VELLY

Coitus Reservatus and chi(veerya)

Majority of the taoists and Indian tantra gurus advice against coitus reservatus, however there are some who do not vehemently disagree with its efficacy. For instance, mantak chia in his book says that it does help to save the male seed but leads to congestion and can ultimately lead to the failure of prostate. 

Another tao master Lujan Matus(ParallelPerception.com) in one discussion advices

" Just remember you can make love to your partner and withhold your semen and when it becomes unbearable let it go outside of your partner's body".

I asked question in the same discussion regarging it but could not get a reply.

I also tried asking the same question from Dr. Lin (ActionLove.com) and got a somewhat confusing answer. He says that when we do coitus reservatus the semen may go back to the bladder which is ultimately wasted. He did not tell me about why and how?

I want to know who is correct?

Where does the semen go If we reach on the verge of orgasm but decline its outlet?

Is it reabsorbed or goes to the bladder?

If it goes to the bladder then why some masters say that it saves male seed?

I urge all of you to not misinterpret it as a sexual topic. There is so much confusion regarding it on the internet and a good discussion can be of great service to the husbands who are practising this half baked information.

Edited by VELLY

2 bits from an amateur.  I've heard enough warnings about the 'million dollar' point, ie putting pressure on a point between anus and genitals when close to orgasm that I wouldn't use it.  ie that it can seriously screw up the system.   Perhaps with a true master you can get to the 'true' point and proper pressure, but I don't think I want a 'master' fiddling around down there, to show me.

2nd bit, on the householder path, ie not a monk, losing some semen/jing, every now and then, ain't so bad. 

I'll usually wait til I have half a bucketful before hauling it off to the sperm bank.  <kidding>

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It does not really matter, whatever you do semen is generated and is lost. If it is not lost through nocturnal emissions, masturbation or sex, it is then lost through the bladder and comes out with urine.

On 04/12/2020 at 12:35 AM, VELLY said:

want to know who is correct?

Where does the semen go If we reach on the verge of orgasm but decline its outlet?

Is it reabsorbed or goes to the bladder?

If it goes to the bladder then why some masters say that it saves male seed?

Neither are correct I'm afraid :lol:

Semen is not that important.

Many 'masters' have confused semen for 'jing'. It's not the same thing. Yes they're connected - in the same way that jing is connected to various other fluids in your body including plasma, cerebro spinal fluid, various enzymes and endogenous hormones and so on. But more importantly the way one works with jing is not through physicality (we don't hoard sperm and cerebra-spinal fluid!) - The action of jing is controlled by our consciousness - particularly the part of our nature that creates various desires...

You could have a bucket-full of sperm and endocrine secretions :blink: - yet your jing would still be scattered.

To begin to consolidate the jing, the first step is moderation - moderation of sexual activity, moderation of hard labour, of food, of emotionality, of thinking, drinking, late nights, drugs, and various addictions (addiction to media, to social status, to chocolate etc)

This begins to consolidate the jing and develops a very strong and healthy foundation.

To further consolidate the jing - to begin working on spiritual practices, we must still the desires completely. What your desires are is a practice in introspection. Usually they're attached to worldly survival type stuff - sex, power (money), control, social standing, food, alcohol, sensual pleasure.

Once this is complete, ejaculation no longer causes any issues (as long as you're reasonably moderate). But if your desires haven't been dealt with, simply hoarding your sperm will not only deplete your jing, but also begin to fan the flames of your desires - which sets up a negative spiral.

A good indication of whether your jing is 'turbid' and scattered (the opposite of what we want) - is when you feel uncontrollably lusty and horny... or you want to control people, or be better than people or be drawn to addictive behaviours and habits...

When your jing is below the 'normal' healthy level, it results in sudden hairloss, weak painful knees, ringing in the ears, cloudy mind, pain in the lower back etc.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, freeform said:

You could have a bucket-full of sperm and endocrine secretions :blink: - yet your jing would still be scattered.

WTF? 

Are you saying that the jar in the cooler is just smelly and worthless? I have saved up for 60 days, going on a hundred. 

Even bought a three-footed cauldron, just like the book says. Cost me a bundle too. 

• Haha 4

Then why is this advice so prevalent to conserve semen? To be honest, I have also been trying it for some months. I do non-ejaculatory sex with my partner and after that do some squats and cooling exercises (inner smile). 

I have done a lot of reading on this topic. 

Tao of health sex and longevity(Daniel Reed)

The Tao of love and sex (Jolan Chang)

Dr. Lin of Actionlove.com

Lujan Matus (Parallelperception.com)

Micheal Winn and Mantak Chia Videos

What I have noticed among all is that they agree on the viewpoint of non-ejaculatory sex and they cite many benefits of it also. Daniel Reed in his book says that prostate can reabsorb the seminal fluids. However, along with it they also mention the need of cooling exercises and moderation of ejaculation.

I want to know what are your views regarding this topic?

Just now, VELLY said:

Then why is this advice so prevalent to conserve semen? To be honest, I have also been trying it for some months. I do non-ejaculatory sex with my partner and after that do some squats and cooling exercises (inner smile). 

I have done a lot of reading on this topic. 

Tao of health sex and longevity(Daniel Reed)

The Tao of love and sex (Jolan Chang)

Dr. Lin of Actionlove.com

Lujan Matus (Parallelperception.com)

Micheal Winn and Mantak Chia Videos

What I have noticed among all is that they agree on the viewpoint of non-ejaculatory sex and they cite many benefits of it also. Daniel Reed in his book says that prostate can reabsorb the seminal fluids. However, along with it they also mention the need of cooling exercises and moderation of ejaculation.

I want to know what are your views regarding this topic?

On 12/9/2020 at 5:44 PM, freeform said:

Neither are correct I'm afraid :lol:

Semen is not that important.

Many 'masters' have confused semen for 'jing'. It's not the same thing. Yes they're connected - in the same way that jing is connected to various other fluids in your body including plasma, cerebro spinal fluid, various enzymes and endogenous hormones and so on. But more importantly the way one works with jing is not through physicality (we don't hoard sperm and cerebra-spinal fluid!) - The action of jing is controlled by our consciousness - particularly the part of our nature that creates various desires...

To begin to consolidate the jing, the first step is moderation - moderation of sexual activity, moderation of hard labour, of food, of emotionality, of thinking, drinking, late nights, drugs, and various addictions (addiction to media, to social status, to chocolate etc)

This begins to consolidate the jing and develops a very strong and healthy foundation.

To further consolidate the jing - to begin working on spiritual practices, we must still the desires completely. What your desires are is a practice in introspection. Usually they're attached to worldly survival type stuff - sex, power (money), control, social standing, food, alcohol, sensual pleasure.

Once this is complete, ejaculation no longer causes any issues (as long as you're reasonably moderate). But if your desires haven't been dealt with, simply hoarding your sperm will not only deplete your jing, but also begin to fan the flames of your desires - which sets up a negative spiral.

A good indication of whether your jing is 'turbid' and scattered (the opposite of what we want) - is when you feel uncontrollably lusty and horny... or you want to control people, or be better than people or be drawn to addictive behaviours and habits...

When your jing is below the 'normal' healthy level, it results in sudden hairloss, weak painful knees, ringing in the ears, cloudy mind, pain in the lower back etc.