Sign in to follow this  
ShenGoku

Intent And Subconscious Manifestation

When you have built up energetic power within the Soul and cultivating chi, this energy and power amplifies in back of your intent within a meditative state of energy work, giving added power to the concentrated flux of a given intent to manifest through the integrated power of the subconscious. My question is, does your intent still have magickal power even when not in a meditative state. So i have this energy. Ive built this energy up. But can i still create a successful flow to my subconscious just in a regular conscious state?

The answer is yes.

Consider that, from a modern scientific perspective, a meditative state is associated with the brain wave frequency range called alpha; while alpha waves predominate during conscious relaxation - indicating that increased capability of manifesting your intent you mentioned - the brain actually produces alpha waves to one degree or another on a continuous basis. This represents the activity of your conscious mind tuning into the subconscious even while in the more externally oriented waking state.

It can further be assumed that this will occur more with the experienced meditator. I have in fact heard of a professional soldier who had developed the ability to operate from an alpha state while there were bullets flying around his head! Certainly a most useful skill when required to master a potentially harmful situation.

On 08/12/2020 at 12:37 PM, ShenGoku said:

When you have built up energetic power within the Soul and cultivating chi, this energy and power amplifies in back of your intent within a meditative state of energy work, giving added power to the concentrated flux of a given intent to manifest through the integrated power of the subconscious. My question is, does your intent still have magickal power even when not in a meditative state.

I  say yes too , for various reasons , one being  that your intent  can still have magical power into the future , even if you forgot about setting the intent  in the first place . 

OR

"Regular ' setting of intents can have magical power when done in a 'not meditative'  state , eg. making a wish , doing it as a 'joke' , a casual request .  But that takes some time  to develop , or I should say , that takes some time to happen . For some it seems at least a partially  inherited ability .  It seems to depend on one's familiarity and good relationship with what ever 'medium of transference'  you are using ;  eg ,   'spirits' , 'servitors' , ancestors , ' Gods' , etc .

On 08/12/2020 at 12:37 PM, ShenGoku said:

So i have this energy. Ive built this energy up. But can i still create a successful flow to my subconscious just in a regular conscious state?

Yes, but you also can in other states  that are not 'regular conscious' .

• Like 1

Learning to manage your Energy/Intent is a VERY important part of spiritual maturity. Individual whom are unconscious, will make there life a mess and not even know why. 

Actually , individuals 'whom are unconscious' are not going to do much at all .

KnockoutAAE--Thumbnail-image.png

• Haha 2

Sign in to follow this