waterdrop

All my YiJing divinations about what parctice i should do now

I got some strong back pain from a system i practiced which had 3 physical parts to it (dantian gong , wuji stance, stretching)    , so i stopped all i do  , and started to do Yijin divinations to check what i should start doing again and what not to return to - and considering adding some new meditative non physical parts of that system i didnt do before   - the questions i asked (not i order i asked)  and the results  :

1 ."Did the stretches i did up until now did me good ? should i get back to doing stretches ? how ?"  Hexagram: 64 , Changing lines (1,4) -> Result 41  Hidden 63 

after been told the above is not good cause its a yes/no type changed it into :
2 . "What is the impact of the stretches i did up to know on my health ? "   H  : 61  C :  (3,5,6)   R : 11  Hid :37 

3 ."What is the effect of the WUJI stance i did on my health ? and what i should do about it ?"  H  : 64  C : (2,3,4)  R : 52   Hid :63

4 . "What effect did lower dantian work had on my spine ? if i return to it what effect will it have on my spine?"     H : 56  C : (2,3,6)  R : 40  Hid : 28

5 ."What was the effect of the system i practiced on my health ?"   H  : 28  C : (3)  R : 47  Hid  : 1

6 . "What changes i need to do in my practice for my spine ?"   H : 24  C : (1)  R : 2    Hid :  2

***  i am not sure at all how to interpret this  cause im new to yijing   ....  if someone can help this can be great  ,   not expecting someone to reply to all  -   even if just replying to one divination result  it can be great help  

Edited by waterdrop

I also would want to emphasize  i am only  looking for replies with  interpretations for the yi jing results  that i posted  above and not for replies about how to solve this issue i have ("see a doctor/teacher" , "practice this and dont practice this", "take it easy" etc)  without connection to the yi jing results

Edited by waterdrop