ShenGoku

Jing transfer?

I have a question. When you cultivate and transmute jing into the lower Dantian, when you have sex, do women absorb the jing when you have sex and orgasm? And Is remaining celibate the only sure fire way to make sure you dont leak or drain your jing? I'd love a real answer from someone with real experienced knowledge 

The major cause of jing loss is stress. If sex is stressful to you stay away. if you refer to jing as liquids of body functions then loss of blood would be the major cause of jing loss.

The bedchamber is not having sex it is the meeting point yin and yang, reconcile the difference and give birth to your higher self. Also this meeting point has no physical location.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ShenGoku said:

I have a question. When you cultivate and transmute jing into the lower Dantian, when you have sex, do women absorb the jing when you have sex and orgasm?

Yes .  They absorb " THE  jing " .

And Is remaining celibate the only sure fire way to make sure you dont leak or drain your jing? I'd love a real answer from someone with real experienced knowledge 

It sounds like you are worried about a woman  stealing  'your'  jing  ?  Remaining celibate has noting to do with it . But overindulgence and excess will ruin just about anything .   It isnt something you build up and  GIVE to a woman or she STEALS it .

Both need to build up , both share and create a higher level and both absorb that ,  it should be and is equal .  It will never work unless you (or this system ) gets rid of its 'patriarchal paranoia '

Try to get an understanding of the process by focusing on that part of the alchemical process ; circulation .

My 'real experienced knowledge'  in the past has been qualified by people, sometimes even strangers  stopping me and my partner in the street and being amazed at the energy being present and overflowing , even to the extent of asking for a 3 way hug .... with a stranger !    That has NEVER happened otherwise to me , in a different situation .  So my experience was not wholly subjective and imaginative .

On 05/11/2020 at 5:22 AM, ShenGoku said:

I have a question. When you cultivate and transmute jing into the lower Dantian, when you have sex, do women absorb the jing when you have sex and orgasm? And Is remaining celibate the only sure fire way to make sure you dont leak or drain your jing? I'd love a real answer from someone with real experienced knowledge 

Everyone has their own jing, and both men and women lose theirs during sex. What happens is that the Jing is released into the uterus, both the one from man and woman, and then may be used to form a child (if the woman is on the right days of the cycle).

Women aren't sexual vampires of Jing (that's one thing confuncians have indeed perverted into daoism, and indeed is a patriarchal paranoia), but none of the partners will absorb it by themselves - it will be used to nurture and ignite the life of a future child, if there is one to come.

If not, it will deplete and go away naturaly - the same with sperm and vaginal fluids.

Now, techniques to make use of this Jing are plentifull - from the classical "take that creampie and make a snowball" (that is, eat the sperm and vaginal juices after the use) to the "do a very conscious and ritualistic sex in which both share and elevate one another's energy".

You can go with any of those you want, but it is mainly useless for the purpose of satisfying mundane wishes and desires - Jing isn't special because it is Jing (pos-heaven Jing is composed of the same level of purity as pre-heaven Jing) but because of where it is located - the deepest recesses of your Kidneys, where the Kidney Yin and Kidney Qi take root and the Yuan Qi is kept as a treasure. 

That place is closed up once you're born and it cannot (or can it?) be opened after you're out of the womb (some would say even before).

So, no "getting younger by eating sperm" or "having sex with multiple men to get younger" - common fears of people who try to demonize daoism - or "having sex with young virgin girls to get younger" - common perversion amongst high class daoists of the past, which would try to "absorb the jing" of girls as young as 8 years old.

All of those were perversions brought forth by desire and greed for eternal life.

Edited by Desmonddf
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 3:46 PM, Desmonddf said:

Everyone has their own jing, and both men and women lose theirs during sex. What happens is that the Jing is released into the uterus, both the one from man and woman, and then may be used to form a child (if the woman is on the right days of the cycle).

Women aren't sexual vampires of Jing (that's one thing confuncians have indeed perverted into daoism, and indeed is a patriarchal paranoia), but none of the partners will absorb it by themselves - it will be used to nurture and ignite the life of a future child, if there is one to come.

If not, it will deplete and go away naturaly - the same with sperm and vaginal fluids.

Now, techniques to make use of this Jing are plentifull - from the classical "take that creampie and make a snowball" (that is, eat the sperm and vaginal juices after the use) to the "do a very conscious and ritualistic sex in which both share and elevate one another's energy".

You can go with any of those you want, but it is mainly useless for the purpose of satisfying mundane wishes and desires - Jing isn't special because it is Jing (pos-heaven Jing is composed of the same level of purity as pre-heaven Jing) but because of where it is located - the deepest recesses of your Kidneys, where the Kidney Yin and Kidney Qi take root and the Yuan Qi is kept as a treasure. 

That place is closed up once you're born and it cannot (or can it?) be opened after you're out of the womb (some would say even before).

So, no "getting younger by eating sperm" or "having sex with multiple men to get younger" - common fears of people who try to demonize daoism - or "having sex with young virgin girls to get younger" - common perversion amongst high class daoists of the past, which would try to "absorb the jing" of girls as young as 8 years old.

All of those were perversions brought forth by desire and greed for eternal life.

So you say theres no sexual vampirism, So if I'm having protected sex, and i orgasm, does she absorb the jing energetically? Does the jing just dissipate? What exactly happens. This is what I want clarity on.  I have my own reasons for why I don't want my energy tied in with another as well, I could care less what anyone else is assuming lol. I just want someone to give me a direct answer, save the advice for someone else. Is my jing being absorbed energetically as I'm having sex with her. Yes or no lol. 😂😭🤝👀💀

Edited by ShenGoku

8 hours ago, ShenGoku said:

I just want someone to give me a direct answer, save the advice for someone else. Is my jing being absorbed energetically as I'm having sex with her. 

There seems to be opinions about that. So it would depend on who you ask. If you ask someone trained in a sect that have methods they believe will allow a woman to do that, the answer is "yes". 

Others would say no. 

In the end, find someone who will answer you in a way that confirms your bias. 

During my years practicing stuff, I have heard both claims. 

And a third, that you will feed demons and spiritual parasites. 

9 hours ago, ShenGoku said:

So you say theres no sexual vampirism, So if I'm having protected sex, and i orgasm, does she absorb the jing energetically? Does the jing just dissipate? What exactly happens. This is what I want clarity on.  I have my own reasons for why I don't want my energy tied in with another as well, I could care less what anyone else is assuming lol. I just want someone to give me a direct answer, save the advice for someone else. Is my jing being absorbed energetically as I'm having sex with her. Yes or no lol. 😂😭🤝👀💀

Simple then  - just dont have sex at all .  

2 hours ago, Cleansox said:

There seems to be opinions about that. So it would depend on who you ask. If you ask someone trained in a sect that have methods they believe will allow a woman to do that, the answer is "yes". 

Others would say no. 

In the end, find someone who will answer you in a way that confirms your bias. 

During my years practicing stuff, I have heard both claims. 

And a third, that you will feed demons and spiritual parasites. 

Hopefully someone on a high level, and I mean a really high level, with a fully open third eye and possibly even immortal, who's actually on a high enough level to confirm the exact reality of what is transpiring can give me the real answer some day. Until then. I'm remaining a virgin. Thanks 😊. No weenie for the vageenie. 🍆🚫

P.S. I have no interest in finding someone that confirms my bias, as bias and actuality dont go hand in hand and coincides with falsehood rather than reality. I'm very selfish with my penis and my sexual energy, until I have a true answer from a high level practitioner, or a method/technique that can possibly divert what I suspect, in which I can have sex without giving my own energy away and possibly even recirculating it to me, then I'm going to remain celibate. No weenie for vageenie. Thanks for the answer though 🍆🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

Edited by ShenGoku
  • Haha 1

I have my own reasons why I dont want to be energetically tied in with another, yet I'm also aware of my natural instinct for sex with a woman as a man. I'm aware that sexual activity burns and depletes jing, but my own reasoning was that in moderation maybe it could work, but that's also dependent on the fact of what's transpiring energetically. Satisfying myself sexually, without tying my energy in or giving my own energy/jing away would be ideal for me, though, if I'm factoring in the sex itself, even if I somehow managed to prevent my energy from tying it or giving my essence away to someone else, I'd still be leaking that energy by the very act of sex itself. It would seem as though the only true path of keeping ones energy completely, without burning it up or getting tied in with another, is the path of celibacy. Which is fine for me. I'll wait for a high level practitioner to miraculously come across this thread and give me their invaluable insight though. 

3 hours ago, ShenGoku said:

I'll wait for a high level practitioner to miraculously come across this thread and give me their invaluable insight though. 

If you’ve got an extra $20 you could try asking voidisyinyang 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Nintendao said:

Is he high level? Is he good at communicating/explaining. Well I mean $20 ain't nothing lol. Do I really have to pay him for an answer. I mean i dont mind idc just asking if you're serious. I will not put my penis inside a vagina until I get my answer, not even willow smith!! No weenie for the vageenie! 

4 hours ago, ShenGoku said:

Is he high level? Is he good at communicating/explaining. Well I mean $20 ain't nothing lol. Do I really have to pay him for an answer. 

You can always search for his posts and make up your mind yourself. 

Or check out the Grotto section, where those who fear ejaculation tend to gather. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ShenGoku said:

Is he high level?

Well he’s definitely high something. As a quick perusal of that thread might show, his past experiences can invoke some serious controversy, but there’s really no denying he has direct training with both Chunyi Lin and Jim “ants” Nance, and has done extensive work on third eye. That’s not to say that other respondents to this thread have not also, if not more so... they just tend to be more grounded whereas Voidis seems unbridled high energy, for better or worse. I’m guessing there’s already been tons written here on the subject also, if your up for some digging.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/11/2020 at 8:02 AM, ShenGoku said:

Not your Jing, no.

Other forms of more subtle energy might be.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 7:01 PM, ShenGoku said:

Hopefully someone on a high level, and I mean a really high level, with a fully open third eye and possibly even immortal, who's actually on a high enough level to confirm the exact reality of what is transpiring can give me the real answer some day. Until then. I'm remaining a virgin. Thanks 😊. No weenie for the vageenie. 🍆🚫

P.S. I have no interest in finding someone that confirms my bias, as bias and actuality dont go hand in hand and coincides with falsehood rather than reality. I'm very selfish with my penis and my sexual energy, until I have a true answer from a high level practitioner, or a method/technique that can possibly divert what I suspect, in which I can have sex without giving my own energy away and possibly even recirculating it to me, then I'm going to remain celibate. No weenie for vageenie. Thanks for the answer though 🍆🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

The higher you go, the less "real" and "objective" things become. I've come in contact with things such as the "incarnation of the natural laws of the universe", and playing with them allow you to perform acts that go against the natural laws.

If there are no natural laws, then there is no "reality" or "truth". There is no objectivity. There's only what consciousness creates.

So, if an immortal or highly attained guru where to respond your question, it would probably be a "maybe".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/11/2020 at 8:55 PM, ShenGoku said:

I have my own reasons why I dont want to be energetically tied in with another, yet I'm also aware of my natural instinct for sex with a woman as a man. I'm aware that sexual activity burns and depletes jing, but my own reasoning was that in moderation maybe it could work, but that's also dependent on the fact of what's transpiring energetically. Satisfying myself sexually, without tying my energy in or giving my own energy/jing away would be ideal for me, though, if I'm factoring in the sex itself, even if I somehow managed to prevent my energy from tying it or giving my essence away to someone else, I'd still be leaking that energy by the very act of sex itself. It would seem as though the only true path of keeping ones energy completely, without burning it up or getting tied in with another, is the path of celibacy. Which is fine for me. I'll wait for a high level practitioner to miraculously come across this thread and give me their invaluable insight though. 

Celibacy has higher chances of burning through your Jing than a healthy sexual life. There is no such a thing as "never burning my Jing". It is burned for everything you do, even breathe and have a heartbeat. You cannot stop it from leaking, as loss of Jing is the manifestation of life itself. Stagnated Jing is merely death. It is the cessation of the Flow and the peak of the Yin - complete stillness, coldness and emptyness. Only by expending it can you live. The only thing you can do is to make it leak in the most efficient manner possible.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ShenGoku said:

Is he high level? Is he good at communicating/explaining. Well I mean $20 ain't nothing lol. Do I really have to pay him for an answer. I mean i dont mind idc just asking if you're serious. I will not put my penis inside a vagina until I get my answer, not even willow smith!! No weenie for the vageenie! 

If you feel pressured to put your penis on someone's vagina, then the problem isn't the loss of Jing - is what the hell are people around doing to make you feel like you have to do it?

That's borderline sexual harassment. Consensuality exists for men as well. Do not follow what others want you to do just because they want you to do it, especially if what they want you to do is something that involves your penis.

No one. And I mean no one. Can tell you to have sex or not. You should feel like you want it, you should seek it, and your partner as well. Societal pressure isn't something acceptable and you can and should get away from people who try to force you into having sex.

By the way: If you're just scared of sex, then that's fine as well. Take your time and weight things on. I was a virgin until I was 21, and most of that was because of social avoidance. I've found my way and thankfully have good memories about my first time, in which I was confortable and happy with the situation.

And most of the times that came after that as well, even if one or two might have been bad experiences.

Just don't let your fear overpower you, if that's the reason you're avoiding the subject. Look at the fear and embrace it. Be afraid and allow yourself to understand your own feelings on the matter.

Sex is supposed to happen when and if you feel like it, and when and if you feel secure and have a firm enough heart to go through this experience. If this will even happen in this life or not, it doesn't really matter.

On 11/11/2020 at 12:47 AM, Nintendao said:

Now that's just bullying. Poor guy doesn't need a four page essay about the vagus nerve based on shady experiments and pseudo-science.

Even if it is writen by someone with "extensive training on the third eye"....

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Desmonddf said:

If you feel pressured to put your penis on someone's vagina, then the problem isn't the loss of Jing - is what the hell are people around doing to make you feel like you have to do it?

That's borderline sexual harassment. Consens juuality exists for men as well. Do not follow what others want you to do just because they want you to do it, especially if what they want you to do is something that involves your penis.

No one. And I mean no one. Can tell you to have sex or not. You should feel like you want it, you should seek it, and your partner as well. Societal pressure isn't something acceptable and you can and should get away from people who try to force you into having sex.

By the way: If you're just scared of sex, then that's fine as well. Take your time and weight things on. I was a virgin until I was 21, and most of that was because of social avoidance. I've found my way and thankfully have good memories about my first time, in which I was confortable and happy with the situation.

And most of the times that came after that as well, even if one or two might have been bad experiences.

Just don't let your fear overpower you, if that's the reason you're avoiding the subject. Look at the fear and embrace it. Be afraid and allow yourself to understand your own feelings on the matter.

Sex is supposed to happen when and if you feel like it, and when and if you feel secure and have a firm enough heart to go through this experience. If this will even happen in this life or not, it doesn't really matter.

Now that's just bullying. Poor guy doesn't need a four page essay about the vagus nerve based on shady experiments and pseudo-science.

Even if it is writen by someone with "extensive training on the third eye"....

I'm gonna have sex with Willow Smith. But first I have to understand the energetic mechanics. 

Edited by ShenGoku
  • Like 1

Holy shit. Void replied to my question, and I thought I was going to get a simple answer, I woke up to an essay of terms I dont even understand. Jesus Christ, that motherfucker is amazing.... but I cant keep up... I wish I actually understood the extent of what I was reading. Judging from the technicality of his speech, hes definitely aware on a level I'm not. I'm literally at a loss for words.........like DAMN

Edited by ShenGoku
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, ShenGoku said:

I woke up to an essay of terms I dont even understand. 

Yep. That should be it. 

Usually in chains, sort of "A" that is "5" that is "¥". 

I hope you will find it useful. 

You can also search for the "Idiot's guide to Taoist alchemy, qigong...." 

There you will have more of his thoughts and interpretations on the subject. 

Edited by Cleansox
Added stuff

14 hours ago, ShenGoku said:

I'm gonna have sex with Willow Smith. But first I have to understand the energetic mechanics. 

That's gonna take a while.

But the resume is: There are many kinds of energies in your body. Some will become entangled with "Willow Smith", some will be shared, some will be lost.

14 hours ago, ShenGoku said:

Holy shit. Void replied to my question, and I thought I was going to get a simple answer, I woke up to an essay of terms I dont even understand. Jesus Christ, that motherfucker is amazing.... but I cant keep up... I wish I actually understood the extent of what I was reading. Judging from the technicality of his speech, hes definitely aware on a level I'm not. I'm literally at a loss for words.........like DAMN

Good luck.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 11:20 AM, Cleansox said:

Yep. That should be it. 

Usually in chains, sort of "A" that is "5" that is "¥". 

I hope you will find it useful. 

You can also search for the "Idiot's guide to Taoist alchemy, qigong...." 

There you will have more of his thoughts and interpretations on the subject. 

Okay. Cool. 

On 11/12/2020 at 6:46 PM, Desmonddf said:

That's gonna take a while.

But the resume is: There are many kinds of energies in your body. Some will become entangled with "Willow Smith", some will be shared, some will be lost.

Good luck.

It's funny that you used the word entangled, especially after the jada and will situation,  so some will get shared, so it's not far fetched to think, that a vibrating penis raging with jing is getting entangled with her as well. Hmm. Well I guess theres no way around it tbh.