Sign in to follow this  
awaken

Wu Wei Dan Dao

This is an article I wrote in Chinese. I used google translation to convert it to English.

My book mentions a lot of special kungfu states. These kungfu states are not due to special training methods. On the contrary, we must avoid some weird practice methods in religions in order to practice gong states. In the process of finding my way, I avoided one pit after another. From Pure Land Buddhism, Zen Buddhism, Tantric Buddhism, Nan Chuan, and Transportation, almost all the big hills on the table are pits. Every big hill is filled with All kinds of pits, these pits make the practitioners jump down one by one, soaking in them all their lives, and there are too many people who can't jump out again. Going up to the tall buildings alone and looking at the eight capitals, the dark clouds are still lonely a month later; there are countless people in the vast universe, and a few men are husbands. This is a seven-character poem by the Tang Dynasty alchemy master Lu Yan (Lu Dongbin). It is very well written. Among the many practitioners who jumped into the big pit of the mountain, how many people can really understand what "the moon is still lonely after the black cloud is scattered"?

• Like 1

This is another article I wrote in Chinese and I translate it with Google.

The size of the alchemy of inaction Source-QQ Wuwei Dandao-Diary Class Speaker-Dialogue between Blue Stone and Gongyou Arvin @蓝石 I remember you said before that many people don't understand what the small week of the Dan Dao is. In your understanding, what is Xiao Zhoutian? Blue stone @阿文 Do you mean Xiao Zhou Tian different from Ren Du Xiao Zhou Tian? Arvin @蓝石 It should be. At that time, you said it was common to see qi walking on the skin. Blue stone We are not talking about Xiao Zhoutian, either Arvin What do you mean by Xiao Zhoutian? Blue stone Compared with the big week, the small week is talking about the repeated occurrence Xiao Zhoutian is the phenomenon of yin and yang repetition that has been repeated before the furnace was changed. Great Zhoutian is the repeated phenomenon of Yin and Yang that has been repeated since the furnace was changed My current phenomenon is different from everyone else. It’s another kind of yin and yang repetition, probably since 2016. It’s hard to break through, but there is always a special repetition that is completely different from the previous one. Now everyone’s is Xiao Zhoutian, a recurring phenomenon that hasn’t broken through the Void Profound Aperture. As for Ren Du Xiao Zhou Tian’s feeling of walking in the bones, if it is spontaneous and not induced, it will occur when the late period of Dan Dao Xiao Zhou Tian is about to break through Da Zhou Tian. But if it is induced, it can be induced almost at any time. Unless the physical condition is not good that day, overwork will cause the meridian occlusion, it is difficult to induce In addition, there is a kind of small week, which is also used by the governor, but it is not for the spine. It is also very interesting. It is gone. When the red light comes out, it will surge upward, and when the blue light comes out, it will go downward. Then switch between the two @阿文 How come you suddenly want to ask this? Arvin This idea appeared several times today, so I decided to ask to learn more. Blue stone Why did this idea come up? This is the big and small week that I define myself, because I don’t agree with the big and small week of the transportation method. Definition, I can't accept it at all This group of transporters completely ignores the two different yin and yang recurring phenomena before and after opening the void entrance orifice. It should be said that none of them practiced like this, and none of them practiced the Void Entrance Aperture. But you have to know that if you listen to others talking about big and small weeks, what others are talking about is definitely the place where the feeling of breath moves. Big and small weeks, the outside definition is the direction of the sense of breath, my definition is the repetition of two kinds of Yin and Yang When it’s easier for you to have a life, it’s hard for me to have a life now. There is almost no life, almost all of them live at noon. Every practice starts with relaxation Sometimes, one breath will open the blue sky, sometimes it will take a little longer, it will take longer if it is plugged, and it will be faster if it is not plugged. My black liver has become like an impurity. It’s strange anyway, and it’s been like this every time. It’s been five years. Before, black liver was more like the northern lights. Dao Xin Ordinary black liver is misty and impurity, which looks like stubble or becomes like sand Blue stone Now it’s very similar. Suppose there is a puddle of water on the ground. The puddle of water dries up in the sun. You can turn it quickly. Similar to time-lapse photography, you will see that the water dries out quickly. The piles of fast-drying things resemble the clouds in the sky. Pieces of broken clouds. As soon as the sun is shining, the clouds will evaporate, but there will be a few pieces of fine and broken pieces, and then they will evaporate. Dao Xin That's not quite the same thing/laugh and cry Blue stone Anyway, it’s just a lot of finely shredded pieces of filaments, like water stains, which are weird, and then these impurities are dried out, and a sky exactly like the autumn sky appears. The sky becomes white after practicing. If you continue to make progress, you will become red. If you continue to make progress, things will start to emerge. Anyway, the state of art is very strange, and you can’t find classics. Until recently, I found the red and white bright spots. The red is not the same as the red of the black liver. The red of the black liver is not the kind of red. The red of the black liver is brighter, sometimes very bright orange, sometimes purple, sometimes pure red, but red and white. Bright red, very strange red, a bloody red It doesn’t seem to be very good to talk about this, because you haven’t practiced here yet. If you talk too much, you are worried that it will mislead you.

The Chinese Daoist poems I wrote recently.

海湧動玄竅開
紅藍綠黃紫黑白
洗盡鉛華亂世濁
還我一碧解心懷

一氣劈開琉璃海
如癡如醉乾坤易
三界誰知日月魂
與我共飲千古密

The sea of light surges to open the secret door.
 Red blue green yellow purple black and white.
 Wash away the lead.
 Give me a sky to release my heart.

Split the glass sea in one chi.
Go as infatuated as intoxicated
Who knows the soul of the sun and moon in the Three fields.
RealmsDrink with me the secrets forever.

天地壯闊在我心
陽極化陰藥苗新
黑中有月白無瑕
悟得千古第一因

The world is magnificent in my heart 
Anodized Anion Medicine Miaoxin 
Moon in the black, white and flawless 
The first cause

人生多滋味
執念亦正邪
虛度轉眼死
怎知來生回

What a taste of life 

Obsession is good and evil 

Wandering to death 

How do you know the next life will be back

translated by google

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, awaken said:

So many years passed, my English is still as awful as the same with years ago.

Perhaps but there are more important things than English.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this