singly or grouping the smallest cloves together for just that reason after selecting the largest cloves from the largest bulbs to grow again large bulbs.

Garlic is often selected for storage ability not taste, what a difference real fresh garlic offers.

The hard neck garligs try to flower producing a scape which is also fantastic!

Go to a local Farmers market and find buy some real garlic (hopefully organically grown) and whether you eat it raw or cook with it peel of the skin and dice it allowing it to breathe for a few moments or more and taste the increase in flavor!

i ate 3 cloves and i can honestly say i don't really care for the taste, an improve in taste would probably kill me. i ate them raw and my mouth felt like it was on fire, lol.

Ok here's the skinny on DNA and Gurdjieff:

Today's NY Times op-ed is about will power capacity and blood sugar, but sugar is a right-hand asymmetric molecule according to science, while all ecology (carbon-based life) is based on left-hand asymmetric molecules.

LIGHT is polarized differently as DNA biophotons based on the asymmetric handedness of the molecule -- this is called racemization in chemistry. But measuring the molecules relies on the technology used to measure -- so sugar as a right-hand asymmetric molecule is based on the sugar being refined.

Refined sugar totally messes up the DNA biophoton polarization of the pineal gland. For alchemy to work the right-brain must be activated but science relies on left-brain dominance for analysis and right-hand technology, while ecology relies on left-hand molecules and right-brain dominance.

So, just like a telescope, light gathering ability of the body increases with the square of the diameter -- so that left-hand unrefined sugars enable right-brain pineal gland activation thereby increasing the will power gathering capacity of the body (connecting the kidney Moving Center with the Intelligence Center). The Moving Center having a squared-increase proportional diameter through the full-lotus.

A laser works just like the light gathering ability of a telescope except that frequency synchronization increases the energy intensity with the square of the amplitude. So left-brain logical inference creates right-brain amplitude synchronization of polarized light based on left-hand asymmetric molecules, thereby connecting DNA with alchemical biophotons.

And finally we return to the secret of "reversing the tube amps" so that the I-thought pre-amp, the reversed polarity (frequency as amplitude) is now in the base of the resonance chamber. This occurs in the full-lotus position, thereby enabling amplitude to develop consistently. Or to put it in the words of modern science:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:okzl4...lient=firefox-a

Rain -- ok yeah those reports are what I call the Actual Matrix Plan... today's research was inspired by this Native American art work very similar to what you posted -- basically just a square knot. I realized that mass (space expansion) and time (gathering energy) were two ends on the bottom with frequency (energy resolution) and amplitude (contracting space) on the top. Or sonoluminescence (quantum) and "resonant macrosonic synthesis" (classical) combined = sonofusion.

That's all science but both quantum and classical use symmetric math whereas alchemy uses complementary opposites. What's fascinating is that the resonant macrosonic synthesis relies on a horn-shape -- (full-lotus) and sonoluminesence also relies on the round-bottom flask (full-lotus) using natural harmonics to increase energy intensity. Of course transistors are based on the same triode tube amp concept but for there to be simultaneous pumping and emission of energy the resonance has to use complementary opposite ratios (from nonwestern music).

All In One Day

503 The Silent Flute Has Know Holes

108 Circle Of Iron

458 Death>-+/x<Birth

Day One In All

Sign in to follow this