helpfuldemon

Anyone heard anything about this?

Hi I've been noticing in my meditations lately that at different states, the air around me gets cooler and more noticeable.  Is there any literature on this as a phenomenon?

1 hour ago, helpfuldemon said:

Hi I've been noticing in my meditations lately that at different states, the air around me gets cooler and more noticeable.  Is there any literature on this as a phenomenon?

What kind of meditation do you practice? 

Well, I don't actively sit down to meditate, but rather, I am continuously in a meditative condition, practicing no-thought/still mind.  I don't focus on the breath or sit in a pose.  I am literally continuously thought free, unless I choose to think.

On 11/21/2020 at 7:54 PM, helpfuldemon said:

Well, I don't actively sit down to meditate, but rather, I am continuously in a meditative condition, practicing no-thought/still mind.  I don't focus on the breath or sit in a pose.  I am literally continuously thought free, unless I choose to think.

How are you able to observe all these sensations without any thoughts then?

I have felt a cool breeze that seems to pass right through me in meditation. 

The first year or two of serious mediation saw me experience most weird phenomena. Now the sensations are a lot more subtle.

Spoiler

The experience of coolness is consistent with the movement of kundalini energy that accompanies the expansion of consciousness. In itself, the sensations don’t mean anything. What matters is how much the Self is now awakened. It is better not to expect anything in particular to follow after this. Such experiences are extremely susceptible to expectations. It’s better to let what occurs unfold naturally without anticipation.

https://chopra.com/articles/what-do-tingling-physical-sensations-during-meditation-mean