Sign in to follow this  
wilfred

Pot Noodles

after a deep discussion earlier in the week I felt prompted to make this post. the best one i have tried so far is as follows...

beef.jpeg.53cd27ac992ec058ce1fc8f6a078a583.jpeg

currently on offer for £1 a pot at sainsburys (UK supermarket - normal price £1.75). the 'Pot Noodle' brand was mentioned but that is a truly vile, lower echelon of nutrition and as practitioners we must be at least somewhat careful what we put in our bodies.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Michael Sternbach said:

Have you got a vegetarian alternative for me in your offer? 😋

i don't think this one has any actual beef in it just a flavouring. and a mighty nice flavour it is :D

just looked at the pack there are trace amounts of beef powder/bone broth, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, wilfred said:

i don't think this one has any actual beef in it just a flavouring. and a mighty nice flavour it is :D

just looked at the pack there are trace amounts of beef powder/bone broth, unfortunately.

I want my money back in that case.

• Haha 1

Nungali Pot  Noodles

Step I  .   Take 500gm of  marijuana  flour  ...

( Ooops, wrong recipe  )

Step 1 .   Take a large pot

fry some onion in it  then add heaps of oyster mushrooms.  Fry  lightly (in a  tiny bit of light oil with a few drops of sesame oil in t ). Add some  garlic, fry a little more . Toss in some noodles, fry a little bit more  (sometimes I add Chinese broccoli ) .

Step 2 .

make a broth  Dashi or Miso  with some mirin  and light soy.

Step 3

pour broth into pot  and simmer .  serve sprinkled with  finely sliced shallots .

Mmmmm  ..... vegan oystery

blue-oyster-mushrooms_1200x1200.jpg?v=15

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this