Geof Nanto

A prayer of thanks

A hearty thanks to the many Bums whose good words have been an inspiration and example to me for many years now.  My life wouldn´t be the same without you. 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 9

Many thanks for this wonderful place, that has allowed me meet many wonderful individuals and further my practice. I am indebted towards you all.

• Like 11

I would like to offer my sincere gratitude to sean and trunk, to my fellow moderators, and to all the members who have stuck with the forum through the turbulence of recent months and years. 

I have learned a lot about myself through my participation here and have developed meaningful friendships with folks I’ve never met or actually spoken with - what a wonderful tool technology can be!

I wish everyone lasting peace, good health, and lots of love and light in your lives in the coming season. 

• Like 10

I would like to extend a thank you as well to the Dao bums. It does not get overlooked that there is time and effort involved with manage, care, and moderation of website.  It is necessary along the way to challenge myself and my beliefs and learn a bit as I can.

I am not really sure what a Dao Bum is but so far I can say I sure enjoy the notion of being a BUM. :-)

Did anyone get to see the Bethlehem star last evening? 

Edited by sagebrush
  • Like 7

Thank you all my dear friends :) 

This journey is better traveled with this company. May the next year bring happiness, peace and joy in all your lives. 

• Like 5