Usul

Hello G'Day

Hello group! First post.

I'm pleased to be among so many playing around with energy. I have ventured down many rabbit holes regarding energy work and have an affinity for radionics/radiesthesia and the projection of thought due to being a farmer thus practising most days. Other interests include Bio Dynamics, playing guitar, singing and observing.

I've selected this moniker as it translates roughly "The strength at the base of the pillar" ....... 

I'd like to see what I could learn and hopefully add to the discussions on the forum and do so in a humble manner.

Thank You all.

• Like 1

Hi Usul, for some reason I have the word 'Usul' tied up with the lead characters name in the great sci fy book Dune.  Imo all great books are philosophy books.  Welcome aboard.

We're an eclectic philosophy forum for learning, discussing and cultivation.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and making some friends along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads, ask questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

TDB team

Read and review Our Rules:

Please take a moment to review our Forum Terms & Rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on the website.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, spam, obscene, profane, threatens or incites violence, invasive of a person's privacy, nor of denigrating and/or erotically suggestive avatars, signatures, links and pictures, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

-Mal Rules & Use 7/22/11

Our Insult Policy- Read it, Live it

Tao bums is a moderated, privately owned, web site; all who agree with our guiding principals are welcome to join our discussions:

Treat other members with respect. No personal attacks.

Moderators are present to enforce this, please abide by their decisions.

Basically No personal attacks.
It is totally fine to vocally disagree with a person's opinion, technique, politics, approach, lifestyle choice, etc.

But no insulting (or links to attacks) of individuals, nationalities, genders, political preferences, lifestyle choices, etc.
While this may sound restrictive and categorically un-Taoist, I believe it is a useful guideline to help us stop for a moment and think about how to present our perspectives intelligently without just flinging unproductive rudeness at each other. This way other members can receive value from your perspective and you can gain clarity by reasoning out why you initially felt compelled to verbally put down someone else for being different.

No one, including the originating poster, gains anything from statements like "So and so is a complete moron", etc. If you have an opinion and you believe it's relevant to a topic at hand, post it as constructively as possible so we can learn from you, debate with you, ignore you, whatever.

If you can't abide by this simple constructive guideline, either create your post in a PPD or expect it can be moved. This is our mini-octagon here for those of you that insist on a more primitive breed of taoist war.

TheDaoBums' Three Foundations: Eclectic, Egalitarian, Civil.

TDBs' Cultural Context and Founding Principles  ver.2020-Jul-16
The purpose of this document is to concisely state the most fundamental framework principles that give TDBs it's distinctive shape.  This is not "all the rules, permutations, etc",  just the steel beams.

TDBs exists in the general field of "The Search for Truth".
The Usual organized formats (schools) for The Search tend to have:
    1. focus exclusively within a school
    2. hierachical learning structure, hierachical ability to speak
TheDàoBums' founding principles form a deliberate cultural counter-point:
    1. run independently of any school, which allows a more eclectic atmosphere
    2. conversational learning, egalitarian ability for members to speak
TDBs' social format is "cafeteria", not "classroom".  It's part of TDBs' premise that, broadly in culture, these two formats are necessary, distinct yet complementary.

TheDàoBums has a strong egalitarian ethic in that it's whole purpose is to provide a civil very open context for member conversations.  However, its governance structure is mostly top down; it's not a democracy.
- admins - own / run the board
- moderators - enforce rules
- members - converse  :)

TDBs' Conversational Context:
1. At TDBs member participation in conversation is non-hierarchical.  Meaning, members have equal ability to talk regardless of level of knowledge, achievement, or status / credentials of any kind.  TDBs has an underlying ethic of valuing the communication of each person.

2. TDBs most basic rules about conversation are around civility.

• While TDBs provides room for, encourages, lively, often vigorous and sometimes rough and tumble, debate ... that is balanced by protecting decency and sensitivity towards each other in such a variety of instances that no set of specific rules could ever adequately cover.
  • A moderator's basic role is to moderate members' incivility toward each other in conversation.  
  • Members support this process by 'reporting' offending posts

A fictional example of how 1&2 shake out:
If there's a TDBs debate about music between Mozart vs a beginning piano player, and it becomes heated enough that reports are generated for moderator consideration then, still, "level of knowledge, achievement, or status" are not basis for moderation.  Civility is, applied equally to each member.

It's up to each member, not moderators, to sort out the truth (and other questions of quality) for themselves in conversation.  Moderators just keep the conversation civil within reasonable limits.  For issues of staff bias, members can contact the current admin.

The staff (admins, moderators) also deserve and have protection against incivility and against abuse of staff resources.  Staff protection is enforced at the discretion of the admin, lead moderator/s, and by consensus of the moderation team.  The admin also has broad discretion to protect the civility and resources of any aspect within TDBs e-community.

signed,

- Trunk, author & past admin

- Sean, owner & admin of TheDàoBums

abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc

• Like 1

On 20/09/2020 at 4:10 PM, Usul said:

Hello group! First post.

I'm pleased to be among so many playing around with energy. I have ventured down many rabbit holes regarding energy work and have an affinity for radionics/radiesthesia and the projection of thought due to being a farmer thus practising most days. Other interests include Bio Dynamics, playing guitar, singing and observing.

I've selected this moniker as it translates roughly "The strength at the base of the pillar" ....... 

I'd like to see what I could learn and hopefully add to the discussions on the forum and do so in a humble manner.

Thank You all.

Hi .  

I used to be a preparations maker for  BAA   - Biodynamic Agriculture  Australia .   I've had a little bit to do with farming .  ... and a lot to do with observing .

Also, I was friends with a guy that bought the first radionics machine to Australia  (according to him  :)  ) , he passed away years back , he was in an interesting  occult group from the UK  . Saw some of his stuff .

Tell me about your farm ;   geological surrounds ,  regolith , soil types, crops  ..... I'm all   ears

TatteredBitterHuman-size_restricted.gif

• Like 2

Thank you for the welcome thelerner. "Usul" has indeed been pulled directly from "Dune" as a nod to the Frank Herbert novel and his writing in general , but also as a reminder that when the moment comes, you won't need the wierding module...... That is a great moment. This relates to my start in energy work using a radionics box and then further moves toward simply thinking and sending to get similar if not superior results.

I'm here to learn about breathing to start with then I'll go from there..I've had something holding me back for too long and need to make amends..Thanks Sean

Usul

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

Hi .  

I used to be a preparations maker for  BAA   - Biodynamic Agriculture  Australia .   I've had a little bit to do with farming .  ... and a lot to do with observing .

Also, I was friends with a guy that bought the first radionics machine to Australia  (according to him  :)  ) , he passed away years back , he was in an interesting  occult group from the UK  . Saw some of his stuff .

Tell me about your farm ;   geological surrounds ,  regolith , soil types, crops  ..... I'm all   ears

Hi Nungali, 

I've been playing around on my Hieronymous 4 dial machine for about 15 years now after getting training on its use in an agricultural setting. I also have a PRUE Potentiser which can use cards and has a witness plate. I actually make the preps off cards into a pre prepared water mixture- succuss then spray or broadcast at the appropriate time(dowse for on/off times). My compost piles are insanely efficient and digest anything.

We are in the Central West of NSW having a mixture of River flats and medium red country with a clay duplex. Lots of fat lambs, feed cereal and clover mixes drilled into existing pasture or a crimp rolled green manure crop is working well on the red country.

Irrigation of summer and winter crops occurs under pivots on the river country.These will be getting a cow rotation before too long and we will run less sheep. Summer crops have recently included Adzuki Beans to Taiwan and Sweet Corn for Edgells.The beans generally are direct drillled into cereal stubble using liquid fert mixed on site. I can just about put anything into the water so that opens up many opportunities when you know how to play with frequencies.

Walk without rhythm...

Usul

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These days I'm doing the somewhat radical Wim Hof breath sets in the morning.  They break alot of common rules with there speed and long holds, but I like'em and its part of his cold weather training so, for me winter is coming.   I'm doing 30 minute sets of 7in-7hold-7out or 10-10-10 breathing pattern.  Very relaxing. 

In Aikido they'd separate breathing exercises from meditation but the two imo, intermingle.   

I'm all into breaking "rules" and I'd agree that breathing and meditation are intertwined, as we tend to breath deeply and fully in attaining the differing brain wave states that allow energies to flow and shift. Well I do !!

I don't follow any set process ATM but am doing a similar pattern for expanding the lungs and removing phlegm and other toxins.I'll give 777 a go and report.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Usul said:

Hi Nungali, 

I've been playing around on my Hieronymous 4 dial machine for about 15 years now after getting training on its use in an agricultural setting. I also have a PRUE Potentiser which can use cards and has a witness plate. I actually make the preps off cards into a pre prepared water mixture- succuss then spray or broadcast at the appropriate time(dowse for on/off times). My compost piles are insanely efficient and digest anything.

We are in the Central West of NSW having a mixture of River flats and medium red country with a clay duplex. Lots of fat lambs, feed cereal and clover mixes drilled into existing pasture or a crimp rolled green manure crop is working well on the red country.

Irrigation of summer and winter crops occurs under pivots on the river country.These will be getting a cow rotation before too long and we will run less sheep. Summer crops have recently included Adzuki Beans to Taiwan and Sweet Corn for Edgells.The beans generally are direct drillled into cereal stubble using liquid fert mixed on site. I can just about put anything into the water so that opens up many opportunities when you know how to play with frequencies.

Walk without rhythm...

Usul

I dont know much about this but is this something like it goes ;

you get a prep , put it on the 'receptor' plate , the machine records and stores its frequency, then you put  a 'card'  on the 'broadcast ' plate , zap it with the frequency and then dissolve that in water ... with a continuation of normal  BD process ? 

Does dowsing times , eliminate the need for astrological observation ?   Even with the Moon  .... I suppose, at least with the Moon, you work  within the obvious cycles ?

Sounds like large scale mono cropping ?

I got a nice little patch of broad beans  swelling up at he moment  .... they will go into my Sth American empanada   filling .... for local new cafe .

20140118-111944.jpg    

The view from cafe is out the back, spectacular .    Even got a free camping area next door ( by the river , toilets, BBQ and wood supplied ) ..... if you ever come out this way .

20140118-111905.jpg                  652.jpg

......  'value added '   ,  as they say  .

• Like 1

On 22/09/2020 at 1:54 PM, Nungali said:

I dont know much about this but is this something like it goes ;

you get a prep , put it on the 'receptor' plate , the machine records and stores its frequency, then you put  a 'card'  on the 'broadcast ' plate , zap it with the frequency and then dissolve that in water ... with a continuation of normal  BD process ? 

Usul-The preps I use are made radionically off a card reading potentiser. The archytypal prototype of each prep is represented on a circular card with lines radiating out from the centre. Hugh Lovel made these cards. The lines and the spaces in between are read by the potentiser and the frequencies are transferred into a vial (or 20000 litre tank). At this point you would apply 500 and 501 at their normal times as per spraying. Applying through a broadcaster requires dowsing or use of a stick pad to ensure appropriate timing.Some field broadcasting involves two wells for separating the Calcium and Silica poles for application at the appropriate time(night/Day)

Does dowsing times , eliminate the need for astrological observation ?   Even with the Moon  .... I suppose, at least with the Moon, you work  within the obvious cycles ?

Usul-Normal observation of the lunar cycle is crucial for most farming work not just BD but yes. Lily Kolisko did far too much good work to be shunned. Astrological cycles are definately important for peppering and having a general understanding of what's going on.

Sounds like large scale mono cropping ?

Usul-Cropping under the pivots is large scale mono cropping. I do have one down to long term mixed pasture to keep the sheep fed well. Our dryland is mainly multi species grazing, no kill with various inter sowings using a single disc opener. Some seed taken off these blocks for farm use under pasture cropping basis.

On 22/09/2020 at 1:54 PM, Nungali said:

I got a nice little patch of broad beans  swelling up at he moment  .... they will go into my Sth American empanada   filling .... for local new cafe .

Usul- nice one, just munching on some home grown Asparagus. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/21/2020 at 8:29 PM, Usul said:

I'm all into breaking "rules" and I'd agree that breathing and meditation are intertwined, as we tend to breath deeply and fully in attaining the differing brain wave states that allow energies to flow and shift. Well I do !!

I don't follow any set process ATM but am doing a similar pattern for expanding the lungs and removing phlegm and other toxins.I'll give 777 a go and report.

On youtube the Breathing Mantra site has tons of 30 minute long breathing rhythms.  I'll make my favorites into mp3s for practice.  They have tones to keep you on track.  I'll go from 7-7-7 to 10-10-10..  Sometimes move on to 'square' breathing  with 2 hold periods 6-6-6-6, 7-7-7-7..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0NORdNNI6Y&t=116s

• Like 1

There is a company called Soundswest.com that produces a radionics machine that is software which you download to your computer, and it is a very simple radionics machine that you use for human and animal healing. The witness is a picture, name, and birthdate that place inside your earphones. You then just have to select a few dials. You then select one of 10 different pre-set categories of symptoms to heal, then think or state your intention for healing of the person you are sending the treatment to, and then turn on the activate button, and the machine sends the frequencies along with broadcasting the intention for healing that you stated. I had no experience with radionics so I was skeptical of this. But I bought the download and initially sent a healing treatment to my medical clairvoyant who can see and sense energies in the physical body and the energy bodies that we have. He reported that he could actually feel the healing going on, and he said that this machine/software, was actually working, and I could have confidence in using it to treat myself and others. It is called RadionX. It is worth reading about it on their website, or just type, RadionX in your search bar. 

• Like 2

I used to work with a Radionics practitioner some decades ago.   Radionics does work.   

Actually only a wiring diagram is required - not a physical machine.

That would make for an interesting experiment. Broadcast remote energy to a bona fide psychic sensitive in a double bind format by not having the receiver know which format you were sending the energy from, machine or diagram. Then have the receiver report what they experienced when energy was supposed to have been sent. 

I have seen a similar process  'on the farm '  .  One woman didnt like the idea of continually getting in and out the car to open the gate .  So she had a map of the farm  and drew a gate in the map and then took the real gate off   :D 

She told me the sheep do not go past where the gate  was  .  Also similar in bio dynamics , some people did not 'broadcast' the preparations on to the fields but hung them in a glass jar in a tree and claimed that worked .

Now ... if only I could power my cabin on a wiring diagram   !   :) 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1