dwai

A strange experience - Mato Tipila

Through the pandemic, a few friends and I have been meeting online via google hangout to meditate. Part of our meditation routine is to form a circle and meditate as per the circle meditation taught to us by our teacher(s) in Temple Style Taiji. 

This occurred a few days ago — for the meditation circle, we generate a column of energy which typically manifests as a column of white light, to which our dantiens are connected. Usually this results in a purification and charging up of all the circle participants (and others we want to share it with, such as ailing friends and family or send the healing to all suffering beings in the world). 

This time too it started in a similar manner. Only, the column of light in the center took the form of mato tipila (aka Devil’s Tower). 

The tower seemed to have its own central channel and the energy began spiraling inside it, correspondingly our dantiens became hot and filling up. After a while the central column of the tower replicated itself into as many circle participants we had, and entered each one of us and joined into our respective central channels. 

I knew that Mato Tipila is considered a Native American sacred site, but didn’t pay particular attention to it. 

strangely enough, while browsing through YT last evening, I found this — 

Spoiler

• Thanks 3

Geometry, Sound is Form... Cymatics.

"Sound will embrace the forms."  (it will also manifest them in my experience... as does 'the great silence' both manifest and dissolve it.)

Dwai, were their internal manifestations of sound or silence that you recall?

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Geometry, Sound is Form... Cymatics.

"Sound will embrace the forms."  (it will also manifest them in my experience... as does 'the great silence' both manifest and dissolve it.)

Dwai, were their internal manifestations of sound or silence that you recall?

It was just a very charged up scenario. Inner silence and visual vibratory patterns of double helical energy movement along the central channel, etc.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the cultivation of this thread, I became inspired to share this demo to show the way that the vibrational energy/sound of the earth charkas supports our forms, enjoy Lol. :)

Edited by mrpasserby
clarity
  • Like 1