thelerner

Opening for another moderator or two

I'm stepping down, but will continue to be active.  

We're looking for another moderator or two.  If they choose they could also take on the role of welcoming new members.  It's a great way to give back to the board and a chance to learn about group dynamics.  The best way to grow is by doing.

The currents mods are kind cohesive group.  Who ever joins them will be lucky.  

Yours

Michael

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

I'm stepping down, but will continue to be active.  

We're looking for another moderator or two.  If they choose they could also take on the role of welcoming new members.  It's a great way to give back to the board and a chance to learn about group dynamics.  The best way to grow is by doing.

The currents mods are kind cohesive group.  Who ever joins them will be lucky.  

Yours

Michael

Your stability, calm demeanor, and good humor have been most welcome on the board and on the mod team. You’ll be missed. Thank you for your service.

• Like 8

Thank you Michael, especially for stepping in when you did and working with Trunk to build the new team of moderators. I very much appreciate the effort you and all the moderators have made in helping to restore health to this forum.  Although mine is a comparatively silent presence here, Dao Bums plays a vital part in my personal practice.  

gassho.jpg.a4f3a25369816d19dd2ed4421ef1b25a.jpg

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, rainbowvein said:

Who are the current mods? (As I've been away for a bit.) Thanks.

zerostao

ilumairen

liminal luke

steve

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rainbowvein said:

Who are the current mods? (As I've been away for a bit.) Thanks.

and you missed so much   ....   ' fun ' .

Edited by Nungali
  • Thanks 1