ShenGoku

You Can Only Manifest Whats Meant For You

I remember having a talk with a member called infolad1 i think. He stated that we can only manifest whats meant for us. Basically, the reason why affirming/visualizing or subliminals dont work for people, is because its not something meant for them. That a divine higher mind orchestrates everything in the matrix and we are all built with different character settings in this simulation. So trying to download something thats not meant for you to download is the equivalent of trying to install GTA settings in a Sonic the Hedgehog stage. It just wont work. Basically, the law of attraction works but only relatively, thats why some ppl never manifest despite the countless time theyve invested into mental work. We can only get what is meant for us.

• Thanks 1

We can only manifest what we have the merit or good karma for.

Manifesting it's like shopping. The goal is your shopping list. The karma is your money. If you desire to manifest something and you have the merit it will happen. If you don't have the merit it won't. That's why it seems to work for some people and not others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ShenGoku said:

I remember having a talk with a member called infolad1 i think. He stated that we can only manifest whats meant for us. Basically, the reason why affirming/visualizing or subliminals dont work for people, is because its not something meant for them. That a divine higher mind orchestrates everything in the matrix and we are all built with different character settings in this simulation. So trying to download something thats not meant for you to download is the equivalent of trying to install GTA settings in a Sonic the Hedgehog stage. It just wont work. Basically, the law of attraction works but only relatively, thats why some ppl never manifest despite the countless time theyve invested into mental work. We can only get what is meant for us.

In a way .

But we are developing beings.  That said,  we individually exist within the range of our own 'orbits' .... or spheres.  We can't cross our boundaries , YET ... we may be unaware of our potentials and how far that boundary CAN extend .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dmattwads said:

We can only manifest what we have the merit or good karma for.

Manifesting it's like shopping. The goal is your shopping list. The karma is your money. If you desire to manifest something and you have the merit it will happen. If you don't have the merit it won't. That's why it seems to work for some people and not others.

Thinking on this, it seems to me “manifestation” is perpetually occurring, and “karma” seems more the means through which this manifestation arises than some currency which enables it. (Which is more than a play on semantics, if what I am attempting to express is understood... although your analogy seems somewhat fitting on a certain level.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Thinking on this, it seems to me “manifestation” is perpetually occurring, and “karma” seems more the means through which this manifestation arises than some currency which enables it. (Which is more than a play on semantics, if what I am attempting to express is understood... although your analogy seems somewhat fitting on a certain level.)

Indeed it is, and not just the things we want since there is a thing called bad karma as well.

• Like 1

I mean. Reality is kind of a simulation if you think about it. It does seem plausible why certain things are destined for others while others not so much. I would like @Infolad1
to chip in since this is his theory

1 hour ago, ShenGoku said:

I mean. Reality is kind of a simulation if you think about it. It does seem plausible why certain things are destined for others while others not so much. I would like @Infolad1
to chip in since this is his theory

Things are destined in as much as the nature of ones karma is.

2 hours ago, dmattwads said:

Are you saying that destiny is malleable? I think whats destined becomes pretty clear. Its why we feel pulled in certain directions as if we really dont have a choice. Like when you know youre destined to separate from someone no matter how desperately you try to save the connection

2 hours ago, dmattwads said:

Agreed in looking at things from  tit-for-tat lawful perspective, yet I'd say there are "higher" forces that can choose to suspend, mitigate, supersede  (to whatever degree?)  and even absorb karma's (to some degree?) for purposes greater than that which seems to be only bound by or falls under karmas....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ShenGoku said:

Are you saying that destiny is malleable?

Yes. Most average people live out their karma as though its fixed because they don't know any better, but if you change your karma you change your destiny. This is why people do things like the Zhunti mantra.

That pull in a certain direction is karma.

The reason most people don't change their karma is because they react to it thus creating more similar karma so it can have the illusion of being perpetual.

But like the Buddha said all things are impermanent.

Making grand metaphysical assumptions, without many years of cultivation under your belt....is a great way to fill your life with suffering. Tread carefully.....always wear your thinking cap....or you will be taken in by all manner of tricksters. 

4 hours ago, RiverSnake said:

Making grand metaphysical assumptions, without many years of cultivation under your belt....is a great way to fill your life with suffering. Tread carefully.....always wear your thinking cap....or you will be taken in by all manner of tricksters. 

along the lines that "enlightenment" (which is outside of time) will never happen in some projected future after you have done x, y and z.

To learn about Chemistry, you open up a Chemistry textbook. To learn about the ultimate nature of reality, you become a Mystic/Occultist.