Toni

Is somebody doing Tien Shan nei kung from starjumper (Steve Gray)?

A LOT has changed. absolutely NO comparison whatsoever  and I will polity request that you NOT bring Marblehead  into such a topic  .

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

and the  evil honesty that came with its expression ... like when he described, in great detail and delight, the technique he wanted to use to murder me .   

:)  

did he do that? didn't read it, i think you should paste it here :)

1 hour ago, Toni said:

i think you should paste it here

On 5/14/2021 at 3:56 PM, Toni said:

Are negative emotions the cause of sickness?

4 hours ago, Toni said:

I respectfully request that we not begin dredging up old conflict.

I can verify Nungali's claim is true, if that's what you're looking for.

Thanks

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, steve said:

I respectfully request that we not begin dredging up old conflict.

I can verify Nungali's claim is true, if that's what you're looking for.

Thanks

It was pitted anyway, and couldn’t be reposted by a member even if they wanted to.

Such threats aren’t welcome here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

(This may not have anything to do with your point, Limahong.  Just something I felt like saying.)

Hi Jesse,

I like what you are saying...

I also like what you are not saying...

I like to read in between the lines too...

- Anand

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Toni said:

Would not you rather hear about the other guy that threatened to kill me   ;  a  mad Turkish  (ex) Daobum that worked in a nuclear power plant and , by night,, on the astral plane  was a Japanese samurai  that stalked and punished wrong doers ? ( 'Cause , you know, Turks and Japanese used to be the same people ... according to him )

I was one of those wrong doers, of course   :)   .  I was to expect him 'any night soon '  .    I tried to  make up with him by bullshitting that I would soon be in Turkey, and would come around for dinner to sample his wife's lovely cooking  ( that he had talked about )

He took it seriously ; " Dont you come near my wife !   I'll ..........  and .... and ....   you  . " 

Me ; " Okay okay , look I will hide in the bushes in the back garden and you can bring the food out to me  . "

He took that seriously too   :D    I mean, who the f.  comes to dinner and hides in the shrubbery for a take out  ?   Then he was  " You come here and  set a foot on my property and  I will .......    "

ahhh , the good ol' days  

( This was not posted to  dredge up old conflict  .... it was for a laugh - I think its hilarious )

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I mean, who the f.  comes to dinner and hides in the shrubbery for a take out  ? 

A socially anxious foodie?  I dunno.  A homemade Turkish meal sounds pretty darn good to me.

Oddly, in the decade and a half I've been in online forums, I've never been suspended, banned, or threatened with murder. Am I living too carefully? :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

A socially anxious foodie?  I dunno.  A homemade Turkish meal sounds pretty darn good to me.

Shit yeah ... I probably would hide out  in he back yard bushes for one .  .... delivered by a Turkish nuclear power plant worker dressed up as a traditional Japanese Samurai  ... how could I resist  ?

... Hang on a moment  ... here is a chance to test my theory

Spoiler

Nungali's theory of the infinite internet  ;  if you can think of something .... you can find it on the internet

Ha ... struck out , my theory failed , I could not find an image of a samurai delivering Turkish food  .... all I could get was this baked turkey dinner in a sushi roll

turkeysushicrop.jpg

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Nungali said:

ahhh , the good ol' days

BETTER NUN DAYS ahead ... AHHH

Thank you Nun 

- Anand

3 minutes ago, forestofemptiness said:

Oddly, in the decade and a half I've been in online forums, I've never been suspended, banned, or threatened with murder. Am I living too carefully? :lol:

May you live in 'uninteresting times'  .

- its not just on line  for me  ..... various people 'in real life' have done the same  ... even 'The Universe ' has had a few goes  - 4 serious attempts  - dont know why I am still here  ... but it will catch me one day , when I am 'off guard ' . 

I just have a crazy life, I suppose .    The forum I got banned from;  a member PMed me saying "I think the head moderator has been snooping and reading my PMs , do you think they do that ? "  I PMed back ' probably do it all the time , on this site. He is probably reading this right now .' Then I got a suspension for 'telling lies about the Mods' . When I came back I was  : But if you where not reading PMs , how do you know I said that ... so I was not lying . A few other members where ' yeah ... how come ? ' But he chucked a tantie and was  " Right , you are permanently banned ! "   A few protested but he was adamant  ... the 'liar' would never be allowed back .

Lier  ?     :huh:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, forestofemptiness said:

Oddly, in the decade and a half I've been in online forums, I've never been suspended, banned, or threatened with murder.

Hi forestofemptiness,

I had been banned umpteen times at TDB

But I am still banny free(d)

My good karmas?

22 minutes ago, forestofemptiness said:

Am I living too carefully?

Maintain your forest well ~ emptied of xxxx karmas

- Anand

20 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi forestofemptiness,

I had been banned umpteen times at TDB

But I am still banny free(d)

My good karmas?

- Anand

Why did you banned many times Limi ?

.....  hey ,  what happened to  acolyte  'Steve is my Master '  and a miracle worker '   guy  ? 

Thought he was going to post video evidence ?  

Must be another all talk and no action type ?

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

A homemade Turkish meal

th?id=OIP.zn-4jHtMyz_PAxV7uzwWswHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=237&h=179 th?id=OIP.H4am07sTHGrT2ygr2Gg_1wHaFj&pid

AW3718023_06.gif

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Why did you banned many times Limi ?

My karmas were ripening...

th?id=OIP.XWEX9Z9Bu55v3VDpaFjVDQHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=308&h=174

501b2-moon33_large.gif?w=450&h=240&crop=1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nungali said:

- its not just on line  for me  ..... various people 'in real life' have done the same  ... even 'The Universe ' has had a few goes  - 4 serious attempts  - dont know why I am still here  ... but it will catch me one day , when I am 'off guard ' . 

Yes, this kind of thing is really not a part of my life experience. At least, not anymore. :lol:

1 hour ago, Limahong said:

Karma's what makes the samsara go 'round. 

-----

I will say, TDB is a much calmer place since people were invited to leave, but not as much fun. 

Edited by forestofemptiness
  • Like 1

On 5/18/2021 at 5:40 PM, Superfaz29 said:

Why the heck would Steve be banned? So I've been doing this stuff for 8 years, religiously...Steve took my practices to another level and it wasn't until then that I developed true power that I can demonstrate via the side effects that just come with regular practice...TK, shutting off lights from a distance, lighting fires using just my built up yang energy, talking with the dead, remote viewing that I've proved on YouTube channels that would be pretty much impossible to fake.

Yes, his lineage goes back for nearly 1500 years, yes he can do things unexplainable to science and no, he will not demonstrate or share these secrets with anyone unless you're willing to put forth the effort. No shortcuts, just hard work and a lot of time.

I hate demonstrating because it attracts the wrong type of people, the shortcut people that just wanna have Jedi like powers without the dedication. If posting a video of some basic side effects of qi and shen will get my master back on here, then I will show you what his training can accomplish.

Steve is literally the only human I've found capable of demonstrating anything even remotely powerful, including the entirety of Daobums members! I'd love to be proven wrong.

Its not even the point of the meditations, and it's difficult and 99.9% of people will give up because it takes too long and is difficult and requires a ton of sacrifice.

The other admins of the daobums should be bowing down to this master, if you even knew the half of what he's teaching the world and what it will make you become, superhuman is an understatement... Bring Steve back on, unless someone else can show others how to do the things his practices have brought me, you are stifling the only source of true knowledge available to the world right now!

I wonder what insight into the nature of reality this chap would say comes with his powers? Being a master means master of your "mind", IMHO, and that mastery comes from prajna only.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, forestofemptiness said:

I will say, TDB is a much calmer place since people were invited to leave, but not as much fun. 

I´m generally not one to spout Buddhist philosophy but I´m a big believer in impermanance.  For better or worse, every member of the present mod team will eventually retire, get kicked out, or go to the happy staff room in the sky.  Wild rowdy Daoists will descend upon the forum with glee, to the relief of many and the consternation of a few.  Hold on: the change is coming. 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, forestofemptiness said:

I will say, TDB is a much calmer place since people were invited to leave, but not as much fun

That presents us with the opportunity to have more thoughtful discourses and exchanges. But tbh the crazy times were also an opportunity to learn how to stay empty and let go of the tendency to react emotionally...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, forestofemptiness said:

I have found myself (on more than one occasion) missing my arguments with a certain member who chose to leave, and who I actually liked in spite of (or perhaps because of) the ongoing arguments.

• Like 3

I read his book The Magus Of Seattle. It's pretty neat. Just an honest, almost conversational, account of what it's like training and exploring the weird stuff that can happen when you put in the hard work over a long time. Without a doubt it is authentic gongfu. The only way to really learn it is in person.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nintendao said:

Just an honest, almost conversational, account of what it's like training and exploring the weird stuff that can happen when you put in the hard work over a long time. Without a doubt it is authentic gongfu. The only way to really learn it is in person.

Learning on a road less travelled ~ experiently?

Hi Nin ~ it has been quite a while...

- Anand

• Like 1