TaraTarini

Kalpataru-the ability to manifest any desired reality

Kalpataru is a Shaktih from an awakened ajna chakra or third eye and you can make reality and events happen as you wish and live in abundance.does anyone know wich texts speak of this power?

• Like 1

I was told to be cautious. Sometimes what you ask for can have unintended severe negative consequences. Almost like it will give with one hand and take away with another.

Kalpataru - Kalpa (imagination) Taru (Tree). This is the “wish fulfilling tree” aka “kalpavriksha”. 

here’s a meditation technique taught by Sadhguru 

On 11/30/2020 at 3:53 AM, idiot_stimpy said:

I was told to be cautious. Sometimes what you ask for can have unintended severe negative consequences. Almost like it will give with one hand and take away with another.

We, inevitably, get exactly what we want.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2020 at 7:57 PM, TaraTarini said:

Kalpataru is a Shaktih from an awakened ajna chakra or third eye and you can make reality and events happen as you wish and live in abundance.does anyone know wich texts speak of this power?

An "as you wish" does not apply to a Self Realized/acting being since with them a personal "you" is  no longer in force, thus they serve and act per Spirits wishes so to speak.  

• Like 2

On 30/11/2020 at 1:57 PM, TaraTarini said:

I cant help with the text but ....  IME   an 'awakened'  ajna chakra can have many benefits  , deep insight of current events and situations which allows likely projection of future events to be anticipated . And insight and understanding into the working of things and processes and how best to use them , an understandng of the self and its  path through this  incarnation ,  a difference between want , need and desire .

This makes it   MUCH more likely that one is going to  'make'  events  and reality happen as you  'wish' . 

Also 'awakening of the 'third eye ' might be  a process given to one , virtually naturally, and can occur at a young age .

In materialistic modern language we say these  type of people have a high degree of  'insight' .

1 : the power or act of seeing into a situation : penetration. 2 : the act or result of apprehending the inner nature of things or of seeing intuitively.

-  But I am kinda guessing you are seeking a ' short  cut '  ?