snailmale

New To Forum

Hello! May this day bring blessings to all. I joined the forum today and I am writing a post as requested by admin. I have been interested in and  studying qigong. taiji, and bagua since I was a young man. I live in North America and spent a couple years in China studying taji and qigong in Shandong province. These days I spend most of my time focused on wuji meditation. I look forward to deepening my knowledge and making mindful connections. :)

• Like 1

Hi snailmale, I'm more familiar with zhan zhuang standing meditation then wuji.  Wuji seems to have a little bit of movement within, very interesting.  It'd be great to have a thread/topic exploring it.   I'm sure people would love to hear about Taiji training in China and if you've found any group practices with the same flavor here in the States.  Very glad to have you on board. 

We're an eclectic philosophy forum for learning, discussing and cultivation.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and making some friends along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads, ask questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

TDB team

At your leisure, please review-