Alright,

I know that there are alot of Kunlun folks on this forum, and I'm sure that alot of this has been answered before. But what are some of the experiences that you guys (and girls; generic term "guys") have had? I would like to hear some things from those who have attended the seminars and from those who have only read the book. I'm about to start an inner alchemy practice and couple it with taijiquan for greater effect, but as I looked into kunlun, I thought it might be something I should consider. To those who have practiced kunlun bliss, what is it like?

Thanks.

It's very powerful.

Hard for me to describe since I feel I am in the middle of an intense alchemy process with it but it feels like it really transmforms you at a deep level.

And from what I have experienced so far Max's knowledge is really,really high. Do a workshop if your drawn to it. He also does free talks the night before his workshops so you can meet the teacher and ask questions before going if you want.

Cam

ps. Oh, instead of just searhcing for Kunlun I would reccommend you go over Mantra68's posts. There is a feature where you can read all of a member's posts in chronoligical order if you go to his screename and click it and then click on the more options link at the right.

Mantra68 is one of Max's top students and has already written alot about Kunlun here. Would be better to research what he has written for the best answers.

It's very powerful.

Hard for me to describe since I feel I am in the middle of an intense alchemy process with it but it feels like it really transmforms you at a deep level.

And from what I have experienced so far Max's knowledge is really,really high. Do a workshop if your drawn to it. He also does free talks the night before his workshops so you can meet the teacher and ask questions before going if you want.

Cam

ps. Oh, instead of just searhcing for Kunlun I would reccommend you go over Mantra68's posts. There is a feature where you can read all of a member's posts in chronoligical order if you go to his screename and click it and then click on the more options link at the right.

Mantra68 is one of Max's top students and has already written alot about Kunlun here. Would be better to research what he has written for the best answers.

Thanks for your help Cam. I'm either going to check into this or try another technique solo :( I don't really have the resources to go to Arizona (I think his next workshop is there) but I'll keep my options open.