spiritmovesyou

What kindof crap was casted on my husband and I? He passed away Oct 8, 2020. I discovered this before he passed....

So long story short here's a timeline:

1. I go outside on our porch and find a huge stick equivalent to a walking stick behind our green chair.

2. I approach it, and take a looksie.

3. I find that about 50 or so strands of my hair are wrapped around the tip of the stick.

4. I bless the stick only to feel the top of the stick feels electrically charged. My husband who hates this stuff and has never felt this in his life - feels it too.

5. I soak the sick in Holy Water for 24 hours. I check it periodically only to feel that electrical charge at the end of it where my hair was.

6. In the meantime, I develop a pool of blood around my big toe and pointer toe. There is no cut as I inspect. Shortly after, my husband has developed a pool of blood between the same toes, only his has a slight cut. The cut is equivalent to a slight papercut but doesn't warrant the amount of blood seen in between his toes.

7. My husband see's a ball of my dogs moving from across the room against the floor. I think nothing of it until I see the same thing with a different ball.

8. Anyways, there's more but here's the jiist. Can someone tell me what spell was cast? He ended up dying 3 months later after this spell incident in a freak medical sort of way - all his organs shut down even his lungs and he was a non-smoker. In the end it required him to have 4 transplants which we couldn't stop the blood clotting of his stomach to allow for that. I watched my husband die in my arms as I held him from falling and in the meantime he was vomitting blood profusely. It just seems like such an extreme way to die.

9. Later on I found a voodoo doll for him in which "pay cut" was punctured and a boiled alive rat carcass in our closet from his ex-wife. I have since blessed and discarded those items but still wonder about what was placed on him from the beginning....

Greetings spiritmovesyou.  That sad story is beyond my experiences.  Hope outside most members, what a horrible situation.  Thus any advice you get here will probably be highly speculative.  Have you been involved in the whole scenario of curses and protections etc.?   I've been cautioned against it.   Entangling oneself in such beliefs can be dangerous.  It'd be interesting to hear others viewpoint. 

<course as I wrote that, a black fly came at me(its winter), I swatted, it fell to the ground, placed a tissue on top then squashed it.  I'm willing to play Life as Dream scenarios for many things, but for negative happenings, I usually won't play that game.  Not wanting to plant things in my subconscious>

We're an eclectic philosophy forum for learning, discussing and cultivation.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and making some friends along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads, ask questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

TDB team

At your leisure, please review-

have you tried occult forums like studioarcanis or the occult reddit?...I mean it sounds like you need a voodoo infield practitioner to have a look

When looking into it, *if* that stick was actually the method of the curse, it is important to look at the type of wood (including whether it was a branch or part of the trunk), the direction that the hairs are wrapped (clockwise, counterclockwise, mixed, what ratio, what length, etc.), and the time/day it was left there (approximately). I'm not versed in this sort of magic, but I know that those small details matter quite a bit. Since it was wrapped with your hair, you may have been the target rather than him, but again, I don't know enough to say for sure; they could have been targeting him using you as a relay.

Here's hoping you find an answer.

May I offer my condolences regarding your tragic loss.

You have given a lot of information, may I ask for a little more, so as to make the situation a little more clear.

How do you know it was your hair?

How do you think the hair was obtained?

What did you do with the hair?

May I confirm that you do mean "transplants" if so what organs were transplanted, or are you referring to transfusions?

What is the official cause of death?

How do you know that the rat was boiled alive?

How do you know it was from his wife?

Were either of you targets for previous attempts at cursing?