Sign in to follow this  
Limahong

MERRY X'MAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

always can be thankful in different ways and for different things but can't be merry this Christmas while 3500 Americans a day are dying from covid...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, old3bob said:

always can be thankful in different ways and for different things but can't be merry this Christmas while 3500 Americans a day are dying from covid...

Hi old3bob,

My thoughts are especially with the families of those affected by COVID-19 this Christmas.

th?id=OIP.iBcyGuFX3NpqYTvIxuaVHgHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

PEACE

- Anand

• Thanks 1

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Let's pray and hope the new year will turn out better than this one, with the vaccine becoming widespread.

• Like 2

The suffering on Earth and of the Earth Herself does not go unseen or untreated...

is.jpg.848572196a3255f87712d85534a6fa3e.jpg

"Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away,  and there was no longer any sea... from Revelation 21

Edited by old3bob

18 hours ago, old3bob said:

The statistics are indeed sobering but I think there´s a space for merriment even in our most somber hours.  At the moment, many of us need to be innoculated with joy -- no greater medicine.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Apech said:

47 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

At the moment, many of us need to be inoculated with joy -- no greater medicine.

• Thanks 2

Sign in to follow this