dwai

Missing Sub-forums in PPD

Dear @Moderator team

Could you please look into this for me? My PPD is missing the bulk of my personal practice posts. Essentially all the sub-forums (Taiji, Nonduality and Daoist Meditation, etc) are missing. 

1 hour ago, dwai said:

I found my missing sub-forums in Miroku's PPD :D (those four are mine) 

image.thumb.png.19346bd66dd86915181070f38e8ae1df.png

Hey Dwai, want me to see if I can place them back in your forum. 

I can't imagine how they wandered.  Maybe Miroku wanted them more.. :) 

<looking at Miroku PPD, its all Dwai stuff.  Huh. 

Dwai, sure you're not Dr. Dwai and Mr. Miroku? > 

• Haha 2

I seem to have the power to move individual threads, but not sub-forums.  I might send this request to a higher, smarter power.  Who might know how to move the whole thing instead of piece by piece, in which case they might not be back into a sub-forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

I can't imagine how they wandered.  Maybe Miroku wanted them more.. :) 

Mr. Miroku or Dr. Strange? 😲

• Haha 1

It's all a plot of Naraku to make Miroku look bad.  Naraku knows that the secret of how to close the wind tunnel is hidden somewhere on the Dao Bums and wants to prevent Miroku from finding it and ending the curse Naraku put on Miroku's family.  So don't judge Miroku harshly but instead join with him to out Naraku and heal the Dao Bums.

ZYD

• Haha 3

@dwai

@thelerner

I think I have this fixed. Not sure how it happened. Must have been when I was setting up Miroku's subforum.

Sorry about that! 

Thanks for finding your missing forums dwai!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steve said:

@dwai

@thelerner

I think I have this fixed. Not sure how it happened. Must have been when I was setting up Miroku's subforum.

Sorry about that! 

Thanks for finding your missing forums dwai!

Thanks 🙏🏾 

On 10/20/2020 at 12:51 PM, dwai said:

I found my missing sub-forums in Miroku's PPD :D (those four are mine) 

image.thumb.png.19346bd66dd86915181070f38e8ae1df.png

A humorous aside: The artist’s brush sub forum was actually mine - created for a deeper exploration of paintings (which has since been replaced by the museum in my ppd). Our sub forums became entangled some years ago, and that tiny empty little piece remained fragmented. I used to wonder if you would either question or utilize it.. It remains empty. :lol:

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

A humorous aside: The artist’s brush sub forum was actually mine - created for a deeper exploration of paintings (which has since been replaced by the museum in my ppd). Our sub forums became entangled some years ago, and that tiny empty little piece remained fragmented. I used to wonder if you would either question or utilize it.. It remains empty. :lol:

Oh haha...I thought I had requested it, as I wanted to post some of my paintings...but I never got around to it. 

9 minutes ago, dwai said:

Oh haha...I thought I had requested it, as I wanted to post some of my paintings...but I never got around to it. 

I would very much like to see them. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

I would very much like to see them. 

Just posted :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1