ShenGoku

Jing transfer?

I dont hate women or have anything against them, I love women, i just hate the thought of sharing a soul tie with another person, I like the idea of all my energy being my own. But I like willow smith so I want to have sex with her. For now I'll just focus on ascending my energy to Shen. 

Edited by ShenGoku
  • Like 1

For me it's not limited to sex that can get me hung up mentally... it can be any aspect of life.

Sometimes, often even I'd say, it's my hesitation and mental obsessing regarding a subject that is a greater disturber of my essence, than the effect of the thing I'm obsessing about... 

Lately, after years of effort and straining, I'm more in line with cultivating quiet and a softness of being.  This then nurtures a place of being able to 'hear' the natural pulls responding within awareness' field, which is in direct intermingling with the world about me.

Spherical Listening.  Whole Being Listening... and an acceptance and allowing of space and being for what is naturally arising and falling away is my praxis.  Awareness of process and then allowance.  Some aspects are meant to be carried, others left by the path.  Listening with calm centered awareness has been so beneficial to being able to distinguish what to hold and what/when to release.  Release is perhaps my most valued tool in praxis of late.  But as in life, All is part of the process.

Two monks were walking along a river, looking for a place to cross.

They had both taken the vows of chastity, celibacy, not touching women at all.

When they found a suitable place to cross a young woman was standing on the side, looking across and doing that jitter step of hesitation.  The water was shallow here, but still moving so swiftly, she was clearly in distress about crossing.

One of the monks offered to carry her across.  She readily accepted with much appreciation and then the monk picked her up and carried her across the river.

As the monks continued their walking, some time later the other brother, a bit agitated, could hold his tongue no longer and asked, astoundedly and somewhat admonishingly " Brother!  I'm confused and upset!"

"By what?"

"By how you could break your vows so easily and not only talk to, but touch and then even carry that woman in your arms!"

Laughing, the Brother reached out and put a hand reassuringly on his Brother's shoulder. 

"My Brother, it is you, you should be worried about!"

"Me?  Why?"

"I set that woman down two hours ago.  But you're still carrying her!"

when in doubt,

follow nature,

nature follows dao.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ShenGoku said:

For now I'll just focus on ascending my energy to Shen. 

Got a favourite method for that? 

• Haha 1

On 15/11/2020 at 9:39 AM, ShenGoku said:

It's funny that you used the word entangled, especially after the jada and will situation,  so some will get shared, so it's not far fetched to think, that a vibrating penis raging with jing is getting entangled with her as well. Hmm. Well I guess theres no way around it tbh. 

There's very little Jing your penis. It gets released mostly during orgasm. Most taoist practices involve reverse ejaculation because of that. Some try to make the Jing "rise" to nourish the brain through reverse ejaculation.

It is through entanglement that you have exchange.

On 15/11/2020 at 9:43 AM, ShenGoku said:

I dont hate women or have anything against them, I love women, i just hate the thought of sharing a soul tie with another person, I like the idea of all my energy being my own. But I like willow smith so I want to have sex with her. For now I'll just focus on ascending my energy to Shen. 

Bad news for you my dude: You share your energy with everything and everyone around you, all the time. If you try to retain all of it you'll end up with cancer.

Energy flows through everyone and everything all the time. It is the natural and healthy way. Indeed, some energies are NOT meant to remain inside of us. They are like shit or piss. They MUST be released (usually through shit and piss, btw).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Desmonddf said:

Most taoist practices involve reverse ejaculation because of that.

Most? 

I thought that was a relatively small part, if by this you refer to non-ejaculatory sexual practices. 

Some try to make the Jing "rise" to nourish the brain through reverse ejaculation.

And some say (if you refer to the process above), that pulling up sexualised jing to ones brain might induce problems in the long run. 

But again, one persons powerful practice is another persons bloody stupid practice. 😁 

4 hours ago, Cleansox said:

Most? 

I thought that was a relatively small part, if by this you refer to non-ejaculatory sexual practices. 

And some say (if you refer to the process above), that pulling up sexualised jing to ones brain might induce problems in the long run. 

But again, one persons powerful practice is another persons bloody stupid practice. 😁 

Most in the sense of "most that deal with sexual alchemy". Sorry for the misunderstanding.

• Thanks 1

On 11/17/2020 at 8:44 AM, Desmonddf said:

Bad news for you my dude: You share your energy with everything and everyone around you, all the time. If you try to retain all of it you'll end up with cancer.

Energy flows through everyone and everything all the time. It is the natural and healthy way. Indeed, some energies are NOT meant to remain inside of us. They are like shit or piss. They MUST be released (usually through shit and piss, btw).

Not exactly. Energy exchanges are always happening but we have our own energies as well uniquely imprinted and we also have the ability to shield our own energy with respect to wanting to "keep" it to ourselves, but yes the exchange is always happening to some degree. I get you

Hey guys. I have a question. When you have sex with someone. Do you feel like you are becoming like that person or they are becoming like you?

Lets say you met a woman and had sex. She never practiced internal alchemy or anything. Will having sex with her change her energy/vibration and she becomes spiritual since you had sex with her? (Exchange) and then she becomes spiritual now because having sex with you changed her DNA?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShenGoku said:

Hey guys. I have a question. When you have sex with someone. Do you feel like you are becoming like that person or they are becoming like you?

Lets say you met a woman and had sex. She never practiced internal alchemy or anything. Will having sex with her change her energy/vibration and she becomes spiritual since you had sex with her? (Exchange) and then she becomes spiritual now because having sex with you changed her DNA?

Just from personal experience .... no not at all

5 hours ago, dmattwads said:

Thank you. I appreciate a cultivator answering from an honest perspective. This is valuable insight. Thank you.

6 hours ago, dmattwads said:

They say sex is an exchange of energy and you create soul ties/cords with who you have sex with. So naturally id like to know what others experience. To what degree do you feel this exchange happen. Please do not hold back.

7 hours ago, ShenGoku said:

They say sex is an exchange of energy and you create soul ties/cords with who you have sex with. So naturally id like to know what others experience. To what degree do you feel this exchange happen. Please do not hold back.

I think if there's anything I noticed it's that I become much more intuitive to the thoughts and feelings of those I have been intimate with.

Also I would intentionally orbit my energy through the other person's orbit during the act and notice that everybody had different blockages in different areas where the energy we could sluggish. Later on when I would contemplate this I would notice that the areas where there was the most blockage would usually correlate to the chakras they had the most issues in.

23 hours ago, ShenGoku said:

Yes. Having sex with me can lead to cheap quick enlightenment .  I charge much less than  teachers of other methods  ... and have about pretty much the same success rate  .  There is an issue with supply and demand though ;

idi-small-line-of-women.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Yes. Having sex with me can lead to cheap quick enlightenment .  I charge much less than  teachers of other methods  ... and have about pretty much the same success rate  .  There is an issue with supply and demand though ;

Is there some sort of form to get on a wait list or is it more of a lottery system?

• Haha 1

You got one white top ? You got one pair blue jeans  ?

Edited by Nungali

On 12/13/2020 at 5:27 PM, Nungali said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO. you are funny as HELL!!!!!!! Come on man you dont have to mock me. Im just trying to understand how deep the exchange goes LMAOOOOOOOOO

On 12/13/2020 at 5:27 PM, Nungali said:

Obviously i know that having sex with a girl that doesnt practice isnt gonna instantly boost her up there. What im suggesting is, because your energy may be advanced, it effects her aura as well and awakens her potential to understand and practice as well because youre having sex with her and shes connected to you

6 minutes ago, ShenGoku said:

Obviously i know that having sex with a girl that doesnt practice isnt gonna instantly boost her up there. What im suggesting is, because your energy may be advanced, it effects her aura as well and awakens her potential to understand and practice as well because youre having sex with her and shes connected to you

What I found is that doing so makes them more of what ever they are. Thus having said that in the past when I did this sort of things, things could often get quite dramatic. If they are a little crazy, they become a lot crazy.

• Like 2

You create ‘soul entanglement’ all the time with people (and with actions/places/thoughts/feelings etc... without having to have sex).

If you have strong feelings about someone or they about you - that often results in a karmic entanglement... if you automatically behave a certain way around someone - if you feel shy around them or irritated or excited - these are karmic entanglements.

When you do actions that affect living beings in a reasonably direct way... that creates karmic entanglement.

Having sex with someone creates strong karmic entanglement - whether you ejaculate or not.

Not wanting karmic entanglement is also based on a karmic entanglement 😅

Much of what you do is based on or creates karma.

Be a little less present or generate strong emotions towards something... or simply behave mindlessly or automatically (particularly when initiated by your base desires) - and the karmic entanglements are generally stronger.

You're not ‘pure’ I’m afraid. 

Some people retreat from the world in an effort to cut karmic entanglements... but the desire to do that is more often than not the result of karma and will lead to more karma.

So you’re doomed :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, freeform said:

Much of what you do is based on or creates karma.

Much of what is done is also the result of karma.

• Like 1

Interesting thought: Karma is "the consequence of actions".

So everything is karma as long as you do it because something else happened.

A thought made you do something?

Karma.

A reflex act because the doctor poked your knee?

Karma.

Getting a soul-sucking job because you're afraid of dying of starvation?

Karma.

The only thing that isn't a product of karma is something that happens without a cause.

And the only thing that doesn't generate karma is something that's self-contained, not generating absolutely any repercussions in the world.

So, there is no "action" without karma. There's no "thought" without karma. There's no "existence" without karma, since "existing" is a product of things that happened to allow you to exist in the first place.

Getting beyond karma means going beyond Maya. To cease even existing in the first place. Pretty difficult stuff my dudes :v

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Desmonddf said:

Interesting thought: Karma is "the consequence of actions".

So everything is karma as long as you do it because something else happened.

A thought made you do something?

Karma.

A reflex act because the doctor poked your knee?

Karma.

Getting a soul-sucking job because you're afraid of dying of starvation?

Karma.

The only thing that isn't a product of karma is something that happens without a cause.

And the only thing that doesn't generate karma is something that's self-contained, not generating absolutely any repercussions in the world.

So, there is no "action" without karma. There's no "thought" without karma. There's no "existence" without karma, since "existing" is a product of things that happened to allow you to exist in the first place.

Getting beyond karma means going beyond Maya. To cease even existing in the first place. Pretty difficult stuff my dudes :v

It's said that an Arahant or a Buddha does not create karma. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dmattwads said:

It's said that an Arahant or a Buddha does not create karma.

Even us non-enlightened ones can act without karma... (but it’ll be that one in a million action that doesn’t create karma).

As I understand it - if the cause is not based on karma - the result will have a chance to be free of karma... so the cause has to come from something deeper than one’s conditioned self.

Another way of doing that is through mindfulness - be completely absorbed in the intricacy of the moment and you might not create karma...

Do something mindlessly, automatically, habitually, reflexively - and you’ll generate or strengthen some karmic tie.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, freeform said:

Another way of doing that is through mindfulness - be completely absorbed in the intricacy of the moment and you might not create karma...

Do something mindlessly, automatically, habitually, reflexively - and you’ll generate or strengthen some karmic tie.

Yes I think the reason an enlightened being does not create karma is because everything they do is completely mindful.

• Like 1