Mikey_Power_Up

Glenn Morris Meditation Mastery CDs (Who Is Allowed To Sell It)

Hey guys,

Who is the official source for Meditation Mastery CDs?
Is it still being published, or are the CDs available say on Youtube the only official copies?

I see quite a few scammy sites looking like they sell the CDs, but they look totally sketch. 

Let me know. 

Thanks. 

Edited by Mikey_Power_Up

I got'em so long ago, they were on cassettes.  I think they were re-recorded since then, but I really like'em.  It's great to hear Dr. Morris live.  Years ago for a short time, a few of them were on a youtube, seemingly from the Bujinkan site, but they were taken down soon after, so maybe not. 

Sorry I don't have better information for you.  You'd think his martial art site would have a link.

• Like 1

These were the people who sold it online for many years: http://www.khtc.ca/index.html

It doesn't look like this site has been updated in a while and the link to Meditation Mastery in the links section doesn't work, but you could try emailing them to see if it is still available.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thelerner said:

It's great to hear Dr. Morris live.  .

Indeed! This is why I want all the old recordings. I have the modern most recent slick recorded one that is offered in the KAP 1 supplementals and it is actually my favorite KAP resource. I like the Doc's vibe and humor! 

I did some googling, and found a press release for the CDs on PRWeb. A few other searches make me think the phone number on this page might be his home phone number, but I have not tried it.

It looks like they were being sold by a guy named Robert Morgen. He had a podcast for a while and a few books on Amazon (see pages here and here).

Lastly, there is a company called EllEdu that has a couple of Glenn Morris courses:

1. The Secret Smile (with instructions; one of the links on that page is a mis-formed URL that with some editing points to this page on the Dao Bums) and
  2. Meditation Mastery (I think this is the MP3 files of the CDs) .

Only $19.90 for each!

Edited by EFreethought
Added a link
  • Sad 1

On 10/22/2020 at 4:22 AM, Mikey_Power_Up said:

@EFreethought Yeah all of those sites seem a bit scammy and not official. 

Honestly, if my credit card company had the ability to allow me to get a one time credit card number, I think I would go for it. $40 total. Might not be a bad deal if it is Glenn Morris.