Nuralshamal

My experience with genital weight lifting, sexual qigong, daoist lovemaking and meditation

Dear Dao Bums,

This is the post I always searched for. A no-nonsense, no bullshit, personal experience and description of sexual qigong and daoist lovemaking.

For over 7 years I've been meditating daily.

For over 5 years, I've been involved in learning, reading, studying and practicing genital weight lifting, sexual qigong and daoist lovemaking.

I'll keep this concise and precise, 4 headers: genital weight lifting, sexual qigong, daoist lovemaking, chinese medicine.

1) Genital Weight Lifting
Lifting and swinging weights tied around both scrotum and penis is the primary exercise. Tying a weight just under the head of the penis and swinging it is the second exercise.

These two types of swinging, combined with breathing and genital muscle contraction, will enlarge your testicles and penis.

You must be VERY careful, and only do this under the supervision of an authorized and trained teacher. If done incorrectly, you'll damage your most prized organs.

Even when done correctly, you WILL have slightly longer testicles than before. This can be annoying. So think about it, before you start.

Now I'll shortly list my experiences:

The positives:
The primary swinging exercise, with the weight tied around both testicles and penis, will increase qi and blood circulation. Due to the cloth tied around your organs, the blood you pump into them via muscle contractions will stay there during the exercise. Over time, this will increase the number of capillaries (blood vessels) as well as the size of your blood vessels. This increases qi and blood circulation, as well as enlarging your testicles and penis over time.

When your testicles become bigger and stronger, you get MUCH more sexual energy. 

When your penis increases in size (this takes time), you'll get more confidence.

For me personally, the penis swinging exercise was incredible. After just two sessions, I started noticing results. It also enlarges your penis head.

Longer, fuller and stronger erections.

You can last longer.

The negatives:

If you do any of these exercises from books or videos, or from a withholding teacher, you can greatly damage yourself. In the typical chinese style of teaching, you'll get only very little theoretical information. You'll be shown what to do, and then only after lenghty testing, observation and consideration, will the teacher give you the small theoretical and practical tricks, which will greatly increase the efficiency of the exercise. 

You'll get longer, hanging testicles. This can be annoying both cosmetically and functionally (i.e. they hang lower in your pants and are more exposed).

The "load" experienced by your sexual organs taxes your system. If you don't have proper recovery and life style, herbs etc, this can drain you energetically. This is in contrast to most kinds of qigong, and more similar to normal bodybuilding/fitness training.

Normal qigong increases your energy. Bodybuilding/fitness and genital weight lifting taxes your system and drains you. HOWEVER, with proper recovery you grow stronger after the recovery phase. So, be very mindful of this aspect.

Normal qigong will help you recover faster, if you practice while sick, weak or drained. Doing an iron man while you're sick, will tax your system, and make you even weaker and potentially more sick. Genital weight lifting is the same: never practice when sick, or if otherwise weakened or drained. It will drain you further.

2) Sexual Qigong

If a man and a woman both practice qigong and meditation, as well as have a healthy lifestyle, they can be of great assistance to each other. Through retaining semen, the man will build his energy stronger and more harmonious with each sex session. For the woman, the more orgasms she has, the more balanced and harmonious she will be.

3) Daoist lovemaking
Sexual Qigong and Daoist lovemaking go hand in hand. Sexual qigong is more concerned with building, circulating and harmonizing the qi. Daoist lovemaking is more focused on making the sex act as pleasureable and satisfying as possible. Hence, it is more of an art form.

The most important point is foreplay. Through kissing, licking, hugging, touching, biting and gazing, the man starts with the woman's face, arms, back, legs and feet. After only certain signs of arousal are observed (reddening of the neck, her body becomes warm, nippels harden, her breathing changes and the vagina is BOTH warm and moist), the foreplay will go to the breasts, and lastly the vagina.

The sex act itself employs many different positions and techniques, as well as a lot of talking to stimulate the woman psychologically and emotionally.

The second most important point (other than foreplay) is the afterplay. After the sex act is finished, the man should hold, hug, caress and sweet talk the woman and consolidate what they achieved during the lovemaking.

Usually the man is more focused on the sex act, whereas the woman truly enjoys both the foreplay and afterplay equally as the sex. The sex is physical, the foreplay and afterplay is emotional.

Ejaculation is very healthy and important for the man's health, and extremely arousing for the woman. However, it should be regulated according to his health, age, cultivation and lovemaking frequency. 

4) Chinese medicine

Each of us have a certain bodily and energetic configuration. When we're healthy, still, some of our organs, meridians or jing/qi/shen will be a little weak or imbalanced. This is something we're born with.

Some people will naturally have a weakness in the heart, kidneys etc.

It's very, very important to know one's weaknesses in Chinese Medicine when undertaking genital weight lifting. This is so you can supplement your training with herbs.

The testicles (as well as the brain and bone marrow) is connected to the Kidneys in Chinese Medicine. So, when you're swinging weights, you're taxing your whole Kidney system. With proper recovery, this will make your whole Kidney system stronger.

HOWEVER! If you're a person whose natural weakness is Kidneys, you're in for a world of trouble if you don't supplement Genital Weight Lifting with herbs.

This was the case for me personally. I was told that Genital Weight Lifting is the strongest qigong in the world, and everyone will benefit from it and become a superhuman.

When I was gradually weakened by it, and asked my teacher for guidance, he couldn't understand it. He told me to practice more and harder, but the more I practiced, the weaker I got.

When I finally quit genital weight lifting, after having been severely weakened, it took me 2 years of herbs and a new style of qigong to recover.

When I asked my new qigong teacher about how everyone had seemed to become superhuman from the training, but that it completely killed me, he wasn't flabbergasted at all. He simply said "different people need different things".

After having finally recovered, I restarted the genital weight lifting 6 months ago. Firstly the penis swing (which was always my personal favorite), and just under a month ago, I added the normal swing (both scrotum and penis).

With all of my prior experience, new qigong training and knowledge, as well as herbs, I can now appreciate the sexual function boost this style of training gives. It CAN really help you with health, energy and your sex life, but you need to be very mindful of balancing with herbs, life style, recovery and normal qigong.

This is how it works according to qigong theory and chinese medicine:

Your physical body is considered the jing layer of your existence. The brain, bone marrow, kidneys and testicles are especially related to your jing. Through increasing your testicle size and strength, you'll strengthen your Kidney system and thereby the foundation for your physical strength and health.

Your energetic body has your qi. Just like a teenage boy can grow like crazy in height and increase his muscle mass very quickly due to the power of hormones, similarly, by training your testicles and increasing your hormones, you'll increase your qi levels immensely. 

By strengthening the Kidney system, you also strengthen your brain. When your physical body is strong, your qi is powerful and your physical brain is healthy, it will be easier for you to meditate better, and work with your shen or spirit.

Conclusion: these were the most important points of my experience, as well as what I wish I had known when undertaking genital weight lifting 5 years ago. If I had known then, what I know now, I could have avoided getting too long testicles (by being more conservative with the weight lifted), I could have avoided a 2 year weakness period (by supplementing with the correct herbs as well as more normal qigong and less swinging). This would have helped avoid unecessesary suffering, and instead increased my health, happiness and cultivation further.

Therefore I decided to write this post: in order to help others avoid unecesseary suffering, and in order to benefit as many as possible by giving realistic and practical advice about the pros and cons of genital weight lifting.

Be blessed!

Edited by Nuralshamal
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi Nuralshamal, Genital weight lifting is certainly a practice for the careful hardcore.  Ten or 15 years ago we had a few members who practiced it.  Some thought it gave a boost in vitality, others it sent down in flames.  These days we don't hear about it as much.  Personally I'd love to hear about it's gentler 'cousin', ie Deer exercises.  Welcome to the board.

We're an eclectic philosophy forum for learning, discussing and cultivation.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and making some friends along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads, ask questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

TDB team

At your leisure, please review-

Hi thelerner,

Thanks for your welcome :)

Yes, there are supplementary exercises to the more "load-bearing" exercises. The deer exercise is one of them.

If you'd like to hear more about the gentler, no-risk-involved, exercises for improving sex function, qi and blood flow, as well as boosting your general qi levels, let me know and I'd be happy to describe them :)

10 hours ago, Nuralshamal said:

If you'd like to hear more about the gentler, no-risk-involved, exercises for improving sex function, qi and blood flow, as well as boosting your general qi levels, let me know and I'd be happy to describe them :)

Welcome! :)

Yes please!

Any genuine sexual kungfu teachers in the west?

• Like 1

Hi Jaba,

I'll answer in four parts: 1) about teachers, 2) about exercises, 3) about qi and blood, 4) my own "greatest hits"

1) Concerning teachers, I personally know of only 2 who I know for sure have actually learnt traditional sexual kung fu in China and are legit:
a ) Tommy Iversen, who lives in Scandinavia, Europe

b ) James McNeil, who lives in the US

2) About exercises; there are three primary muscles trained, the anal muscles in the back, the pc/perineum muscles in the middle, and the penis and testicle muscles in the front.

Pumping the anal muscle is usually the easiest for beginners. Getting this strong and under control helps a lot, because the prostate gets squeezed with each anal contraction. This helps in emptying it of fluid during sexual activity, hence delaying ejaculation. Frequent activation also increases blood flow in the area, which is very beneficial. When extremely strong, one strong anal contraction can make you go from 100% erection, at 99% close to ejaculation, to 80% erection with an urge to ejaculate at 50%. Very powerful at prolonging lovemaking when mastered.

Squeezing the pc/perineum muscle is usually harder for beginners. The easiest way to learn to activate it is firstly by stopping the flow of urine. The secret is that you should stop the urination completely, and keep squeezing the muscle until even the urge to pee stops. Only then should you resume urinating. Do this 2-3 times. This is mind/muscle training, which helps in blocking ejaculation during lovemaking. Firstly, squeezing hard blocks the ejaculation, secondly, keeping a hard squeeze until even the urge to ejaculate stops. Thus ridding you of the urge. Just don't do the exercise every day at every urination, it will annoy your bladder. Do it a couple of times per week.

Squeezing the penis and testicle muscles is of moderate difficulty in the beginning. Simply think about "sucking up your testicles". You can visually see this, either by looking down or by looking in a mirror. This will allow you to visually verify that you're actually working the correct muscles. This is very helpful, as you can see your testicles getting sucked up, and staying sucked up as long as you hold the contraction.

You can over time learn to contract each muscle section voluntarily: the back, the middle and the front. 

Then you should proceed to do the contractions for time, while holding your breath as well. This should be done in different positions; lying, sitting, standing (different postures) and finally while walking.

The goal is to build up to 2-4 minutes (or longer, of course).

3) about qi and blood

Qi is the "commander" of blood, guiding and leading it. Blood is the "mother" of qi, giving birth to it, nourishing it and holding it.

If you have strong qi, you'll have strong and healthy blood circulation. Because the qi guides the blood well.

If you get more blood, you'll also have more qi, as the blood gives birth to more qi.

Blood without qi will leave you with poor blood circulation, qi without blood will over time die out.

When you hold your breath while doing qigong exercises, the qi wakes up. If you hold your breath many times, you'll notice you get warm and start sweating. This is because of increased qi circulation, guiding the blood to circulate more, this then heats up your system. This is actually a big part of the "alchemy" part of qigong, the fire or heat in your system opens your body and qi blockages. It "burns" them, and then starts refining your system. So, that's why sweating is a good sign of the qigong alchemical process taking place. You should ideally work up to a sweat during your qigong practice every single day. This keeps the alchemical process going, refining, opening, strengthening and purifying your whole system more and more. 

Holding your breath often, over time makes your body produce more blood. This in turn produces more qi.

That's why a big secret in qigong is holding your breath.

4) My own greatest hits
Holding your breath while doing the different genital exercise muscle contractions is a major secret for sexual qigong, just like simply holding your breath is a great secret in normal qigong.

The secret to the genital exercises is the breath and the blood.

During the swinging with the weight around both penis and scrotum, you generate the swing with your hips, by rocking them, then breathe in and squeeze all your genital muscles while swinging the weight forward (pumping your genitals full of blood, which then can't leave the organs due to the cloth), and the exhale and relax your muscles on the back swing.

Doing this for up to 100 repetitions pumps your genital organs full of blood. When done several times per week, while increasing either weight or repetitions (but not more than 100), will increase blood and qi in your genital organs. This makes them bigger and stronger (over time), and has a spill-over effect to especially your kidney system, but also the liver, and to a lesser extent the heart, and even lesser extent spleen, and very little effect on the lungs.

During the swinging with the weight tied just under the penis head, you don't rock your hips. ALL of the swinging motion comes ONLY from the genital muscle contractions. You breathe in and squeeze, this starts the motion, the you breathe out and relax, and the motion continues. This creates the "swinging motion", hence making it a more "true" genital muscle strength workout. This is why it was always my favorite exercise. It can be troublesome to actually feel and squeeze the genital muscles. However, with the penis swing there is no doubt. You can only get the motion going by activating the correct muscles. Furthermore, by increasing the load over time, you get progressive overload. Compare this to simply to squeezing and letting go with regular kegels: you can increase endurance somewhat, but never true max strength. Furthermore, you penis head will be pumped full of blood, enlarging it, and the body/shaft of the penis gets stretched, as well as pumped with blood.

The penis swing is definitively my personal sexual qigong favorite.

Please feel free to ask any other questions you might have :) there are many, many more interesting things; e.g. the effect on the 3 dan tien, how swinging affects the 7 chakras, which meridians are activated, how can surplus sex energy and sperm be transformed, sexual and partner meditation, and much more!

PS: if you're simply looking for being better at satisfying your girl, search for the book "Sex God Method" by Daniel Rose. It uses something called the DEVI model. This was my personal game changer. All the qigong and lovemaking gave me techniques as well as increased strength, but the DEVI model mindset is still my foundation for satisfying girls.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Dear friends,

I am just writing a small update, about 1 month later.

I've continued both  types of swinging, and of course my own personal experimentation with lovemaking.

The swinging with the cloth tied around both the scrotum and penis really helps give you endurance in bed. PLUS, I've found it actually helps a lot with increasing the girth of your penis. Enough that a girlfriend commented extensively "Oh my God.. It's so thick! It's so long! It's so big! What happened?!". It had only been about 4 days since the last time we were together. In those 4 days I was eating herbs, doing qigong, meditating and of course the swinging.

Furthermore, if you engage in qigong and meditation for a long time, you can open up your qi-vision, allowing you to feel and even see the qi.

This is highly beneficial during lovemaking!!!

You can see the qi in her organs and meridians, her aura, as well as where she has blockages. By kissing, licking and mindfully touching these places, and re-opening her qi to flow, you can bring her to orgasm.

Each orgasm is different for her: it can happen at the jing, qi or shen level. Or all of them together. Each brings a different kind of healing, to either body, energy or mind.

Licking and swallowing the orgasmic juices released during her orgasm, and keeping them under your tongue for a while, eventually swallowing them to your dan tien, can be as strong as eating very potent and tonifying herbs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Dear friends,

A new update.

I just realized I've written exclusively about sexual qigong and lovemaking from the male point of view... Let me add some for the women :D

Firstly I'll add my perspective as a man, my experience with a lover, as she went through the sexual qigong (swinging) and lovemaking training.

Secondly I will add some commentaries and perspectives I've heard from women themselves.

Thirdly I'll write a bit about how women's training in sexual qigong and lovemaking is done

1) My experiences (as a man) with a woman as she went through sexual qigong and lovemaking training

- her vagina got tighter, better, warmer and felt "more alive"

- she got aroused and wet MUCH faster and easier

- she become all around much more sexual

- her whole energy and aura got more sexual, feminine and attractive
- she got orgasms MUCH faster and easier, more powerful orgasms, and just in general MORE orgasms
- lastly, through training she learnt more "skills" and just got technically better, e.g. riding, sucking, licking, kissing etc

2) Women's own commentaries about learning sexual qigong and lovemaking

- genuinely surprised at how MUCH sex and lovemaking has to offer

- positively suprised how much frequent and pleasurable lovemaking can improve health, mood and general joy of life
- more confident and energetic

- more satisfied and content

- impressed at what the vagina can actually do

- blown away by how spiritual and full of love "sex" (lovemaking) can become, opening new dimensions of being and surrender, opening the body, heart and mind, and eventually merging into the divine and dissolving into the Universe/God

3) How is sexual qigong and lovemaking done for women?

For women, the basics are the same:
- learn to contract firstly the anal muscles, then the vaginal opening, then the middle and finally the "end" of the vaginal canal.
- this is all done for time, while holding your breath, in different postures (lying, sitting, standing, and finally in movement)
- there are two exercises for women: 1) swinging (an egg is inserted into the vagina with a weight tied to it. The weight is increased over time. This develops strength), 2) eggs (a single egg is inserted into the vagina. Using the vaginal muscles, your firstly learn how to suck it all the way up, then how to push it all the way out, then how to move it side to side. This develops incredibly mobility and control of every single section of the vaginal canal; the front, the middle, the back, and each of the sides).
- there are also massage exercises for the ovaries and breasts, as these are also very important. These are also done while holding your breath.
- the lovemaking is much easier, as a man is very easy to satisfy. She learns how to suck and play with her mouth and hands, how to contract the vaginal muscles in different ways in different positions, and of course technical skills/practice like riding, sweet and dirty talking etc.
- the psychological and emotional part of the lovemaking is actually just as important for a woman to master, in satisfying her man. This is done through talking. The physical is just skills and practice, yet the emotional and psychological is just as important. Complimenting the male ego is a huge turn on (sweet talk), furthermore being submissive also turns men on, and finally being overtly sexual and enthusiastic about lovemaking is very important. Many men are used to the women being resistant, moody, un-available and non-involved in the sexual act. So, simply by being happy, overtly sexual and enthusiastic about "getting it on" will seperate you from all the other women he's ever been with.

4) Rounding off this post

The most important rule for all sexual activity is, that sex/lovemaking should never hurt oneself or others, physically or mentally, now or in the future.

If this rule is followed, sex can become a great source of Divine energy, joy, love, bliss, pleasure, health and harmony.

Women can also put the saliva, sexual fluids and sperm of the man under her tongue, let it dissolve there, and finally swallow it to the dan tien. This strengthens her jing.

Lastly, during her menstruation, she should not do any of the sexual qigong. Instead she should meditate and hold her breath in her middle dan tien, strengthening her qi. As qi is the commander of blood, this will help mitigate any negative consequences of her menstruation (moodiness, nausea, cramps, pains, lower back pain, head ache, neck stiffness, excessive bleeding etc).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

NuralShamal thank you for taking the time to contribute so much! This is very valuable information and insight into the subject.

On 12/14/2020 at 4:25 PM, Nuralshamal said:

1) Concerning teachers, I personally know of only 2 who I know for sure have actually learnt traditional sexual kung fu in China and are legit:
a ) Tommy Iversen, who lives in Scandinavia, Europe

b ) James McNeil, who lives in the US

I searched on google and youtube but found nothing. Do you know websites?

Doing this for up to 100 repetitions pumps your genital organs full of blood. When done several times per week, while increasing either weight or repetitions (but not more than 100)

This means sexual kung-fu is not time expensive?

3) about qi and blood

My own experiences agrees on what you say brother.

There is a 9 bottled wind breath exercise from tibetan yoga? You hold the breath on a chest full of air as long as you can and exhale forcefully and quickly 3 times on one nostril, 3 times on the other nostril and 3 times with both nostrils to balance. So 9 breaths holds as long as you can. [of course, body relaxed and there is a specific pose for it and a short visualization exercises prior as well].

- Its purpose is to awaken true "fire kundalini" energy.

In my previous experience, holding breath till failure is very strong to awaken You mentally, but also sexually. You do 4-5 breath holds to failure, increased horniness can stay for up to a week! 

I think if you do sexual kung fu the horniness is grounded in your life even if it very strong?

how can surplus sex energy and sperm be transformed

Yes, important topic, how to ground sex. I think many people fail qiqong because they fail sex control haha

the effect on the 3 dan tien, how swinging affects the 7 chakras

On 1/7/2021 at 1:07 PM, Nuralshamal said:

You can see the qi in her organs and meridians, her aura, as well as where she has blockages

Very interesting! Sex is very powerful instinct. I think your sexual kung fu is capable of circulating deep energy in the psyche/body. So you obtain abilities like this. This is powerful !

Is there 'spiritual' progression from "sexual qiqong" to shen gong? 

On 1/7/2021 at 1:07 PM, Nuralshamal said:

Each orgasm is different for her: it can happen at the jing, qi or shen level.

This is interesting, isn't sex 'mechanical' or simple? …. How can you target specific energy only? 

----

I think Grigori Rasputin who is said to have some mystic powers also did sexual kung fu. His penis is said to be incredibly big. 

Also thank you for writing women side of qiqong, I think women today are discouraged to do spiritual practices. Even exercise at the gym is seen bad for women.

Hi Jaba, thanks for your appreciation :)

Regarding your questions and commentaries:

1) Websites
This is James McNeil's website:

https://littlenineheaven.com/the-systems-taught-to-master-mcneil/taoist-lovemaking/#.YDmKnmhKg2w

You can buy his book about lovemaking, as well as two dvds here:
https://littlenineheaven.com/shop/#.YDmKwmhKg2w

Tommy Iversen has written a book about lovemaking, but it hasn't been translated into English yet, unfortunately.

2) Time needed for sexual qigong and kung fu
If you learn traditionally, you will need to practice many hours a day. However, in my opinion, this is not necessary.

I personally do my own sexual qigong practice in about 10-15 minutes, 1-2 times per week. This is enough to 1) do the static holds for time (while holding the breath and contracting the genital muscles), 2) do the massage exercises and 3) do the swinging.

Sexual kung fu and lovemaking... Well, most of us have sex every week anyway. So, practice as much or as little as you want ;)

3) Holding your breath and horniness
That indeed sounds like a very powerful practice!

Yes, when you do sexual qigong you get more sexual energy. Just like a teenager, you feel increased horniness. This is a sign of health.

If you have a partner, you can practice as much as you want. Othwerwise, you can use meditation, mantras and breathing exercises to "take off the pressure" if it becomes to much. Circulating the energy only makes you stronger and healthier.

4) Sexual energy, spiritual abilities, sexual qigong and shen gong
I was told by my teacher that the physical lovemaking is only about 10% of the true practice of sexual kung fu. It's only the foundation. At later stages, one works more with the qi, and finally with the shen.

He told me you do a practice to leave the physical body. The two bodies will be laying there, full of jing and qi. Your spirits will be hovering over them.

Then you use the enormeous amount of qi from the lovemaking to heal each other.

When both are finally strong and healthy in body and energy, one can travel with one's spirit, and go to specific places to learn higher practices.

I haven't had this experience, he just told me about it.

5) "Levels" of sex and orgasm, jing, qi, shen
This happens automatically, especially if both cultivates.

The jing or body level simply means the body becomes relaxed, harmonious and satisfied. Maybe some tight muscles relaxes, tension in the nervous system is released etc. This is the "mechanical"  or body part of lovemaking. It's also related to saliva and sperm, as these are related to our jing.

The qi level is also the emotional level. Some people cry during orgasms or right after. This is xie qi or bad qi that has been stuck in the 5 organs. Due to the qi orgasm, it gets released. Depending on the emotions, you can know which organs in the body got healed. Some get angry during sex, but relax after the orgasm. This is mostly related to the Liver (just an example).

The shen level is the mind level. Psychological issues or past traumas can also get released, clearing your mind, making your mind peaceful and content. Letting go of the past, releasing it from your mind.

6) Women and spirituality
Yes, it's true. In most traditional cultures, women are discouraged from spirituality.

Women can also cultivate :)

• Like 2

this is a great thread!

I've got Daoist Sexual Meditation Book by BK Frantzis but it gets very very advanced very very quickly. And it's mostly about qi and meditation, not much practical info.

@Papayapple thanks for your comment!

Yes, people get lovemaking super advanced very quickly. Let me give some very short pointers for lovemaking, sexual qigong and sexual meditation respectively.

The shortest possible explanation of lovemaking I can give is:
1) the man should become more "yin" (loving and soft, spending more time on foreplay, kissing, caressing and focusing on her pleasure and satisfaction)
2) the woman should become more "yang" (active, enthusiastic, involved, she should completely let go and surrender physically, emotionally and mentally, and lose herself in the playfulness, love and affection of a free and overt sexuality)
3) mastering the physical techniques of foreplay, kissing, hugging and caressing is the first thing. Then the different positions, their variations and how to smoothly switch between them is the second thing. Ending the session lovingly is the third thing (by hugging, holding each other and sweet talking each other).
4) The psychological aspect is the most neglected; the man should stimulate the woman with sweet and dirty talk all throughout. Talking is what most people don't do naturally, but it's the easiest to stimulate each other.

The shortest possible explanation of sexual qigong I can give is:

1) Through muscle contractions, breath holding and swinging (with the weight swinged increased over time), your sexual strength increases
2) With increased strength the man gets a bigger and stronger erection and can last much longer
3) With increased strength the woman gets wet and aroused faster and easier, and her orgasms are easier to achieve, and become more powerful and healing

The shortest possible explanation of sexual meditation I can give is:
1) Both should be at a very high level of development in physical training and control, breath holding and control, and lastly they should be very, very good in meditation. Otherwise true sexual meditation is quite difficult. This is because in order to meditate sexually, the man should be able to attain an erection by "entering the emptiness" state in meditation. Just like a man wakes up with an erection. This is because we go into the emptiness in deep sleep. When you can achieve this state in meditation, and have sexual qigong strength, you'll also get an erection during meditation. You should then be able to have the woman insert the erect penis into herself, WITHOUT coming out of your state of deep meditation.

As you can understand, this is a very high level. I am good in meditation and sexual qigong, but I still cannot do this after 7 years of daily meditation, 5 years of sexual qigong and lovemaking, and 4 years of regular qigong.

I tried to make it short, concise and precise, but the last one got a bit lengthy :D

Feel free to ask any other questions or make any other comments, share your thoughts about this very interesting subject

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fascinating. I did not think about things you say. Now it makes sense. I think is a full spiritual system integration in sexual kung fu indeed. Maybe this is what they aim to achieve in TANTRA. 

In western magick they use sex to enter trance/ "gnosis". Aleister crowley is famous for his used this method. They can also use pain, etc. So see, hindu have 'aghora' too. They practice 'weird' practices like pain, etc.

interesting, we see a logic to this practices here. Strong body with circulation of energy can enter meditation good.

17 hours ago, Nuralshamal said:

When both are finally strong and healthy in body and energy, one can travel with one's spirit, and go to specific places to learn higher practices.

Interesting! Do you use spirits in these practices? Make altar or offerings, call spirit in ritual sex?

Oh yes, also, Kundalini. You said 7 chakras. How is kundalini used in sexual kung fu? Takes long time to awaken kundalini?

Edited by Jaba

@jaba

Tantra, sexual kung fu and lovemaking as a system
Yes, tantra, sexual kung fu and lovemaking can be a complete spiritual system in itself :)

Sperm and saliva
Regarding saliva and sperm: yes, when you enter higher and higher states of ecstasy in lovemaking, and circulate the energy in your body, the saliva and sperm will taste different. It will taste sweet if in a very refined state.

Spirits
Spirits can also be used, yes. However, I have not personally learnt about this with lovemaking, nor used it with lovemaking.

But I do know that altar offerings, incense, prayers and mantras should usually be recited for 49 days, alongside the qigong practice. If done for 49 days, you become "friends" with the specific lineage masters and spirits. Then they will always come and help you when you practice, or if you pray for their help.

In higher stages, you can speak to them in dreams, or at even higher stages when the 3rd eye is open, you can directly see them and talk to them. Firstly in the night time, but at later stages also during day time.

Kundalini and chakras
In one understanding, kundalini shakti is simply life force energy, or qi. In this frame of mind, kundalini is indeed used in sexual kung fu. This is because the sperm and the blood is the physical container for life force energy (kundalini / qi). By holding your breath, over time you get more blood. This will produce more qi.

Similarly, if you do the sexual qigong exercises, you will produce more sperm. This in turn makes you have more qi.

The chakras used and strengthened in sexual qigong is the muladhara or root chakra, and the swadisthana or sacral/genital chakra. Especially the swadisthana chakra becomes exceptionally strong and powerful in people who do swinging as well as retain sperm.

If one is clairvoyant and can see auras, energies and chakras, seeing someone who swings weights and retain semen, they will have a bigger and more powerful swadisthana chakra than even any strong, healthy, horny teenager.

Please feel free to ask more questions about the chakras and kundalini, if you want to. This is something I have not shared so much about in this thread yet :)

Thanks for your great questions!

Do you do lovemaking for hours? To do spiritual practice with lovemaking, generally, must spend a long time or intensity can build quickly in a few minutes? :D

If energy is strongly circulated, physically close people/neighbours are affected as well?

Are there special or 'secret' food or pill recipes in your lineage?

I am not gay but, do you know about gay sexual kung fu/lovemaking? Some people/doctors believe anal sex is not healthy. After reading the tibetan article^^ I think gay spiritual kung fu is not possible??

Because sexual kung-fu is "like bodybuilding", can you warm up your system before lifting a very heavy rock with your genitalia since you have trained the genitalia to be very functional ?

I heard stories of males sucking wine or other liquids with their penises. Is this possible?

For males, is it possible to eliminate a full erection mentally very quickly?

Interesting about celibacy....know people who stay in celibacy for years or decades and practice sexual kung fu consistently? 

- What do you or your teachers think about celibacy path people?

About chakra...sexual kung fu affect higher chakras? Traditionally I think only first 4 chakras associate with sex.

Sexual kung-fu has life lengthening benefits?

There is a story about daoist? goddes, she drained 1,000 people in sex and reached heaven. Is it possible to drain something through sexual kung fu? Not visualizing chi coming into you from the person because this can be done at the bus station without sex. But controlling other deeper primordial energies?

- Sexual kung-fu help replenish yuan chi or restore?

@Jaba thanks for the links!

And thanks for your interesting questions :D

Lovemaking time
I live a completely normal life, going to work, seeing friends and family, and coming home in the afternoon. So I meditate in the morning, qigong when I get back home and in general need to fit my cultivation into a normal life.

So! The time spent in lovemaking varies depending on my weekly schedule. In the weekends one can spend a lot of time, many times a day.

However, during a normal work week it's usually once a day, and the time varies from as short as 15-20 minutes to several hours. It depends on the mood and the time available :)

Energy affecting the neighbourhood

If one's energy gets very strong, then yes, it will influence people close to you and the ones living close to your house. If one has good, strong, healthy energy, it's a benefit to all living beings you come into contact with :)

Special / secret pills or herbs
Unfortunately, I have not learnt about herbs from any of my teachers. However, I regularly look at my own tongue, take my pulse, see how my organs feel during qigong, and then eat herbs based on that. Nothing secret however, just standard chinese medicine practice. 

My own personal favorite herbs and mushrooms so far, which seem to benefit my individual body very strongly are:
astragalus (huang qi), (strengthens qi, the spleen and lungs, drains dampness),
polygonum multiflorum (he shou wu), (increase and improve blood circulation),
chaga (a mushroom, this is very harmonizing for my body, slightly cooling and strengthens the shen),
salvia (cooling, good for the heart and strengtens blood circulation),
tremella (mushroom, cooling, strengthens yin, produces fluid, nourishes the brain and testicles),
eclipta, good for the liver, blood and yin.

Those are just some examples. However, I usually eat herbs in already made formulas. E.g. by K'an Herbs, Sage Solutions, Myco Herb etc. 

My innate weaknesses are especially jing. My innate qi and shen are quite good. So, I try to strengthen my jing.

Furthermore, my blood, blood circulation, spleen qi and kidneys (both yang, yin and qi) need attention, and my liver needs some extra circulation (otherwise I easily get liver stagnation, which over time produces heat in my system).

Gay lovemaking

This is something I know absolutely nothing about. So, I can't share anything in this regard.

Sexual kung fu and warming up
Yes, you always do a "warm up" before swinging. This consists of breathing, holding your breath, muscle contractions and very importanly: massage exercises. 

Sucking up fluids with the penis
This is something I have heard a lot about, and have seen done in India. However, it's not something I myself have practiced. But it is a genuine and valid sexual kung fu skill, and I know it's a part of the traditional curriculum if you learn sexual kung fu.

Erections
Yes, with training, one can firstly eliminate or strongly reduce an erection through muscle control.
Later, one can circulate one's qi with muscle contractions and breathing, and thereby regulate the erection.
At the highest level, one can through mind power alone make the erection go up or down.

Celibacy
This is a very good question!
Some teachers clam celibacy is ultimate, some claim lovemaking is ultimate, others claim that it doesn't matter.

I have personally experimented back and forth between: 1) complete celibacy and no ejaculation, 2) ejaculation every single time (whether sex or masturbation) and finally 3) both sex and masturbation, but regulation of ejaculation.

I have been celibate for 6 months with no sex and no masturbation.

My own findings and experimentation so far, have led me to the conclusion, that for my body, energy and mind, number 3 is best. As much sex and masturbation as desired, but a regulation of ejaculation.

Completely celibacy strengthens your qi and shen incredibly, and very fast. If you do it in meditation retreats, it's very helpful. It improves your mind power. However, for me personally, it started to weaken my prostate and erection power after about 3-4 months.

Ejaculating every single time feels awesome and great, and it's good for the prostate, however, you don't build up your "power" as much.

Therefore, my own experimentation has led me to number 3, free sex and masturbation, but a regulation of ejaculation.

That's my personal experiment. I advise everyone to experiment for themselves, because each body, each energy system, each mind and each unique soul is different. So, what's good for someone could be disastrous for someone else.

Chakras

Which chakras get activated depends on the persons. For some, sex only activates their first chakra, because it's only a physical act. For others, if they're more playful and creative, the second also gets activated. If they're very powerful, have knowledge of sexual techniques and think about these, the third could also get activated. If they're loving, romantic and poetic, the fourth is also activated. If they speak and express themselves freely during the act, the fifth also get activated. If they can see auras and energies, the sixth is also active during the act. If they become one with the Divine (God, the Universe) during the act, the seventh also opens.

So, it depends on the persons involved, and what they do.

Sexual kung fu and longevity
I actually think lovemaking is one of the best longevity practices. It balances the yin and yang and strengthens the jing (through the sexual fluids and saliva exchange). But this is of course only if done "correctly", i.e. regulation of ejaculation and alongside cultivation (qigong, herbs and meditation).

Sucking sexual energies
Sucking sexual energies can make you EXTREMELY powerful, and very, very, very quickly. HOWEVER!!

Don't do it :D it's like robbing a bank. Yes, you get rich FAST and EASY. However, due to karma, you'll suffer later.

If you drain others, you yourself will get drained in the future. You can try it, but it will come back quickly (karmically).

So I wouldn't recommend it :D

Why suck energy from plants, animals or other human beings? They have only limited energy, and their energy is not necessarily 100% pure. Instead, meditate on God (or the Dao, the Universe) and gain energy from a source which is unlimited, with the purest possible energy.

That's what my own experimentation has shown me so far.

Restoring yuan qi
Some claim yuan qi can never be replenished, it can only be "guarded" (through herbs and correct life style).
Others claim yuan qi CAN be replenished and restored (through herbs, correct life style and most importantly cultivation).

I personally do believe (as a man), if you cultivate AND protect your semen (within reasonable limits), that extra semen will help replenish you over time.

Whatever the case, one thing is certain: through correct sleep, diet, cultivation, herbs and life style, we can all improve :D

Edited by Nuralshamal
  • Like 2

If anyone is thinking about starting sexual qigong, but don't know how to start, or are afraid it's too risky, this is what I would recommend to start with:

1) "stop the urination" exercise, where you squeeze your genital muscles until the urge to pee stops. Then you restart. You do this 2-3 times in a single "session". Do it only once or twice a week, otherwise it can annoy your bladder.

2) Once you've learned to squeeze the muscles during urination, squeeze for time (naked in front of a mirror). As a man, you can visibly see your testicles getting "sucked up" and staying sucked up as long as you hold the squeeze. Hold your breath while squeezing.

3) Massage your testicles in the following way: grab all of your package, and circle them around 36 times each direction. 

Edited by Nuralshamal
  • Like 1

In the same vein, for an easy dual sexual practice-  One person, usually the female, on top, and as one breathes in, the other breathes out.  Large relaxed belly breaths.  There's a nice feeling, maybe some energy exchange as it goes on.  

Furthermore, if anyone feels like trying out genital weight lifting, but are mindful of potential risk, this is what I would recommend:

1) Don't do anything with the testicles, unless you get supervised guidance by a certified/trained teacher!

2) What I would instead recommend is tying a weight of 250g-500g (approx. 0.5 - 1lbs) around 1-2cm (0.5-1 inch) behind your penis head. If you don't have a weight, use a small water bottle that is either half full or completely full (making it 250g-500g or ca. 0.5-1lbs). With the small weight securely tied, you stand completely still, and by squeezing/sucking up only your genital muscles, you will make the weight/bottle rock back and forth. You do a max of 100 repetitions. Then you untie the weight, and massage your penis head by "rolling it" between your hands.

With the weight being so extremely light, there is absolutely no risk of injury. I started out myself with a bag of flour in a plastic bag :D it was about 400g (almost 0.5 lbs). The first couple of times, you need to get the mind muscle connection. After that, you really start building muscle strength. On top of that, the penis itself gets stretched, and with training you fill it up with blood during the exercise (due to the muscle contractions). Muscle strength, penis stretch and increased blood circulation all lead to more sexual power, bigger, harder and thicker erections and improved endurance in bed.

Edited by Nuralshamal

Dear Dao bums, a small update:

What I've noticed with herbs and sexual function is the following (for me personally, i.e. my personal energetic constitution):

When I strengthen my heart, heart blood and heart qi, I get bigger, thicker and warmer erections.

When I strengthen my liver, liver blood and liver qi, I am able to maintain "full size" erections for longer.

When I strengthen my kidneys, kidney qi and bladder qi, I am able to last longer in bed without having the urge to ejaculate.

From K'an herbs, these are some of the formulas I have used:

"Passion potion", this one strengthens kidney yin and yang, blood and blood circulation. This one gives me bigger, stronger, thicker and harder erections. And it works on the same day. I feel it's the "he shou wu" (polygonum multiflorum) which strengthens blood circulation, and the "yin yang huo" (herba epemidi). These two in combination gives me bigger erections.

"Tonify qi", this one makes me able to last much, much longer with no problems. I feel it's the "eleuthero root" that strengthens kidney and bladder qi.

"Strengthen fire". This strengthens the heart and gives me bigger and warmer erections.

"Strengthen wood". This makes me able to maintain the full size erection all throughout the lovemaking session, without the erection size, hardness and strength going down with time due to lack of blood circulation power.

My best combination is passion potion for huge erections, and tonify qi for being able to last longer. My only problem is that it dries up the yin and fluids, so I have to balance it out with some yin herbs, e.g. rehmannia and or tremella.

Please note, my personal constition is:

Kidney yin and jing is my biggest weakness.

Spleen qi is my second biggest weakness.

Blood and blood circulation is my third biggest weakness.

Weak kidneys are what makes liver herbs so effective for me. Because water generate wood, kidneys strengthen liver. Because my kidneys are weak, this weakens my liver slightly. Therefore liver strengthening herbs are very effective (as the liver is already weakened)

Weak spleen qi makes my digestion and conversion of food to qi and blood sub-optimal. Because of that, my blood is weak. Furthermore, my heart is weakened from strengthening my spleen, as Fire generates Earth, heart strengthens spleen. That is why heart and blood herbs work so well for me (as the heart is weakened from supporting a weak spleen, and my conversion of food to blood is weak due to weak spleen).

Therefore, the above herbs affect my system in the ways described. It could be disatrous for your own personal constitution, so make sure you consult someone knowledgeable in chinese medecine before you take any herbs.

• Like 1

Dear friends,

It's been some time since our healthy debate here on sexual qigong and lovemaking :D

I've been making new and interesting discoveries since last time.

First off, I finally got my girlfriend started on the most basic level of sexual qigong for women.

I am blown away! 

Just some small 5-10 minute exercises done a couple of times per week is enough to skyrocket your sexual health, pleasure and happiness to completely new levels!

Further, I've stumbled across a new sex book. It's legit!

The marketing is insanely hyped and sensational, but the tips and tricks really work :)

https://euacademy.systeme.io/howtolastaslongasyouwant

I've been using some of the scenarios and techniques from the book... They really work!

All the best!

God bless you :)