Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Resonance of Shamanic Breath

That's the title of an amazing essay by Professor George Mentor who studies the Waiwai of Guyana and Brazil.

It's found in the book "In Darkness and Secrecy: The anthropology of assault sorcery and witchcraft in Amazonia," edited by Neil L. Whitehead and Robin Wright (Duke University Press, 2004)

His argument is that up till now people like Mircea Eliade have focused on the "good" shaman as sort of a magician-king without recognizing the balancing effect of the "evil" shaman. This imbalance has to do with the West's definition of being or self based on our desire to speak and how silence is equated with horror and tyranny or lack of presence.

The dark shaman operates through "erem" or silent predatory chanting while the tribal village relies on group chanting in the open and this chanting also works through dialog tonal chants between good shaman heads of households.

He states that the Waiwai believe that children are still more spirit than matter but without the conscious knowledge of this, in contrast to shamans. Because of this parents of children do not eat spirit-strong foods, like heavy meat, because the child may then suck the spirit of the parents, through that heavy food, causing the parent's sickness or death.

This is similar to the Bushmen "collecting the N/um of the young maidens" while the parents do not allow young females to eat fat-protein rich nuts.

The dark shamans then take the extra energy of the "good" shamans (be they males or young females) and then redistribute this energy to the weak (or whoever suffers from emotional illness, like anger or fear) -- this process is seen as a form of psychotic eating, using stalking skills, like what a jaguar does.

As Mentor states:

"The community depends on the peculiar placement that the mystic vitalities maintain in the body of the shaman. It is, however, also perturbed by the hold these vitalities have on the shaman, for they can send the shamanic body into 'seizures of small deaths' where momentarily the local community can no longer communicate with its privileged member. It would be fair to say that while the effect of shamanic power depends on working through the body, the individual shamanic body places no direct claim on such an effect.... Much of the literature suggests that the individual bodies of shamans and those of their patients or victims have little if any choice in the matter of being occupied or vacated by their vitalities (Crocker 1985; Levi-Strauss 1972)."

And so if a person dies, the head of the family then questions, through a ritual chant tonal dialog, each head of every village household, "to jettison the dark shaman beyond the boundaries of the village community." (p. 146) Then ritual chanting is practiced to further solidify the good healing magic of the village against the dark shaman secret words. If this is not accomplished suspects of dark shamanism are considered guilty based on the visual evidence of expressing bad emotions, like anger and fear and so each individual has the responsibility for self-discipline of their bodies in order to maintain emotional tranquility.

Drew,

Can I ask you a personal question. With all your advanced knowledge, have you any demonstrable power to show for it? If no, do you believe you will soon attain any via your practices?

Demonstration of power is contextual and the result of two parties both subjectively experiencing something which they themselves think is a personal perception.

In fact the full-lotus is totally impersonal and the powers issued from it (telepathy, telekinesis, precognition, healing, etc.) are resonating from female formless awareness.

Formless awareness is FEMALE and it creates MALE light-electromagnetic energy which in turn harmonizes FEMALE electrochemical energy of sadness, fear, anger and worry, into a female blissful peace.

And so what I practice and experience is simply the creation of bliss in everyday life -- sitting in full-lotus while the female formless awareness pulls my male electromagnetic energy into other females' electrochemical energy, thereby transforming their worry, fear, anger and sadness into orgasmic bliss and this process also translates my fear, anger, worry, sadness into orgasmic bliss as well.

So I do that as much as possible and after about 7 mutual climaxes I see light around people's heads and the electromagnetic fields get stronger. Also a feeling of love develops in the heart chakra.

With love also comes the feeling of heart-break as well -- which when both emotions are impersonal, is experienced as a sadness for the world.

As for stronger healing powers like telepathy, telekinesis and precognition -- that entails storing up the male electromagnetic energy into my own female electrochemical energy -- in the lower dan tien. So the electrochemical energy (food and sex) must be minimized so that the electromagnetic energy can be increased. This means not sending out my male electromagnetic energy into female energy around me and also decreasing my intake of female energy (food and sex energy).

I've done that and after an 8 day "energy feast" just relying on harmonics and half a glass of water, I used my built-up energy to heal my mom of a serious leg debilitation so that she no longer needs surgical stockings, etc. I also accidently pulled this old lady's spirit out of her head without touching her. So stronger healing powers are harder to develop in modern society and also more dangerous. At that time I had telepathy and precognition and telekinesis, etc.

It's the same process just more intense.

So if I have say 20 mutual orgasmic climaxes in a day -- which I've been doing the past week or so -- then I also have to convert my "collecting of young maiden's N/um" as the Bushmen call it -- female electrochemical bliss -- back into male electromagnetic energy. Or else that electrochemical energy would turn into externalized fluid and I would have to rebuild the alchemical agent.

All our electrochemical perceptions during the day have a subconscious electromagnetic element which needs to be "played back" at night -- either during sleep, causing loss of the alchemical agent, or in full-lotus, as R.E.M.-samadhi internal climaxes, recycling the electrochemical energy back into the body as electromagnetic energy. If the latter is done, then only about 5 hours of sleep is needed, besides the extra two hours of full-lotus.

The central point is that no one is doing anything -- it's all just harmonics of female formless awareness, energy flowing in and out of it based on asymmetric number ratios that can not be lined up with form. So you just practice the harmonics since extra energy in the body, if it's not harmonized, becomes repressed lower emotions that creates sickness or creates civilization, if you prefer.

Drew,

Very Interesting!!!

Are you using a certain breathing patter or pulling of the perinum when u do your meditation?

What is your Meditation stillness, visualization etc?

regards

WYG

Sign in to follow this