Toni

Is somebody doing Tien Shan nei kung from starjumper (Steve Gray)?

2 hours ago, Toni said:

After all his ads is somebody doing his nei kung? Is it worth it or bullshit?

Never studied w/ him, but from his writing and videos, I don't think its bull.  Probably be an amazing experience, but I'm guessing.  He could be hot headed but imo he knew his stuff and it was into some deep esoteric practices w/ power.

Be great to hear from people who've studied directly w/ him. 

• Like 1

I liked him a lot. Dude was living the dream, out in the middle of nowhere practicing neigong. Glad for his sake he's not arguing on the internet with people anymore, but the forum is definitely a less colourful place without him.

That said, I remember he said he was only going to be publicly teaching the basic stuff from his system, and not the powerful stuff. For that, you'd probably need to go and train with him in person. I figured it wasn't worth learning any of it, if I couldn't eventually learn all of it. And also you have to consider where does it ultimately lead you, even if you do have access to all of it. 

Edited by Vajra Fist
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Why the heck would Steve be banned? So I've been doing this stuff for 8 years, religiously...Steve took my practices to another level and it wasn't until then that I developed true power that I can demonstrate via the side effects that just come with regular practice...TK, shutting off lights from a distance, lighting fires using just my built up yang energy, talking with the dead, remote viewing that I've proved on YouTube channels that would be pretty much impossible to fake.

Yes, his lineage goes back for nearly 1500 years, yes he can do things unexplainable to science and no, he will not demonstrate or share these secrets with anyone unless you're willing to put forth the effort. No shortcuts, just hard work and a lot of time.

I hate demonstrating because it attracts the wrong type of people, the shortcut people that just wanna have Jedi like powers without the dedication. If posting a video of some basic side effects of qi and shen will get my master back on here, then I will show you what his training can accomplish.

Steve is literally the only human I've found capable of demonstrating anything even remotely powerful, including the entirety of Daobums members! I'd love to be proven wrong.

Its not even the point of the meditations, and it's difficult and 99.9% of people will give up because it takes too long and is difficult and requires a ton of sacrifice.

The other admins of the daobums should be bowing down to this master, if you even knew the half of what he's teaching the world and what it will make you become, superhuman is an understatement... Bring Steve back on, unless someone else can show others how to do the things his practices have brought me, you are stifling the only source of true knowledge available to the world right now!

Edited by Superfaz29
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Superfaz29 said:

Why the heck would Steve be banned?

Breaking forum rules? 

.TK, shutting off lights from a distance, lighting fires using just my built up yang energy, 

By any means, a video with medical doctors and scientists present would be nice ūüėä

If posting a video of some basic side effects of qi and shen will get my master back on here, then I will show you what his training can accomplish.

I believe Steve has been banned on more than one occasion because he used to write rather aggressive posts. 

On Original Dao, he has another writing style. Obviously that forum suits him better, and anyone wanting to know more about his art can follow him there. 

The other admins of the daobums should be bowing down to this master, 

Why? 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Cleansox said:

On Original Dao, he has another writing style. Obviously that forum suits him better, and anyone wanting to know more about his art can follow him there.

As a private person ~ Steve is quite an individual. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Superfaz29 said:

TK, shutting off lights from a distance, lighting fires using just my built up yang energy, talking with the dead, remote viewing that I've proved on YouTube channels that would be pretty much impossible to fake.

The brag-fu in this post very strong, that's for sure. Part of the training? 

Edited by forestofemptiness
  • Like 1

Steve is a good guy ‚ÄĒ always has been very nice to me. I‚Äôm sure some others might not have had a similar experience,¬†as he can be quite direct and blasts back if someone goes at him hard.¬†

What I like about him most, is his non-apologetic approach towards his lineage and practices. He is a Tao wizard and doesn’t mince his words about what that means, entails. 

Btw, He had predicted to me in a PM about the impact of this pandemic in late 2019/early 2020 before it got on mainstream media. So far we’re well on target in terms of the predicted death toll worldwide...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Superfaz29 said:

If posting a video of some basic side effects of qi and shen will get my master back on here, then I will show you what his training can accomplish.

Ah, Steve -- quite the character.¬† I¬īll take your word for it about his abilities.¬† Here¬īs the thing though: Being a Tao Bum has nothing to do with spiritual abilities, exceptional knowledge, or even being enlightened.¬† A person could have irrefutable powers to light things on fire, read minds, heal disease...whatever...and still be banned from the forum.¬† Remaining a member in good standing has to do almost entirely with a person¬īs¬†willingness to engage in civil conversation.¬† That¬īs the long and the short of it and nothing else is relevent.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, forestofemptiness said:

Steve speaks highly about this student, but I'm a believer in "trust but verify". 

Why the heck would Steve be banned?

Because, for all his training, he seems incapable of minding his manners.

The other admins of the daobums should be bowing down to this master, if you even knew the half of what he's teaching the world and what it will make you become, superhuman is an understatement... Bring Steve back on, unless someone else can show others how to do the things his practices have brought me, you are stifling the only source of true knowledge available to the world right now!

Oh my stars! 

After being banned, and allowed to return numerous times (only to return to the same behavior which led to the previous banning), he is now permanently banned, and there will be no more returning.

As cleansox pointed out, anyone wishing to post with him can do so at original dao (linked in the following post for any interested parties convenience):

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

Steve speaks highly about this student, but I'm a believer in "trust but verify". 

Why wouldn’t he, with all the calling to bow at his master’s feet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cleansox said:

In this day and age, I don't even trust. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Ah, Steve -- quite the character.

A person in his/her own right (or wrong)...

Just like any of us?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Limahong said:

A person in his/her own right (or wrong)...

Just like any of us?

To me, issues of forum moderation don¬īt really have to do with right or wrong.¬† It¬īs not about judging someone¬īs worthiness as a person.¬† It¬īs easy to fall into the trap of thinking that "good" people are the ones who are liked and who do not¬†get into trouble, and "bad" people are little liked and always getting suspended or worse.¬† But I don¬īt see it that way.¬† Arguably, some of the best fellas are liked not at all and always bumping up against the so-called authorities.¬† Steve may have been one of those good guys.¬† Or maybe not.¬† It¬īs not really for me to say.¬† Whether he is or isn¬īt doesn¬īt matter as far as forum membership goes.¬† For that, the only think that counts is civil discourse (or the lack of it).

(This may not have anything to do with your point, Limahong.  Just something I felt like saying.)

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

It¬īs easy to fall into the trap of thinking that "good" people are the ones who are liked and who do not¬†get into trouble, and "bad" people are little liked and always getting suspended or worse.¬† But I don¬īt see it that way.

And of course ~ the BEAUTIFUL.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 12/18/2020 at 11:47 AM, Toni said:

After all his ads is somebody doing his nei kung? Is it worth it or bullshit?

Why do so many people fall for the obvious blowhards and frauds? 

Promise super powers and the gullible and foolish will flock to you. :) 

Edited by Iskote
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Scholar said:

I liked his short temper

and the  evil honesty that came with its expression ... like when he described, in great detail and delight, the technique he wanted to use to murder me .   

:)  

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Superfaz29 said:

Why the heck would Steve be banned? So I've been doing this stuff for 8 years, religiously...Steve took my practices to another level and it wasn't until then that I developed true power that I can demonstrate via the side effects that just come with regular practice...TK, shutting off lights from a distance, lighting fires using just my built up yang energy, talking with the dead, remote viewing that I've proved on YouTube channels that would be pretty much impossible to fake.

Yes, his lineage goes back for nearly 1500 years, yes he can do things unexplainable to science and no, he will not demonstrate or share these secrets with anyone unless you're willing to put forth the effort. No shortcuts, just hard work and a lot of time.

I hate demonstrating because it attracts the wrong type of people, the shortcut people that just wanna have Jedi like powers without the dedication. If posting a video of some basic side effects of qi and shen will get my master back on here, then I will show you what his training can accomplish.

Steve is literally the only human I've found capable of demonstrating anything even remotely powerful, including the entirety of Daobums members! I'd love to be proven wrong.

Its not even the point of the meditations, and it's difficult and 99.9% of people will give up because it takes too long and is difficult and requires a ton of sacrifice.

Hi Steve. I see you got back in under a new identity .

:) 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, forestofemptiness said:

Student follows ''masters'   example . 

... and now ... here is MY video of MY awesome powers 

image.png.cf08a3e860039c60239097816822ba65.png

4 hours ago, forestofemptiness said:

In this day and age, I don't even trust. :lol:

but ... but .... videos  !   You dont  even trust the videos ?

I say .... let's see the videos first  ... I would love to see the videos of what this 'master teaches the world ' . 

Setting newspapers on fire !  Punching the shed door . Channelling Sai Baba    .......     

:rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, Iskote said:

Why do so many people fall for the obvious blowhards and frauds? 

Promise super powers and the gullible and foolish will flock to you. :) 

Its a mystery, huh ?   after looking into this psychological dynamic for many years  I come up with one word ;

glamour ... its a type of magical illusion / hypnotism that can fascinate the human animal so as to make them immune to common sense , accurate observation and logic .

Glamour ;  an attractive or exciting quality that makes certain people or things seem appealing. ; enchantment; magic . the quality of fascinating, alluring, or attracting, especially by a combination of charm and good looks. excitement, adventure, and unusual activity:

ety - early 18th century (originally Scots in the sense ‚Äėenchantment, magic‚Äô): alteration of grammar. Although grammar itself was not used in this sense, the Latin word grammatica (from which it derives) was often used in the Middle Ages to mean ‚Äėscholarship, learning‚Äô, including the occult practices popularly associated with learning.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Hi Steve. I see you got back in under a new identity .

Hi Nun,

On 8 December 2019, Marblehead was remembered...

Is his identity changed?

Now Steve is remembered (re his presence elsewhere)...

What has changed?

th?id=OIP.qsqNmGAZ9Umk9Ak93ii4hwHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=307&h=173

tumblr_nkl75z29Aw1qhdvf5o3_540.gif

th?id=OIP.qi-uGhqVnhf7IqHbXJfaAQHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Correction